Sana x M/F Reader || Birthday Special 🌟

"It's... Its... so... so... cold..." The little cub of the group stammered out, while rubbing her hands together to create heat. The rest of the group laughed at her actions, and the penguin ran over, to warm up her cub.

"Wow, what a sweet moment. Disgusting," the maknae faked disgust, throwing up. Chaeyoung glared at her, rolling her eyes before hugging Mina, all while maintaining the eye contact with the tall giant.

"I already feel warmer with Tzuyu being so feisty," Chaeyoung remarked, much to the amusement of the rest of the group, who oohed towards Tzuyu.

Tzuyu, not having it, stomped off into the snow and wrapped her arm around the leader, who gently wrapped hers around Tzuyu's waist, beaming towards the group.

The two soon separated from the group for some... more private moments, as the rest of the girls huddled up together, some still shaking from the cold.

"Brr... when are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Y/N going to arrive..." The eagle asked while her entire body trembled. The dancer glanced over to Dahyun, and removed her earmuffs, placing them over Dahyun's head.

"Thanks Mo-Momo unnie..." Dahyun said, teeth shaking as the older suggested bringing Dahyun somewhere where they could warm up for the time being.

"They're always the ones late, well, not Y/N. Just unlucky that we had to split up and Y/N had to go with them," Mina sighed, shaking her head, taking her phone out to check for any texts from them. "Even messaged me that they were going to be late, because of Nayeon and Jeongyeon Unnie quarreling"

"They're always bickering over the smallest of things," it was the squirrels turn to speak. She, quite frankly, was not having it, and was much annoyed that 1) they had to stand out in the cold, waiting on the late people and 2) because she couldn't see Y/N-

What she actually meant was that she was dying to see you- the three of you. It had been ages (if you consider two weeks ages) since you all had a group gathering. Finally it was the holidays, and you all could come together, with reason of course.

Sana sighed, walking around the perimeter of the area, digging her feet into the snow. Her fellow J line friend noticed her frustration, joining her.

"Never seen you so impatient before," Mina joked, laughing at the way Sana huffed, all while kicking at the snow on the floor. The squirrel's shoulders fell, as she dug her hands into her coat's pocket, looking up and making eye contact with Mina.

"They're taking forever to come here..." Sana whined, much to the amusement of the penguin, who watched as Sana began gliding on the ice.

"Didn't you see Y/N, like, 2 weeks ago or something?"

"I did but-"

"Already missing her/him?" the penguin interrupted, as the squirrel stopped in her tracks, her cheeks flushing a tint of red, as she averted eye contact with Mina.

Mina giggled. She knew how Sana was like around you, how giddy and impatient she would get waiting for you to come, and how shy she would be when you actually arrived. So shy, so unlike her. Ironic, for being the only extrovert amongst the bunch.

"Sana-chan, we all know you like her/him," Mina started off, much to the annoyance of Sana who denied it on the spot, shaking her head with a pout. "You don't have to lie to us. It's pretty obvious"

"As a friend of course I care for her/him but love-?" Sana paused, not knowing what else to say about it. Mina chuckled at Sana, as they walked back to the group.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure your heart will have the answer"

It better, she thought to herself, as a car pulled up on the road. Sana looked up, anticipation brewing in her, as she fidgeted on the spot.