Tzuyu x M Reader || Date?

"I'm only clingy to those whom I'm comfortable with," you say, walking side by side with your friend, Daniel.

"But still, don't you find it kinda awkward with her? Like, you even asked me how to start a conversation with her," Daniel replied, sort of rolling his eyes.

It was true, you didn't know how to talk to Tzuyu, and you were just too shy to talk to her. Getting to know her was once thing, but talking to her was a whole 'nother thing.

"Yeah, I guess"

You two walked in silence to the restaurant you were told to meet Tzuyu and Jihyo at. Apparently, you guys wanted to meet up for some food before going off to school to complete your work.

Arriving the restaurant, you opened the door for Daniel, both of you stepping in, and your eyes instantly landing on Tzuyu, who was sporting a black jacket and and a white shirt, paired with dark blue jeans, and white adidas shoes.

You, on the other hand, was wearing a light pink hoodie, with dark blue jeans as well, paired with black and white converse shoes. You felt confident in that outfit, pretty sure that it was probably the best outfit combination you had ever done. Well, of course it had to be. You were meeting Tzuyu, and she deserved the best.. even if she wasn't yours yet.

"Hey.. Jihyo.. Tzuyu.." you greeted them, looking Jihyo in the eyes, but failing to look Tzuyu in the eyes. Something about Tzuyu just made it hard to look and focus on her face, maybe it was just that she was too pretty?

Daniel sat down right beside you, smiling at his girlfriend, as they began flirting. Typical couple.. you thought, looking at the menu.

"So... what are you going to get?" You heard Jihyo ask Daniel.

"Probably the beef combo.. I don't know. I'll have whatever you're having," Daniel flirted to her, which was just replied with an "Aww" from Jihyo.

The entire time, it was just silence between you and Tzuyu. You looking at her, she looking back at you, it was just awkward.. before you tried breaking the ice, with this simply question.

"How are you?" You asked Tzuyu, to catch her attention and look up from her food.

"I'm doing well, schools been a little stressful though.." she chuckled a bit, before swallowing her food. "What about you?"

"Me? I.. uh.. I've been doing well too.." you replied with little hesitation. You're doing well, Y/N, just keep it up.

You stared down at your food, eavesdropping on Jihyo's and Daniel's conversation. They could really talk about anything and everything, while you and Tzuyu were just... awkward.

Finishing up that last scoop of rice, you guys started walking downstairs, where there was a basketball court. It was on your way to school, and it was usually dangerous.

"Do we really have to take this route? It's a dangerous one.." Jihyo whined, as Daniel casually put his hand over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you..

You cringed at his cheesiness. He would never be this sweet, to anyone, ever.

Tzuyu was slightly in front of you, as she walked in silence. Quickening your pace a little, you soon caught up to her, exchanging smiles before looking a straight ahead.

Looking right, you could see the noisy basketballers, running around in sweat.

One of the basketballers just happened to miss the pass his friend was passing to him, and it seemed to be flying to Tzuyu.

As if it was in slow mo, your instant reactions kicked in, blocking the ball from Tzuyu's face, as she flinched in surprise.

"Don't worry," you told her, bouncing the ball and passing it back to the guys, as they mouthed a 'sorry' followed by a 'thanks'. "I got you"

"Thanks.." she let out a shy smile.

Just by this, you could feel yourself becoming a little more confident. Sure, Tzuyu was pretty and seemed aloof, but it didn't hurt to try, did it?

"The weathers a little hot today, don't you think so?" You said out of the blue, resting your arm around Tzuyu's shoulders.

"Well.. kind of.." she replied, patting your hand lightly. So far, so good. There was a shot of adrenaline rushing up your veins, as you guys stayed in that position until reaching a cross road.

"Dance has been making my muscles a little sore though.." she replied to your question on what she loved to do, stretching her neck left and right.

"Aww man, it sure sucks though, especially to have muscle cramps.." you replied, chuckling, your hand going slightly closer to hers.

As if Tzuyu could read your mind, she hesitated a little, before intertwining your hands together. The two of you, were now crossing the cross road, hand in hand, and you had never felt so much like a boyfriend to her.

"You sure are boyfriend material.." Tzuyu said, leaning closer to you.

"Sure, I am. But I'm pretty shocked on how close we became in a span of a day," you replied, letting go of her hand and pulling her waist in towards you.

Tzuyu brought your hand from her waist down and held it, before calmly walking again. "Sure.. I'm normally pretty open and outspoken sometimes, but with others.. I just feel so introverted.."

"Same here, I don't necessarily feel like talking that much.." you agreed, following the couple up ahead, who was already miles ahead of you guys.

"Actually, we should totally Netflix and chill after this... what do you say?" You asked with a wink, wrapping your arm around her shoulders. Your inner confidence had just shot through the roof.

Tzuyu patted your hand lightly, holding your left hand which was around her neck.

"Nah.. I have quite a lot of work to do though.." she replied, pouting.

"Aww, Cmon. Just for once..?" You acted cute to her. Something you knew Tzuyu really loved was when others acted cute to her. That was something she just couldn't resist.

"I'm sorry..but I can't.. but we could go on a date sometime.."

You felt your heart race. It was the first time a girl had asked you out, on a proper date!

"Sure.." you replied. Who were you to decline and reject a date from Tzuyu?

"Mhm.. okay.." Tzuyu replied to you, as the two of you walked off, holding hands.