Twice x F Reader || Twice, Twice, Twice!

I guess you would say having 9 girlfriends isn't easy, especially when the 9 girls are such mega superstars. So much that you have to pay if you wanna see them, of course. But you know, being me, I had VIP access to all their stages.

Right now, being cuddled up with the two youngest in Twice was simply the best feeling, a feeling I couldn't describe in words.

Chaeyoung was leaning onto my left shoulder, and Tzuyu was snuggled into my chest, the large ass blanket fit for a kings bed was draped all over the two of us. Right now, Tzuyu was sleeping quietly, leaving Chaeyoung and I to watch a movie on our own. Dahyun, the last member of the maknae line and school meal club had a photo shoot with the other 6 members, as the two youngest had already completed theirs the day before.

"You cold?" I asked Chaeyoung, who nodded her head slightly. With my left hand, I draped the blanket over her a little bit more, pulling her into my embrace, interlocking our two hands together. Chaeyoung held my hand back, as we continued watching the show in front of us.

The show took place in Thailand, where a group of students came together to cheat on this major exam. Not only was the plot riveting, but the execution as well.

"I can't believe she would really do all these for money, sacrificing her honesty..." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"I mean, she did just have her scholarship taken away, and plus, she needs the money badly, for her father. Sometimes people are just willing to do anything to help their family out. It's true love, but the measures taken are... eh..." I said and Chaeyoung chuckled, snuggling up to me closer.

Tzuyu on the other hand, who was still sound asleep, pushed herself onto me, her head right below on my chest. Giving her a lingering kiss onto her forehead, I caressed her hair slightly, making sure she would be sound asleep for the whole night.

The lights came on and the two of us squinted our eyes, adjusting them to the bright lights, as we looked over to the door, seeing that the 6 members had already come back. Chaeyoung let out an audible groan, mumbling something about not being able to get enough alone time with me, as I got out of my seat, slowly placing Tzuyu, who was still clinging onto me, down onto the couch.

"Y/N... we missed you," Nayeon came up to me with a big smile on her face, hugging me and showering me with kisses, that which made me blush.

"Missed you all too, I was just watching a movie with Chaeng and Tzu... although Tzu fell asleep halfway," I gestured behind me, and the rest of the members giggled, cooing over how cute she was.

"Hey, I deserve some love and attention too," I pouted. Jihyo and Mina came over, stroking my hair and pecking me on my cheeks, making me smile.

"There, don't be jealous baby," Jihyo punched my cheeks. Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana laid the food out onto the table, and the cuddly Sana instantly came up to me when she saw that no other girls were beside me.

"Where'd they go?" I asked curiously, feeling Sana climb onto my back, hugging me in the process.

"To shower. Let's enjoy this moment right now with me, you're always so occupied with the other girls," Sana purred into my ear.

"What about C-"

"Look at her over there with Momo and Jeongyeon, feasting," Sana pointed over to the television, where the three girls were digging into the food. Chaeng with her cute braids, Momo with her long wavy hair, and Jeongyeon tying hers into a high ponytail.

"Now stop staring and give me my kisses," Sana said, shifting herself, to wrapping her legs around my waist, facing me this time. Her lips landed onto mine, and I could've sworn I tasted a little bit of honey.