Jeongyeon x F Reader || Little Things

The little things in life are meant to be remembered

I remember my first meeting with you

I remember our first conversation

I remember how you first look

These little details keep replaying over and over in my head

You're the one who's always stuck in my head

MAJOR FLASHBACK

SEP 2018

"Sorry Y/N, I know this must be a very boring day for you, especially since I know you're not that interested in shopping," Jeongyeon apologized to you, as you sat down beside her, the rest of the girls following suit. Following in not only sitting down but apologizing as well.

"It's fine, I don't really mind it anyways," you gave a smile. The menus were issued and given out to each of the girls as you politely thanked the waiter in charge.

The girls seemed to be in deep thought, considering what they should have for dinner, while your eyes were simply scanning the place, looking bored. Being a frequent patron of this place, you knew exactly what you wanted to order, which was surprising as you were not a particular decisive person.

Then your eyes stopped, on a muscular man. With a slicked up haircut, his arms covered in tattoos, your first instinct was to assume that he was part of a gang, after scolding and reminding yourself not to judge a book by its cover. He was simply eating his dish quietly.

Another guy, who was sitting behind Jeongyeon at the edge of a table, bore thick glasses and a navy blue polo shirt. An American, or foreigner, you presumed. He seemed engrossed in whatever he was doing on his laptop, too immersed in the cyber world.

For you, it was interesting meeting new people everyday, seeing how others bore differences and some, similarities to others. With a click, your head turned to the nerd guy, who was keeping his folded laptop into his black bag.

Shaking it off, the girls still weren't done deciding their dishes and you decided to fiddle with your phone a little, as you unknowingly opened the camera app on your phone.

The camera app was in selfie mode, facing you, as your eyes widened at what you realized the nerd guy was doing.

His phone pointed down at an angle, he seemed to be careless at one point and left the flash on, as seen from his click of the photo. He grinned to himself sneakily, before angling it under Jeongyeon's skirt, desperate to get another picture.

Your mind was blank - he was a disgusting pervert who belonged in jail. You put down your phone onto the table and stood up from your seat. The noise you made when pushing back your seat aroused the girls attention, unaware of the entire situation that was folding in front of them.

Clenching your fist, you decided not to kill the man just yet, and untied the jacket around your waist and covered Jeongyeon up. She looked to you with a surprised face.

"Hey, would you cut that out? I've been seeing what you've been doing to this lady, and it ain't right," You told the man in English. His eyes quivered, showing that he knew exactly what you were talking about.