Chaeyoung x F Reader || Kisses

A/N: Short Little Oneshot for our precious little tiger cub! Just before I go back to studying for all my exams... after next week, I should be test free and back to regular updates!

Y/N bit her lip. Something that really turned Chaeyoung on, and she knew it.

Chaeyoung tried her best not to look at Y/N, who caught on the hint that she had just attracted Chaeyoung to her, and was smirking.

Chaeyoung looked back at Y/N, who was slightly laughing, and smiling at the same time, looking like a full package for Chaeyoung.

She walked over to Y/N, who was leaning on the wall, stepping a little closer to the taller girl. Y/N was only a few cm taller than her, and she could comfortably rest her head on her.

This feels so good.. Chaeyoung thought, trying to link their hands together, which Y/N obliged to, being such a good girlfriend.

"Hey.. when are we going back home?" Chaeyoung tiptoed a little to reach Y/N's height, whispering into her ear.

"You're tired?" Y/N asked, caring for her girlfriend's wellbeing. She nodded her head, stifling a yawn, before resting her head yet again on Y/N's shoulder.

"Uh, guys, Chaeyoung and I are gonna get going first.."

"Wow, you've never left earlier than 11PM for a party, I guess having Chaeyoung as a girlfriend has really changed you.." Momo said, winking at you. You shrugged it off, intertwining your hands and bidding a goodbye to them.

"I'll get a cab," you said, getting straight onto your phone and booking a cab for Chaeyoung and you.

~

"You cute lil munchkin.." Chaeyoung pinched your nose, as she got on top of you. Somehow, she was more active at 12AM, and you didn't mind it. In fact, you loved it.

She pressed her lips onto yours, as you gladly obliged and obeyed, pressing your lips back.

Somehow, Chaeyoung figured that you would push away, as she put her hands on both sides of your head on the bed, kissing you.

"You little loser, what are you trying to do, then me on?" You asked jokingly, as Chaeyoung cupped your puffy cheeks.

"Maybe, maybe not.." she scrunched her face up, kissing you on your nose. You pinched her little nose back, and lifted yourself slightly and kissed her forehead lightly.

"What would I do without you, my queen?"

"You wouldn't have all these free kisses, thats one," Chaeyoung filled it for you, pecking your right cheek, then your left, and then your lips.

"Hm, your right, and I'm thankful for all your kisses," you said, giving her light neck kisses. You knew how much she liked neck kisses, especially when it was going down her neck super lightly.

"Y/N.." she shivered a little, but her smile never leaving her face.

"Love you"

"Love you too"