Mina x F Reader || Encounter

"Do you think they would like this, Chaeyoung?" The elder one asked the small cub, who looked at the brand of crisps Mina had in her hand, shaking her head.

"Nah, knowing them, they wouldn't be that adventurous and try out new flavours, just stick to the regular one," Chaeyoung said, handing Mina the original crisps packet. Mina just shrugged her shoulders, putting back the crisps packet that she had in her hand - the new flavours consisting of cotton candy and popcorn... mixed into one. Now that she thought about it, it probably wasn't the best of combos.

"I'll go check out the other aisle for the chocolates, you stay here and get the drinks," Chaeyoung said, darting down another aisle and disappearing. Yep, Twice was having a pre-comeback party, before they were off and due for promotions for the next month of June. Mina chuckled at the sight of the little Chae running down the aisle to another.

It was late at night, and the girls were craving all these junk foods, so they had come up with a so called, 'brilliant plan' to send two of their girls down to get the food for them, instead of moving their butts and going down themselves.

FLASHBACK

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"

Everyone looked towards Mina and Chaeyoung, who had paper.

While the rest had scissors.

"Hey! Thats not fair, you guys totally planned that or something!" Chae pouted, crossing her arms.

"Nuh uh, we didn't plan it, it must be fate. Now run along and get us some food along with Mina," Jeongyeon smiled sweetly at the duo, who sighed and went to get their masks and hats.

"Stay safe!"

FLASHBACK END

She shook the flashback out of her head, fixating her eyes on the giant coke bottle up on the shelf. Why did they put it so high? Wasn't the heaviest thing supposed to be put on the bottom instead of the top? Shaking in disapproval to who ever placed that there, she stuck out her hand, reaching for the coke.

It felt as if she was reaching for the stars and moon instead of the coke, and she even tip-toed, to add a little more to her height. Calling Chaeyoung to help her would be a ... well, wouldn't really be a wise choice would it?

"Did you want this?" A voice from behind stuck out her hand and took it for Mina, handing it over to the poor girl. Now, Mina wasn't considered short, or exactly tall, but the girl seemed to tower over her, as she looked up to the stranger helplessly like a little puppy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" She asked politely, placing the bottle of coke into Mina's basket gently.

"No, No, sorry, I was just wondering-"

"How tall I was?" the girl let out a smirk and Mina nodded her head, still a little bit surprised and intimidated by the girl.

"I'm 171cm," She replied, smiling at Mina. "Although that isn't my name, I would rather like to be called as Y/N. L/N Y/N," She chuckled, stretching out her hand for Mina to shake.

"Uh..." she lost her tongue for a moment, before regaining consciousness and shaking Y/N's hand back. "Sharon"

"Oh, you're a foreigner?" She asked and Mina nodded her head.

"Same. I'm not from around here, although I did move to Korea when I was 12"

"Your Korean is really good for a foreigner," Mina complimented and Y/N felt her cheeks were on fire or something.

"Thanks, yours too. Well, see you around?"

"Y-Yeah, see you," She said and that was the last she saw of Y/N, while Y/N darted down another aisle, not to be seen again by Mina. N-Not that she wanted to see her again, it was just that-