Tzuyu x M Reader || Birthday Special 🌟

Slowly and slowly

Throughout day and night

Please, that's what I say to my feelings

Stop making me so confused on how I feel about you

Y/N's POV

"That's enough practice, I hope well be able to ace the competition a few days from now," I said, patting my basketball teammate on his back.

"I'm sure we'll be able to do well, with the amount of practice we've put into this, we're sure to the finals!" Jay said, smiling back at me.

"Right... I'm going to go back to school now"

"What for? You're going back in there to study or something?" He teased me and I shrugged it off.

"Not that. It's just that I left a T-Shirt in my locker... and I need to bring it back so that I don't forget it the next time," I said. "See you next week?"

"Alright, take care man. See you," I heard him say, before disappearing through the gates of the school, while I was re-entering the school gates, something which I really did not want to do, but I just had to blame my carelessness for not remembering to take my shirt the past few days.

The halls were empty and quiet, of course, school was doing to close in less than 5 minutes, so I had to hurry up if not I would be stuck in this dungeon till the next day.

I ran down the hallway and into the boy's locker room, before unlocking my locker door and opening it up.

Clean and neat was how I liked it to be, as I took my T-Shirt and stuffed it into my back, closing and locking my locker once again, leaving happily after having gotten my shirt.

Then the lights flickered. I looked up, it was probably just an issue with the electricity, so I didn't think much of it.

... till the lights completely turned off.

And I heard a shriek in the distance.

Whoever that was... it just creeped me out even more.

"Argh!" I shouted out, feeling someone bump into me and tackle me to the ground. I swear, if it was one of those guys I-

"I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" A Feminine voice replied, as i took out my phone and shined the flashlight onto her.

Long brown hair, delicate features and porcelain skin, she was almost like a human doll - but way prettier.

"Don't worry about it," I said, getting up on my two feet. I couldn't possibly hit a girl now, could I? It would be rude and disrespectful anyways.

"So, why are you in here?" I asked, as we made our way down the hall and to the school gates.

"I-I was studying and I didn't keep track of the time," she looked away, hiding her blushing face. I snickered, finding it so cute that she was actually so absorbed in studying that she forgot about the time.

"Hey! I bet your reason isn't any better!" She countered, smacking my arm.

"It isn't - I was getting my T-Shirt from the boys locker room," I explained myself, shining the torchlight down the hallways.