Tzuyu x M Reader || Heart Belonged To You

Requested by seowoobin00

For this one-shot, your name is Seungjin.

•••

After a rejection

Most would feel unworthy

But why is it that I felt the opposite?

I felt alright with it

Oh right

Because my heart already belonged to you in the first place

So it couldn't get broken by the rejection from others

Seungjin's POV

"Seungjin!" I heard a voice call me as I turned around to see my best friend, Kang In Oh.

"Hey, In Oh," I greeted him with a bro hug as he smiled back at me. A smirk was forming onto his face as he looked at who was approaching us.

"I know that look," I groaned and turned around, only to be pecked on the cheek by the one and only - Nayeon.

"Nabongs!" I whined and started wiping my cheek frantically, in order to cease it of the possible lip stick stain which she could have left.

"Don't be angry," she giggled, taking a tissue and wiping my face, while from the corner of my eye, I saw her approaching calmly to us

Her smile was all that was needed to brighten my day, and she just looked so attractive from the front view.

"Na-Nayeon get off me," I pushed Nayeon lightly, but supporting her of course, so that she wouldn't fall down. I would sure be a jerk if I pushed a girl till she fell down, all while not removing my eyes from Tzuyu, who was walking in my direction.

Nayeon gave a small giggle before puffing up her cheeks and coming closer to me, although I had previously rejected the affection.

"Hey Tzuyu!" In Oh greeted her, and Tzuyu gave him a small wave, before smiling at Nayeon and I.

"H-Hi Tzuyu..." I shyly said, before getting punched in the ribs by Nayeon, who squinted at me.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so awkward now?" She exposed me in those two sentences as I looked down sheepishly.

"Hey Tzuyu!" Nayeon greeted her, and Tzuyu waved back, as the five of us stood awkwardly by the hall area.

"Um, this is awkward and all, but I need to get going. (GF/N) is waiting for me by the gate," In Oh said, bidding a goodbye to us. "See you guys tomorrow"

"See you" "Take care"

Tzuyu let out a small groan before her smile dropped to a frown.

"You still can't believe that he has a girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded her head sadly, looking to me with sad puppy eyes which one could not resist.

"Yeah... it kind of bums me out..."

"Well, our Seungjin is always single," Nayeon teased in a sing-song voice, poking me as I rolled my eyes at her.