Chaeyoung x F Reader || Dream becoming a reality

I don't think I've ever been this in love before..

I don't think that I've fallen for someone that hard the way I fell in love with you

I don't think you know what I feel for you

Most importantly.. I don't think you feel the same way...

Y/N's POV
They say, if you have a crush for more than 4 months, it's most likely to be real love, is it?

Well.. I guess love can be express in many different types of ways.

You can express it through a song, through a letter, or just by saying it out.

I wasn't a very vocal kid, if I do say so myself. I wasn't the type of kid who would be the first to answer questions in class, no, that wasn't me. I was just the reserved shy kid at the back of the class, minding my own business.

For a long time, I didn't understand why all my friends had crushes.

As if their crush would like them back, am I right? It was near to impossible, anyways.

But I guess I had my own feeling of love, for this one girl.

Yeah, she wasn't outstanding in anyway, but she just appealed to me.

I guess I saw something in her that others failed to see, maturity.

She was way more mature than any other person I had met in the school, and she was part of our schools debate club.

Maturity, check.

And it seemed for her, no one was vying or even competing to win her attention, her love. It seemed like I was the only person running, and I was perfectly fine with that.

And quite frankly, I think my friends had quickly caught onto the fact that I liked her..

"Y/N! Go talk to her, she's right there!" Taehun nudged my shoulder, pointing to her, while I just hid my face.

"Oh come on! Stop being such a chicken! Go and talk to her! It's not as if we're trying to get you to confess to her," Jisoo remarked, as Taehun nodded, followed by Junyoung.

"Just go! You never know what might happen"

"But she could think I'm a creep! The only time we ever connected or talked was like, through the internet!" I protested, looking back to see that she and her friends were still standing by the lockers, chatting happily.

"Well, since you guys have already bonded through the internet, you guys might have some things in common to talk about, you know?" Junyoung replies, gaining approval from the other two.

".. Alright, fine. I'll go.." i relented, as I could feel my body get pushed by them towards her.

"Um Hi.."

"Hi!"