Dahyun x M Reader || H and L

"Two extremely exclusive things are happiness and love, finding them both has to be the most unlikely occurrence on earth but when you do find them, never let them go"

My feelings are pulling me closer and closer to you

If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I would only have one dollar because you never leave my mind

I'm sure this is real love, and I'm going to capture your heart, just give me a chance

Y/N's POV

"I want your hair, Yuto.." I say, fluffing his fluffy hair.

" I say, fluffing his fluffy hair

"This ain't easy to get though.." he replied, smiling at me, his pearly white teeth showing.

I sit down, flipping my water bottle up and down, as Yuto simply watches and judges me.

"What?"

"This is boring, we need something else to do..."

"What can we do anyways, other than watch the netball girls play?"

"Well, there's an idea.." Yuto says, as he walks over to the benches and tables, placing himself right in front of where the girls are playing. "Come on, don't you wanna watch them play?"

"You're basically saying watching more talented people compared to us play.." I reply, grinning, sitting down beside Yuto.

"I mean, it's entertaining. Look, she's got the ball.. what's her name-"

"You mean Dahyun?" I fill in for him, as Yuto nods. "Yeah! Her! She's really good at this sport for some reason.."

"I mean, despite her short height, she's pretty fast.." I reply, taking a sip out of my plastic water bottle.

The netball girls start running around, throwing the ball to their team members, as I see Dahyun jump up and snatches the ball from out of nowhere.

She starts throwing it to her teammate, this tall girl who has fluffy hair like Yuto, as she catches the ball and scores.

"Wow, that was amazing.." we both say, clapping our hands, as the netball girls start coming our way to take a drink.

"Thank you.." one of the girls say, smiling. "You two are so cute.."

The girls start resting and drinking up, chatting with each other.

"I saw you staring at me throughout the game. You interested in me?" Dahyun asked, walking up to me.

Man, is she bold.

"Maybe I am," I reply seductively, as the girls around fan girl over me.

"Anyways, we need to get back to our own game.. coach is going to scold us and come after us if we don't.." Yuto replies, bidding a goodbye to them.