Tzuyu x F Reader || A Day With Her (9)

"Well, you're looking rather fancy today," I circle her. She plays with her hair a little before drawing circles onto my chest, smiling, "Why not?" she plays along and I chuckle at her, pulling Tzuyu closer to myself.

"Hmm... You just look super amazing, like everyday," I compliment her and kiss her lightly on the forehead. She seemed to be a little turned on, and plays with my hair now instead, connecting our lips together.

Connecting our lips together, I can taste the apple chapstick she put on previously before, and I gently caress her bottom lip, asking for access. She refuses and strokes my chin, now turning me on, but I'm not complaining, smiling.

We kiss again, and I feel her leaving kisses dangerously everywhere, holding my hand while in the process. We take things to the couch, where I feel her dominate me, and push me to the couch. My head hits the soft couch, while she's on top of me, smiling and stroking my cheek.

"The couch seems a little... uncomfortable," She says in a seductive manner, licking her lips. Our eyes scream the same words, and she wraps her legs around my waist. I hold her carefully and we make our way into the bed.

Pushing her onto the bed, she smiles at me, as we begin making out slowly. More slow and intimate nights were just her cup of tea, you know?

"Mm..." she tries to suppress a moan but its too late, before I disconnect the kiss, much to her disapproval.

"Hey!" she pounds onto my chest, angrily. "Why'd you stop?"

"We're going to be late," I say, straightening my outfit and standing up. "Lets go"

"Do you really have to?" She bites her finger, trying to turn me on again. I resist the temptation and hold her hand, helping her to stand up onto her feet again. "No, I promise you, you're going to love this"

"Hmmm... okay," She says happily, jumping into my arms. I carry her bridal style all the way to the car, and I get in too, beginning to drive.

(Timeskip)

"Oh my gosh, is this what I think it is?" She exclaims, pressing her head to the window and smiling with glee.

"Yes, honey," I smile and open the door for her, letting her out. Tzuyu almost screams, if it weren't for it being so late at night, she probably would have woken up the entire neighbour hood.

"They're so cute!" She runs over to the dogs and pets them, bending down and smiling so happily at them.

"I know right," I say and follow her, watching her play with the puppies.

There are different toys that the puppies can play with, and in this big house, they're never going to get bored.

I paid for this session for the day, borrowing my elder sisters house, which had five dogs, all of different species, knowing that Tzuyu would fall head over heels for them.

"Fetch!" I heard her say, throwing the ball away and watching the dog run after it, before coming back happily with the ball in its mouth. Tzuyu clapped at the sight of that, petting it.

I watched as Tzuyu had fun with the little dogs, feeding them, just playing with them. She would go wild when seeing dogs and completely lose track of the time.

"Y/N, come here," she took my hand and lead me to the dogs. "Look at how cute they are! We should totally get one!" She says as one of the dogs is on their hind legs, acting all cute for us.

"Maybe," I say and pet it too.

Time sure flies when you're having fun, before we know it, it's already 11 at night and the dogs are all exhausted, sleeping.

"So cute," she says, saying a goodbye to my sister, and the one dog who is excitedly jumping up in delight.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Y/N," she says and pecks my cheek. I give her another kiss on the lips, smiling.