Tzuyu x M/F Reader || New Year Couple

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!" you didn't look up from your phone, as you stretched your arms to the sky, feeling your body crack. You cracked your knuckles, feeling the soreness of your body take over you, as the person behind the door let themselves in.

The door creaked as the person shut it, smiling as she caught a glimpse of you.

"Tzuyu!" You greeted her, smiling, getting up instantly to give her a hug. Tzuyu appreciated that, as you engulfed her in a warm hug, her head resting upon your shoulder, taking a quick whiff of your scent.

"You're using the cologne/perfume I got you for your special stage?" The puppy asked, delighted, her eyes glimmering with happiness. You nodded, stroking her hair as she had her arms around your neck.

"Of course I am. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend would I be if I didn't use your Christmas Gift for such a special occasion?" you smirked, your hands dropped to entwine her hands with yours, as you pulled her to the waiting couch.

"You're wearing the ring too?" You asked, surprised, lifting Tzuyu's hand up, your eyes meeting with hers, in shock.

"Yea, why are you so surprised?" She questioned, tilting her head, looking like an adorable puppy. You cupped her cheek with one of your hands, smiling.

"Nothing. I thought you had a stage to do with the rest of the girls today?" You asked.

Tzuyu nodded her head, making herself comfortable on the couch. She faced away from you, before lying down flat onto her back, her head just on your lap, as she gave you her gummy smile.

"Wont people know that-" you said, shaking your hand on top of her, right above Tzuyu's line of view. "That it's a couple ring?"

The ring you had gotten for Tzuyu had a heart shape, and yours had a heart shape hole, for Tzuyu to place her ring in yours. Something you had custom made for Tzuyu and you, with your initials on the side.

The metallic ring reflected off the light of the waiting room, as you rested your hand on Tzuyu, slowly stroking her hair, as she grabbed your other hand, studying the ring, her thumb and index fingers clasped around it.

"So what? I'm proud of you, I want to show you off. We may not be able to hide our relationship anymore... since... you know..." her voice dropped, as the both of you averted eye contact, going silent.

Right. 1st January. It was the day Dispatch always released the new couple of each year, and they would most likely be hated on.

For you, that would mean your solo career going down in flames, if anyone found out that you were dating the Tzuyu from Twice. Tzuyu, on the other hand, didn't want to risk tarnishing Twice's reputation, especially while they were still famous and on the rise.

You both didn't want neither parties to suffer, and Tzuyu was most concerned about you. How would you deal with the problematic sasaengs if your relationship got out to the news?

"You know..." Tzuyu started off, in a small voice. You say up straight, as you locked eyes with her. "Dispatch has already teased the groups that they may be releasing..."

"Which ones?" you asked, slightly curious to have not heard of such news.

"Twice is one of them..." you heard her voice trail off.

"..."

"..."

"... How many members?" you finally found your voice.

"Two, but-"

"Two too many," you interrupted, seeing Tzuyu's worried face.

"I know. I'm afraid Y/N. I'm afraid it's going to be us. I don't want you to be hated on..." Tzuyu got up from her resting position on her lap, facing towards you. The both of you settled in a hug, as you pulled her closer to you.