Jihyo x M Reader || All I need is you

All I need in my lifetime is you, and you're all I'll ever need

Without you, my body is as if it doesn't have a soul.

My heart beats for you and only for you. If you could open up my brain, you would see that it is consumed with thoughts of just you

~

Y/N's POV

"Hey girls," I say as I step into the house, quickly removing my shoes and placing them onto the shoe rack, along with my socks.

"Hey, Y/N. So glad you could make it," Mina invited me into the house, as the first thing I did was to go upstairs to the bathroom to wash my legs.

Once done, I returned downstairs, where half the girls were, feasting on the food that I had just bought.

"Where did you buy all of this food, Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked, as she took a huge bite into her chicken wing.

"It's a new shop that just opened down the street, it's getting more and more successful by the day"

"W..ll I s..e why they're s..o success..ful" Momo said in between bites. "Their food is simply amazing"

"Y/N, do you want some?" Mina asked, offering me some pasta on her spoon, while I politely declined.

"No thanks. I already ate. I just bought the food for you girls, knowing how you girls would be hungry after practice"

"Aww, thanks Y/N!" Sana said, giving me a peck on my cheek.

"No problem, Sana. Make sure that whenever you do that, Jihyo doesn't see it, alright?"

"Mhm, okay!"

"Speaking of Jihyo, where is she?"

"Upstairs, wrapping the presents for secret Santa"

"Alright. Thanks Dubu," I said, rushing up the stairs.

"No problem, Y/N"

Walking into the newly furnished white room, I saw Jihyo, seated on the floor, wrapping up her gift.

"Hey, Babe," I said, sitting behind her, and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh, you're here. Hey!"

"There's food downstairs. Do you want some?"

"In a sec, I'll go down and take it for myself," Jihyo replied, taping up the sides of her purple wrapping paper, before opening a small card and writing in it.

"What are you writing?"

"Hey! You can't see this, okay?"

"Aww, Cmon? Won't you give your boyfriend some priority?"

"Nope," she said as she booped my nose, before shooting me out of her room. "Go entertain the Maknaes' instead, since you guys are the same age"

Walking down the wooden stairs, I spotted Tzuyu sitting straight up on the black couch, before I went to join her.

"Tzu"