Nayeon x F Reader || 4 Seasons ✔️

There can't be spring without you, without you, my lovely flower.

Summer just feels as if the sun is piercing through my heart with its rays.

Autumn leaves feel like my tears, which keep falling and falling, and looking at all the leaves on the floor, they represent my heart. Dead and messy.

Winter just feels colder without you by my side

Y/N's POV

"Nayeon, you must be tired from your practice.." I say, wiping off all her sweat.

"Yeah, Jagiya, and I missed you so much.." I feel Nayeon's hot breath on my shoulder, before she hugs me from behind.

"You're sticky, you should go and take a bath, Nayeon-ah..." I say, standing up, only to feel Nayeon's cling onto me like a sloth.

"I'll only go if you carry me there.." Nayeon said with a cutesy voice, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Alright, alright," I say, holding her legs and bringing her inside the bathroom.

"There, happy now?"

"Mhm.. Yep!" Nayeon says, before pouncing off my back.

"Thanks Jagiya"

"Anything for you.."

~

And then came Spring.

Spring, where flowers would start blooming.

"Nayeonie, how many flowers are there on the table?" A fan beside me asked, as Nayeon took the microphone.

"Hmm... One flower!" She exclaimed proudly, pointing to herself.

That's what I admire about you, Nayeon. You're self confidence.

"So, how was my little flower's fan meeting like?" I asked, draping a coat around her.

"Mhm.. it was awesome! I loved interacting with the fans and playing games with them.." Nayeon replied, as we walked by an ice cream truck.

Nayeon stood, rooted at her spot, before shifting her eyes to the truck.

"You want some, don't you?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yep! Strawberry for me, please!" She said in a cutesy voice.

That's what I loved about you, Nayeon. The fact that you were always able to show your cuteness in every situation.

"Okay.."

~

"Are you excited for tomorrow? I know you're gonna have a hectic week ahead.." I ask, as we walk hand in hand, into a garden.

"Sure, it's gonna be hectic week, but the only way I'm gonna get through it is with a smile on my face. Twice, fighting!" Nayeon said, beaming with positivity.

That's what excited me, to be with you everyday. Your positivity.

~

Summer was hot, but you were hotter.

"Ah, Y/N-ah, thanks for bringing me out to the beach.."