Nayeon x M Reader || Family.. extended

Y/N's POV
"You know.. I still can't believe that you have so many siblings.."

"Well, yeah.. it's not a very big family.." I tell Nayeon, who gives me a look that says that she couldn't believe what I had just said.

"What?"

"Your telling me, 2 younger sisters, and 3 younger brothers aren't that many?"

"Well.. okay, fine, you've got me there"

"How do you even manage? It must be tough, having to clean up after them, especially for your younger sister and 2 youngest brothers.."

"Well, the twins are generally alright.. I guess.. and Jiyeon is nice. I think she's the most well behaved kiddo.." I remark, as Nayeon giggles.

"Jiwon and Jiwin are okay.. their just so mischievous all the time.."

"Jihee helps me with the household chores the most.. and Jiseok.. well.. he tries his best to stay out of trouble.." I say, as Nayeon nods her head.

"So what do you do at home?"

"Uhh.. cook, clean, study, sleep, repeat.." I say, as I check the time on my watch. "It's 4PM.. I need to pick the twins up from school, care to join me?" I ask, as Nayeon nods her head.

"Sure"

~

"Hyung!" The twins run to me, as I carry both of them in my arms, as Nayeon smiles at them.

"Aww.. your brothers are so cute.." she says, as I shake my head.

"They're a real mess sometimes.." I chuckle, as I hand Jiwon to Nayeon, as he instantly takes a liking to Nayeon.

"Hi! I'm Nayeon.."

"Hi Nayeon Noona!" He greets, as the two of them seem to be having fun with each other.

"Alright, let's go to the subway station.." I say, as I put Jiwin down, as I hold his little hand.

~

"So, what did you do at school today?" I ask Jiwin.

"I.. I made a finger painting today!" He exclaims proudly, as he smiles at me.

"Good job!" I say, as he high fives me.

"What about you, Jiwon?"

"Mhm.. I played with blocks.." he said, as he smiled too, showing his chubby cheeks to me, as he high fived me as well.

~

"Jiwin's always been more of the artsy time.. and Jiwon, more of the active twin.." I say to Nayeon, as I get her a cup of water.

"The rest of the kids are home.. Jihee is out.. with her boyfriend.." I say, as Nayeon puts down her cup.

"Wait, how old is she?"

"17.."

"Your 19, and you don't have a girlfriend.." she says, as I shrug my shoulders.

"Guess the right one for me hasn't come yet.." I say, as Jiyeon walks out from her room.

"Aww.. Jiyeon, what do you need?" I ask her, as she points to her milk bottle.

"Okay.." I say, as I go to the kitchen to fill it back up.

When I'm done, I see Jiyeon and Nayeon together, talking and laughing together.

She seems really good with kids.. wife material..

"Your sisters real cute.." she says as I give Jiyeon her bottle, as she waves goodbye to Nayeon.

"She's 5, the twins are 3, Jiseok is 9.."

"Such a huge age gap between the twins and you.." Nayeon remarks, as I nod my head.

"Yeah.. it's quite large.." I say, as I get interrupted by Jiwin and Jiwon.

"Ooh, Hyung's got a girlfriend.." they teasingly say, before I run up to them, pretending to catch them, as they giggle and run back inside their room.

"Actually, I don't believe that you've never had a girlfriend before.." Nayeon says, as I sit back down.

"Well, your right.. I've only had one ex.. it didn't go so well.."

"But I am trying to look for love.. guess I'm just not lucky enough.." I say, as I feel a hand intertwined with mine.

"What if I told you that your destined to be partner was just beside you.." Nayeon smirked, as I looked up to her.

"Well.. I would give it a shot.." I say, as I stare into those mesmerizing eyes of hers.

"If your willing, then sure. Me too.." she says, as she lands her lips on mine, while I kiss her back.

We both detach our lips from each other, as she lays her head on my chest.

"Guess our family will have an extension.. adding your to our family.." I say, as she smiles, while I peck her forehead lovingly.