Dahyun x M Reader || Heart Shaker

He might think I'm weird

But I can't help it, I've fallen for him

You're my heart shaker, shaker

I don't wanna miss this chance

You're my heart shaker, shaker

What do I do?

I won't just wait around like a fool

I wanna tell you that I'm into you

That I like you

That I miss you all day

Would you be my love

Because I fell for you

She bit her lip, knowing that she could no longer hold this inside of her anymore. She had to tell at least someone - but who? Who could be this trustworthy?

FLASHBACK

"You! You cheated on me!"

"I did not do such a thing! Don't push the blame on me!" She retaliated, her hands in front of her to protect herself from her boyfriends naturally aggressive behavior.

"I saw it with my own two eyes! I even have proof," he raised his voice once again, holding up his phone which showed her and a man together.

"We're just friends! That's Y/N, one of my closest friends! Stop being like this, you're just drunk!" She ran over to the other end of the table.

"You cheated on me, YOU DID!" The fury had been released from him, as he grabbed a nearby wooden chair and raised it above her head. She had her hands shielding herself, feeling the impact of the chair hit her skin.

"You- I-"

"No words to say, huh?" He smirked and she ran out of the house, running back to where she knew she would be safe.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Dahyun! Dahyun!" She heard banging on her door, but she was too consumed by fear that she didn't bother opening the door.

"I'm going to bust open this door if you don't open up," the male voice from outside and she instantly recognized it.

"Y/N, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," the male voice seemed to be calm and collected.

She ran up to the door and opened it, giving him a such a big hug. Y/N didn't expect it, but hugged her back, closing and locking the door behind him.

"You okay? Wait, why are you crying?" He suddenly got worried and tense, wiping off the tears that were still falling. Stains were on her cheeks signifying that she had previously cried a whole river.

"Don't be sad, tell me what happened," he said, parting her hair lightly and holding her hand.

Stop shaking my heart, Y/N, with all these cute gestures you do for me. You're making me fall for you.

"He accused me of cheating..." she tried to say in between her tears. Y/N got up from his place and ran to get some tissues, wiping away all her tears.

"Uh huh," he said, sitting beside her crossed legged.

"And... and I didn't... but he-he," she raised her hand to wipe her tears and he caught a glimpse of her wound.

"Are you okay? You look hurt!" He exclaimed out loud, scanning her injury like a doctor.

"He hit me with-"

Y/N didn't need to know the full details. Someone, hit his Dahyun - I mean, someone hit Dahyun, and that was all that mattered.

"Kim Dahyun! Open up!" A gruff male voice was heard and Dahyun cowered behind Y/N.

"Don't worry," he replied, standing up from his place and bravely opening the door and letting him inside.

Dahyun's boyfriend, or should I say, ex boyfriend, was standing there, 6 feet 1, looking super drunk.

"Who are you?" He pushed Y/N away, but he stood his ground, fiercely looking at the guy.

"Don't, bother Dahyun!" Y/N retaliated and pushed the man, falling to the ground, mainly because he had no sense of balance after being drunk.

"You-You..." he tried sitting up but fell straight to the ground, his head throbbing, and the effects wore in and he passed on, onto her floor.

Y/N got up and called the police, stating with Dahyun who was practically shaking beside her bed.

"Don't worry now, you have me," he said, draping a small blanket over her, and an arm.

"Thanks..." she felt safe in his embrace, looking up to his lips, where she just... she just had to.

Had to connect both their lips together.

He didn't refuse, instead complied with what she wanted, and kissed her back. She almost jumped with joy after feeling that he didn't resist but instead shared the same sentiments and feelings back.

"The reason I got into a relationship with that guy was to forget you... I wanted to deny my feelings for you," she confessed after pulling away from their heavenly kiss.

"I wanted to tell you how much I liked you... but instead I got into a relationship with that fool," she spat at the guy, and Y/N chuckled cutely.

"I really like you"

"I share the same thoughts as you"