Mina x M Reader || Coincidence

Mina stared at the swarm of customers, coming in.

The number of people coming into the clinic was becoming more and more each day, and Mina knew that she had to take precautions.

Amongst them, a tall young man, dressed with a black jacket and black ripped jeans entered, one strap of his bag around his shoulder as he was on his phone.

"Hi, do you need help with registering?" Mina asked, going up to him.

He was maybe around 10cm taller than her, as he looked down to meet her eye to eye, shaking his head.

On the outside, Mina seemed totally fine. But behind that blue surgical mask, she was smiling widely, and she knew that it was because she had just come in contact with the cutest guy she had ever met.

His eyes small, with dimples as he smiled, not to mention his height, which made him stand out from the rest. Accompanying that was his backpack, on where he had hung some cute keychains, one being a koala animal on it.

Fashion was not a department he lacked in, either. Dressed with black rip jeans, black jacket and a white shirt inside, this was Mina's type of guy. He had great fashion, great facial features. It was just going to be his personality..

Shaking her head, she tried shaking the thoughts of him out of her mind, as she went to help some other patients.

~

"Yeah, that's what I did for my weekend. Mina.. Mina?" Jihyo asked, waving her hand in front of her friend who seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

"Ah.. yes?" Mina quickly replied, snapping back to reality.

"You were zoning out.. are you okay?" Jihyo looked at her friend, eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'm alright, don't worry about me," Mina said, taking a bite of her ham and cheese sandwich. Not the best, but defiantly not the worst.. she thought, while chewing.

That's totally unlike how you think of  Y/N.. she heard a voice in her head say.

It seemed weird. With everything that she thought of, it would always link back to Y/N.

"What's gotten into you? Saw a hot patient or something?" Jihyo asked, smirking as she stirred her coffee.

Jihyo eyes Mina's expression carefully, before sipping her coffee.

When the question was asked, Mina flinched a little, before maintaining her calm and swallowing her food.

"N-"

"You did, didn't you?" Jihyo shot back, raising an eyebrow.

"Well.. yeah. You can't blame me, he was really hot.. and had great fashion sense.." Mina continued in her fantasy, disposing the plastic packaging of her sandwich.

"I wanna see him.." Jihyo suddenly felt eager to see this dream guy that Mina was describing, as she finished up her coffee and disposed the paper cup into the waste bin.

"I don't know where he went though. He seemed familiar with the registering process so I figured he should be a regular.." Mina said, walking beside Jihyo as they scanned the clinic.

"Was he wearing a mask of any kind?"

"No, no mask at all," Mina replied, shaking her head.

"That just deduces that he doesn't have a cough, or a flu in general.. he shouldn't be at level 1.." Jihyo said, bringing Mina to the lift.

"I think he may have some external injury of some kind.." Jihyo continued, pressing the button of the lift.

The pair stood there, waiting for the lift.