Dahyun x M Reader || Pool Party

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah! Don't splash water onto me!"

"Don't you wanna get into the water too? It just feels.. so cooling," Chaeyoung said, as she took my hand, wanting to drag me into the water with her, but I shook my head.

"Nah. I'd rather stay on land, not in water.."

"Mhm.. if Y/N got into the water, would you too?"

"Um, what does Y/N have to do with this?" I asked curiously, as Chaeyoung simply winked at me.

"We all know already, Dahyun Unnie.."

"I mean, he wouldn't right? He hates water, right?"

"Quite the opposite. He used to be a very active swimmer.. this just proves how little you know about him.." Chaeyoung replied, resting on the large unicorn floatie, with a drink in her hand.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon were at the BBQ, making some food for all of us, Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Mina were by the pool side, talking, while Momo and Chaeyoung were just resting on the floaties.

"Oh come on! Come in the water to chill, the temperature is just right.. anyways, I see Y/N over there with Hyunjin and Changbin," Chaeyoung winked, pointing to the trio who were chilling by the BBQ area.

Y/N was from another JYP group, and he was currently in a white long sleeve button up shirt which he had unbuttoned 5 out of the 7 buttons of his shirt, followed by black shorts.

Changbin and Hyunjin were in their swimsuits, just in trunks.

"So? That doesn't mean that I'm going into the water.."

"Alright then.. you leave me with no choice, Ms Dahyun," Chaeyoung replied, kicking the water and making her floatie move to the other side of the pool.

"Hey, Y/N! Come into the pool! Ditch the drinks, come on in," She yelled with a smirk on her face, while the trio seemed to have heard her, with Changbin and Hyunjin instantly jumping into the pool, sending waves of water to overflow, and to wet the girls by the side.

"Oops.. sorry Noonas'," Hyunjin and Changbin said apologetically, as Y/N threw them some towels.

"Thanks, Y/N," they said, while Y/N dipped his toes into the water.

"Hey, you aren't swimming?" He pointed me out, as I shook my head, only to get interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"No, she will, if you get in"  she said as I shot her a death glare.

"I didn't agree to this, just to let you know, Chae," I mouthed to her, as she just shrugged her shoulders.

"You soon will realize that you too wanna get into the water as well.." Chaeyoung said, as Y/N submerged his entire self into the water.

I could see him swimming over to me, as he rested by the pool side.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Why aren't you getting in the water too?"

"Mhm.. I don't really like the water a lot, not really a fan," Dahyun said, as Y/N took her hand.

"Come in, don't worry, you won't drown with me by your side," Y/N said, as Dahyun allowed herself to get pulled into the water by Y/N.

"Doesn't it feel cooling?" Y/N asked, as Dahyun simply nodded her head.

"Hey, Y/N! Catch!" Changbin exclaimed, throwing him a plastic inflatable ball.

"We should totally play 'Monkey in the Middle'!" Hyunjin suggested, as the people in the pool agreed, with Chan and Felix jumping in as well.

"Pass it over here, Y/N! Don't let Dahyun Noona get it!" Felix exclaimed, while Y/N threw the ball far and hard, before it reached the grasp of Felix.

Everyone was having a good time, splashing in the pool, as the ball was being flung around, as it soon got dark.

"We should get out of the pool first," Y/N told Dahyun, as she agreed.

"Hey! My towel isn't here.."

"Oh! Take my towel, I haven't used it at all," Y/N offered, as Dahyun felt herself get wrapped in Y/N's towel.

I just feel so safe with him.. she thought, looking up to his wet face.

"Am I that handsome?" He teased, as Dahyun blushed, while the two entered the mansion through the back door.

Y/N's POV
"Dahyun Yah, remember to return my towel to me, alright?" I shouted, as she just replied with an 'okay'

She looked absolutely stunning in the water, the glistening water..

~

"Have you showered already?"

"Mhm hmm.."

"Let's go to your room, you have Netflix, right?"

"Oh, you wanna Netflix and Chill?" I winked at Dahyun.

"Ah, stop making me blush, Y/N.."

~

"You're so cute sometimes, you know?"

"I get that a lot, especially because I'm Dubu Dahyun," Dahyun said, pulling her cheeks to me, while I chuckled.

"Cute.."

Dahyun was on my left, head resting on my chest, as I could feel my heart rate go faster and faster.

"I love you.." she suddenly said, looking up to me.

"That was sudden. Is this a confession?"

"Yep. What do you say, Y/N?"

"Alright then. I love you, Dubu," I replied, kissing her forehead.