Nayeon x M/F Reader || Pretence

"Date me"

"Yeah... um... no honey," you replied with a sudden boost of confidence, pushing Nayeon's hand away from your shoulder, as she could only smirk at your action.

"What, you're not going to date the most popular girl in the school? Why are you giving up such a chance?" She taunted, snickering at. You, being the stubborn ass mule you were, weren't going down without a fight, as you hovered over her face, being a few center meters taller than her. Nayeon slowly retreated back, but her expression remained solely stuck on her face, not wanting to show any sign of weakness.

You walked forward towards her, making her retreating, till hitting the wall. She gulped, but tried maintain that confident expression she always had in the beginning.

"Oh, think you mean the slyest, princess," she was evidently shocked by the comeback and nickname you had at the tip of your tongue. She put your hands onto your chest, as you shifted uncomfortably. It was now your turn to feel intimidated by her aura, her dominating aura.

"So, are you dating me or not? It's just for the experience, baby..." she purred into your ear, stroking your jawline as she did, her other hand placed firmly onto your chest. You studied her beautiful eyes, those captivating orbs which students could get lost in, as if by hypnosis, you nodded your head, absorbed by her beauty. She smirked, straightening her back, clasping your hand with hers, dragging you away.

Oh damn. So this is where the fun really begins... you thought, allowing yourself to get dragged away to the school gates, where a luxury car was waiting. A tall male got out, clad in a tuxedo, opened the door for the two of you. It had been a cold day, and what you didn't want was going back into the cold again.

Nayeon noticed that you were standing your ground, her eyes rolling and crossing her arms.

"What?" You asked, oblivious.

"Come in"

"But it's cold"

"Is my little Y/N scared of a little cold?" She taunted. You frowned, before getting into the car, while she could only smirk behind your back.

Nayeon got in straight after you as she slammed the car door, with the driver instantly stepping onto the pedal and driving off, to the highway. You peered outside, wondering where he was taking the two of you. Probably back to Nayeon's house, that was one.

Making yourself comfortable, you removed the heavy load from your back and placed it below you, with Nayeon suddenly clinging onto your arm and resting her head onto your shoulder.

"Oh, so we're doing this now?" You asked, removing her head from your shoulder sharply. That made Nayeon pout, as she insisted that her head be laid on your shoulder, holding your hands tighter than ever, while smiling through gritted teeth.

"Remember what I said earlier, date me..." she smiled deviously, her teeth still weirdly clenched together.

"For what?" You asked back, while Nayeon shushed you with all her might, clamping her hand over your mouth. Disgusted, you removed it.

"I'll explain everything to you later... just, do me a favor and pretend like you're dating me?" She looked up towards you. Her eyes filled with mercy and this was a side of her you'd never seen before. Your eyes softened as you gave in to her puppy eyes, receiving a bright beautiful smile in return, along with her snuggling up onto you again.

"Everything alright there?" The driver asked, shifting his rear-view mirror to check up onto the two of you. Nayeon cleared her throat, speaking up for the both of you.

"Yes. Just continue driving home," she ordered, and received a simple nod in response.

Home... you were going towards her house... and for what?