How Twice sleeps together with you || Gender Neutral

> How Twice sleeps together with you<

Sorry that's it's a bit late, I was really tired when updating this and I didn't want to give you guys bad content so I redid some of it

Nayeon:

• She enjoys wrapping her arms around hou

She enjoys wrapping her arms around hou

• She likes peaceful nights at you with scented candles and listening to some of Twice's calm & melodious songs

• Sometimes watches a movie together with you before sleeping

• She loves hugging you and when you wrap your arm around her

• Secretly enjoys it when you pull her closer to you

• Likes being in your embrace

• Likes it when you play with her hair

• Will peck your cheeks after you have fallen asleep

• Likes wearing matching outfits even to sleep, such as big hoodies or onesies

• Usually falls asleep after you have

~

"And this was when during the tour," Nayeon giggled softly, showing you the picture of her and the members at their first ever tour.

"You girls look so happy and beautiful," you say, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Oh, I do love being able to come back to a supportive boyfriend/girlfriend like you to cuddle with," Nayeon says with cuteness in her voice, wrapping her arms around yours. You chuckle a little before turning off the soothing music and the lights.

"Let's go to sleep now, honey," the little pet name makes Nayeon happy.

The two of you begin laying down onto the mattress, pulling the covers above the both of you, securing yourselves. Although you can't see each other, you know each of you are smiling in the dark, happy to be with their partner.

Pulling Nayeon closer to you, Nayeon rests her head onto your chest, snuggling up next to you. You begin stroking her hair lightly, giving her small kisses on her forehead.

"That tickles," Nayeon giggled, bringing down your hand to her lips, before pushing herself up the bed and eyeing your lips in the dark.

"What do you propose then, Miss Nayeon?" You ask cheekily as Nayeon hums her answer for a few seconds.

"I propose this!" She says, kissing you on the lips, making you giggle along side with her.

"Okay, let's really go to sleep now," you say, wrapping your arm around her and pulling her close to you.