Mina x M Reader || Till The End (Part 2)

Mina and I had been dating for a couple of days now, nothing special. Or so I thought. It wasn't special everyday to others, but because we found special in everyday, we were able to live together harmoniously.

Having left Jaehyuk and coming to me, you should already know that Jaehyuk was mad. Mad that Mina left him.

"I kinda feel bad for leaving him... I don't want to be mean to him," Mina look tenderly outside the window. I caressed her cheek lightly, turning her to face me before showing a warm smile.

"You don't have to feel bad. He only wanted you because of what you did for him," I reassured her that she wasn't making the wrong choice, looking lovingly into her eyes. Her dejected look turned into a soft smile, before resting her head into my chest, burying it.

"How will my parents react to this news then?" Another question was posed. This time, I didn't have the answer, nor even a suggestion, but just more questions for her.

"You told your parents about Min Jaehyuk and you dating?" I asked and she nodded her head innocently, staring with a titled head to me cutely. I pinched her nose, hearing a giggle from her before she wrapped her arms around me instead.

"You guys only dated for what, 7-8 weeks? Don't you think it was too fast though?" I asked and Mina took that into consideration.

"I guess I was just blinded by love then. I eagerly wanted to show him off to them, but now I know who I really want to show off"

"Oh really, who is it?" I acted as if I had no clue, looking to her with a teasing smirk. She had the same expression on as me, jabbing a finger into my chest

"I'm honored, Mina," I replied, smiling down at her. "We just need to settle this whole parent thing at hand"

"Well, my parents are coming to Korea in a few days time," she pondered over the idea of having her boyfriend meet up with her parents.

"It's set then. I'm going to go meet your parents, and tell him what a jerk you dumped, exposing his true colors," I said with a devious smile on my face, rubbing the palms of my hands together. Mina smacked my arm playfully, giggling as I pulled her in for a hug.

"I love you, you know that?" A wave of emotions surged over me, making me feel compelled to tell her that. Mina looked up with her angelic eyes and nodded her head.

"I love you too"

(Timeskip)

"D-Do I look okay? I-I wanna impress your parents," I said, smoothing out my jacket with my hands. Mina twirled around me, before circling her arms around my waist, resting her chin on my broad shoulder.

"You look just fine, Y/N," she said with a smile. "We should get going soon"

"Okay," I replied, and Mina stopped in her tracks to spray some perfume. Ah, perfume! That's what I needed - No! I don't mean perfume... argh... I mean cologne.

My flustered hands almost knocked the sprays down, before spraying a dash of cologne on me, fixing my jacket one last time in the mirror, taking a deep breath in.

Well, Y/N. You can do this, it's nothing big. You're just meeting your girlfriends parents. They probably won't like you but think positively.

"Let's go?" Mina asked, linking our arms together. I almost forgot to tell you how stunning Mina looked in her pale pink dress draped down to her knees - her hair tied up in a ponytail with little to no makeup. Of course, she was simply meeting her parents, nothing too extreme.

"Yep. Let's go," I said, turning off the lights behind us, walking to the car and starting the ignition, getting in and tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.