Nayeon x F Reader || Scarecrow > Smilecrow

Even in this dark world which we call earth, my world seems to be able to get darker

I myself have become a scarecrow.

The birds are people who are trying to get close to me and ask what's wrong, but I scare them away

Just because I don't want them to know how I'm really feeling

This hurtful feeling that has been piercing my heart, I wish it was temporary, but I've been seeking for temporary healing all this while that I forgot

How it is to feel alive again

When I fell in love with you, it was as if I gave you a bow and arrow, pointed at my heart

I trusted you to not shoot, but you did.

You and Cupid are the same, you both have bow and arrows.

But the one difference is that when you shot my heart, you broke it into two.

Lucky for you I had someone by my side who turned me into a smilecrow instead of a scarecrow

Y/N's POV

"Did you even love me?" I ask myself, looking at the pictures that we had together.

These pictured, I wish that time could freeze, and we would live happily together as one. We wouldn't have hardships, we wouldn't be fighting - like we are now.

FLASHBACK

(E/GF/N = Ex Girlfriend Name)

Month 3

"Hey you," I say, booping her nose. She scrunches it up, and smiles before kissing me.

"Thanks for bringing me to the seaside, Y/N," (E/GF/N) says.

"No problem," I say, as I pull her closer to me. The sun is setting, it's so romantic.

"Promise me something," I say, which catches her attention.

"Let's never lead each other on, and let's stay together. Till death to we part"

"What is this, a wedding vow or something?" She asks, giggling.

"I might need the size of your ring finger though..." I say, eyeing her ring finger and measuring it.

"Alright, alright. I promise," she says ANS hooks our pinkies together.

Month 10

"Hey, you're back!" I say as she removes her shoes and puts them on the shoe rack. I've just finished cooking our dinner, after coming home from a long day of school.

"How was school like?" I ask and she sighs, sitting down into her seat. A sad smile emerges out of nowhere and covers up the hurt she's feeling.

"It was... okay," a short and brief explanation is given by her. Setting the table and stroking her hair gently, we make eye contact for a split second. While she can fool herself in thinking she's alright, she can't fool me.