If Twice was your girlfriend || Gender Neutral

>If Twice was your girlfriend<

It's a Gender Neutral chapter, meaning 'Y/N' can be a male or female

Sorry for the long wait, I wanted to make sure each members part was equally distributed and the short one-shot added value to the first part

Nayeon:

• Back-hugs whenever you visit her

Back-hugs whenever you visit her

• Loving kisses

• Whenever she laughs, she'll hit you, at first you got irritated but when the days pass by you embraced it

• Cute aegyo everyday just for you

• Gets jealous whenever you don't pay attention to her

• "Y/N, please play more attention to me! Stop staring at the rest of the girls"

• Gets shy when you compliment her on her performance

• "You did so well today"

  "Aww, you're so nice to me"

•Small dates to cafés, shopping at malls. She usually uses you as her personal carrier.

• Members love you with Nayeon because you brighten up her day

~

"Y/NN," she called you by your nickname and upon hearing that, you ran towards her, embracing her in a hug.

"I missed you," she said, nuzzling her head into the crook of your neck.

"You're so cute," you said, cupping her cheeks. She looked up, smiling like a bunny, her two front teeth sticking out.

"And when am I not?" She asked, closing her eyes and smiling.

"That's a good question," you giggled, kissing her on her forehead.

"I missed your lips," she said, and you felt the presence of her thumb trace across your red lips, causing shivers to send down your spine.

"N-Nayeon," you said, feeling her hot breath onto your neck.

"What is it dear?"  She asked, wrapping her arms around your neck, looking to you lovingly while tilting her head.

"Won't they catch us?" You asked worriedly, looking behind to where the door was.

"They won't, I promise. Let's just have time together," she gave a devious smile before closing the gap that once separated your lips.

Nayeon's lips are soft as she lands them into your lips and you start kissing her. Not an unusual feeling for you both have done this action many times and it didn't really faze you, till you heard a knock on the door.