Nayeon x M Reader || Same Experience

Y/N's POV

"You ever wonder what girls secretly think about some of the boys.." Jeongin looked at me.

"Probably that's we're stuck up and rude, that's it.." I replied back, smiling.

"Well, it's not my fault.."

"Nerve blamed you anyways," I replied, getting off the top part of the bench and walking straight to the canteen.

"Are you planning on getting a third girlfriend?"

"I'm not interested in anyone from our class, sorry"

"Weren't you like interested in Tzuyu at one point of time?" Jeongin thought, scrunching up his face.

"Sure, shes pretty, but to say I have a crush on her is kinda unrealistic. I mean, everyone crushes on her, but she crushes their feelings anyways, so no point liking her.." I replied to Jeongin, taking my bowl of noodles to the table.

"What about Nayeon? She's cute, right?"

I sighed. I didn't show it on my face, but I was pretty fed up with all the questions about my love life. My precious girlfriend had ended it pretty harshly with me, and I didn't want to talk about it anyways. It didn't affect me a lot, but I just didn't like bringing up the topic of my love life. It was private and confidential. But Jeongin was one of my closest friends in school.

"She's cute, yeah, but I doubt she pays attention to me in class.."

"That's where you're wrong.." he replied, grinning at me.

Oh no, whenever Jeongin grins, it's usually pretty bad and it just means he has a bad idea up his sleeve. I just don't know what ides he has this time..

"What now..?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously, taking note of his every movement.

"Nayeon was talking to me.." he started off great. That was exactly what I liked to hear.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What next?"

"What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes and put down my chopsticks across my bowl.

"Okay, okay. Don't get mad at me, but she told me that she may have feelings for you.."

"You basically mean she's catching feelings for me?"

"Kind of, I guess?" Jeongin replied, smiling. "Anyways, she's your type, right?" he shot another question to me, punching my left arm.

"She is, to be very honest. She just looks so cute sometimes, I just wanna squish those cute cheeks of hers.." I said, putting my bowl back. "But do I really want myself falling in that pit of love where it just consumes my life again, and that I'll get distracted from my studies again?"

"You gotta ask for yourself.." Jeongin replied, grinning and nudging me to my right, where we saw Nayeon walking down the stairs.

"Ah shoot, okay.." I said, walking up to her.

"Hi!"

"Oh.. hi Y/N," she replied, clearly taken aback that her crush here, was talking to her, face to face as well.

"So I heard from Jeongin here.." I pointed at the boy who had mysteriously disappeared. Nayeon stared at me confused, as if she was trying to make o what I was trying to say.

"Basically, I heard from Jeongin that you.. kinda liked me?" I hinted, as Nayeon seemed to be rooted to the spot, as if she was caught red handed or something.

"It's true.. but I'm still sorting out my feelings. I don't really wanna fall into that pit of love where-,"

"It just consumes my life again and that I'll get distracted from my studies?" I cut her off, continuing.

"Yeah! That's exactly what I was going to say, how did you know that?"

"Let's just say we may have had the same experience. Tell me about yours.." I said, as we walked back up to class.

We've been hurt by people, and we've gone through the same experience together.

Going through that experience just made me tougher, and between the both of us, we'll be able to relate more to the pain we've been hiding ever so deep in our hearts.

We can go through another experience, but this time, together, as one.

A/N: It's 3am in the morning and I'm still writing chapters :)