Twice x M Reader (Special) || New Year

Y/N's POV, 22ND DEC
"So I'd thought that before 2019 ends that I'd get to spend time with every single member. What do you think about that?"

"Stupid idea. But I'm going to let you execute it," my sister, Jeongyeon, nodded her head. "Wait. Does that mean that I have to spend time with you as well?"

"Um.. I guess?"

"Ugh, darn it. Can you go from youngest to oldest then?"

"You really don't want me to spend time with you, don't you?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.

She nodded.

"Idiot. Of course I don't want to spend so much time with you. We're brother and sister, we see each other practically everyday"

"Alright, alright. I'll start with Tzuyu, okay?"

"Yeah sure. And don't corrupt our Maknaes"

~

TZUYU, DAY 1 , 23 DEC

"They're so cute! Where did you find them?"

"I found a Cherry under a cherry tree when he was just 2 years old. Dash.. he was just found in an animal shelter," I said, bending down to pet Dash.

"They're really cute, right?" I asked, as Tzuyu nodded her head. "Cute like me?" I asked, making the flower pose to Tzuyu.

"Alright, alright. You're cute too, okay?" She said, as she stroked my chin lightly.

"You want to watch a movie or something?" I asked, sitting down on the couch beside Tzuyu, turning on the TV, as Dash and Cherry were surrounding the girl.

"Mhm.. sure. Anything's fine with me," she said, still petting the dogs.

"Okay"

~

"This is a nice movie, though..."

"Yeah. It is," I said, as I felt Tzuyu snuggle beside me, while Cherry jumped up and buried his head into Tzuyu's leg, while Tzuyu slowly pet him, using her left arm.

My left arm was around her neck, a blanket draped over the both of us, as I placed my head on hers.

"You smell good"

"Yeah, obviously. But is this how you flirt with girls?" She asked, battering her eyes at me.

"Well if this is how you flirt with guys, I might as well be your boyfriend," I replied, kissing her on her forehead.

The Twice members and I had been like brother and sisters for a long time, that they had gotten used to the affection that I constantly showed them.

"Oppa, love you," she said in a mumbled voice, as I felt her head lean onto my chest.

"Are you feeling sleepy?"

"Well, not really," Tzuyu said, lifting herself up from the relaxed position she was in and put her lips onto mine.

It was sudden, so I didn't really know how to react to it, other than just let myself immerse into the kiss. Just let our hormones run wild.