Nayeon x M Reader || Let you go ✔️

Hmm... how do I say this...

I.. I.. I've always had a crush on you

But if I say it now, what while change?

Will you magically be in my arms? Will you be mine?

There she goes again. She's laughing, smiling, having fun with him.

They have their hands linked together, the visual couple, as everyone calls them. Truly perfect together, they look so shippable, if that even is a word.

And then they stop, looking around for anyone. Course, no ones here, it's after school time, and everyone's rushed home to get out of this place.

They stop, and all I see is the back of his head, her arms wrapped around his waist. His tall figure blocks everything that happening, and blocks me from seeing her, but we all know what's happening.

Once their down, he lets go of her, and she does the same, only for them to walk hand in hand down the hallways.

I, a small timid boy, depart back into the washroom, the place where I've been hanging out regularly.

The coldness of the water wakes me up a little, as I run my hands under the water, looking up at myself.

Drying my hands with a piece of paper and discarding it into the waste bin, I straighten my blue outer shirt, same goes for the white inner shirt. My jeans, a little crumpled than usual, but it didn't matter. I didn't have anyone to impress anymore.

Walking out of the washroom, closing the door behind me, to find them just a few meters in front of me. They didn't notice me, they were wrapped up in their own worlds.

DING

I open my phone, it's a notification from her. What does she want thought? Isn't she busy, with him?

Nayeon🐰:

Hey, where are you? I thought you wanted to walk home with Jimin and I? We're already at the gate, waiting for you.

✔️✔️ delivered, seen at 3.23PM

Frankly speaking, wouldn't it just be a tad bit awkward if I went with them? I mean, I would be able to see them and talk to them so I wouldn't be so lonely, but was it really worth being the third wheel?

Y/N:

Oh, I'm walking towards it... I'm right behind you guys...
✔️ delivered

I put my phone into my back jean pocket, walking up to the couple. Funny how they started off as enemies, just to blossom into the schools most shipped couple. No one had ever seen them being flirty with each other, they preferred not having an audience.

"Nayeon-sshi, Jimin-sshi," I greeted them, respectfully. I was a year younger than the both of them, yeah, I know, a junior crushing on his senior, seems kind of wrong, but Nayeon gave off those vibes... those cutest vibes, but yet mature at the same time.

"Hey, Y/NN!" "Y/NN!" Jimin ruffled my hair, and I stroked my hair back into place. I wasn't fond of people messing up my hair, especially since I had spent so much of my time doing it.