Dahyun x F Reader || Birthday Special 🌟

Y/N's POV

"Hey you," I say as I see Dahyun remove her heels and walking into the apartment. She pouts at me before coming into my arms and resting on my lap.

"What's with that pouty face, huh?" I ask, squeezing her tofu like cheeks. She sighs before resting her head onto my chest.

"I'm just tired from practice today, the choreography was intense," she says, looking at my cheeks, and briefly kissing them. "How about you? What did you do today?"

"Just chilled at home, I'm waiting for school to start before I have to really get down to business," I say, stretching and cracking my knuckles. This causes Dahyun to giggle a little before pulling my cheeks.

"You're so cute when you act tough"

"Touché"

"I'm going to go take a shower now, be back in a second," she says, getting off my lap.

"No, please don't go," I pout, trying to hold her hand back, preventing her from going anywhere. "I've been waiting for you all day, you can't just leave me"

"Darling, I'm just going to shower, don't pout, you know I'm a sucker for your pouts," she says, smiling at me. "I'll be out sooner than you know"

With that, she departs into the room.

It's Dahyun's birthday today, I can't believe that she didn't even remember because of everything which was going on, practices, and more.

Taking out from the fridge, I heated up two plates of spaghetti with meatballs, hoping that this would be a good enough birthday dinner for her.

Once it's heated up, I lay the table quickly, with each utensil on it. Checking my laptop, I have to hurriedly edit Dahyun's birthday video before she gets out.

While editing it halfway, I hear the water stop and she's probably changing right now. It's going to be a good 10 more minutes before she gets out so I know time is on my side.

Once I'm done editing the video, I get the roses that I had pre ordered and place them into a vase in the middle of the table.

Satisfied, I look back at it and nod, as I hear the door open.

"Baby," I run up to her like a little child. She smiles at me and pecks my cheek.

"I've got something special for you," I say and lead her to the table.

"Aww..." she says looking at the fully set table, even with a card on it. "Thanks Y/N, I love you," and ends it off with a kiss.

The dinner is relatively loud and fun, mostly because Dahyun's there, and when she's anywhere, she always lightens up the mood.

Good food, good atmosphere, everything was phenomenal. Dahyun was better than phenomenal though.

"I have something to show you," I say, before showing her the laptop, setting it up and linking it to the flat screen television. Once done, I pick Dahyun up and we go over to the couch to watch it.

I hit play on my laptop button before rushing back, to view it with Dahyun, proud of my work so far.

Wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close, I feel her snuggle near me and we start to watch the video.

"Dahyun-ah, happy birthday!" The first member to wish her is Momo. Course, she decided to be the first person to wish her precious little dubu.

"Even as you grow a year older, may you know that Twice will always be with you. I love you and enjoy your birthday!" Momo ends the message of with hearts, causing Dahyun's heart to flutter.