Ch. 60 DabixHawks Threesome Pt. 1 🍋

Start from the beginning

I wanted to.

I really, really, wanted to. I was dripping wet before he'd even walked in the room and now I was a complete mess.

But I also wanted to make him work for it.

So I looked him right in the eyes and said, again, "No."

I yelped as he grabbed the other nipple, pinching it tightly. "You were okay being a slut for Hawks, but not for me? That's not how this works."

I could play this game. And unlucky for him, I knew the buttons to push.

"Jealous much?" I teased, still keeping my legs together.

"You're walking a thin line right now, little girl," he growled.

I knew I was, and I was loving it.

"Are you jealous that I fucked Hawks before you? Or is it the fact that I fucked your dad before you?"

Hawks coughed and laughed at the same time.

Dabi wasn't laughing. He jumped forward onto my chest, using both of his knees to pin down my arms, practically straddling my chest. His weight pushed me into the bed.

"Like I care."

Dabi's dick was right in my face, and he smacked it against my mouth.

"Take it." He forced just the tip in my mouth, and I lolled it around with my tongue, starring up at him. Would he force it down my throat? How far would he take this? I knew there were two words that would get me in trouble here, and those were the exact two words I was going to say.

I smiled up at him.

"Make me."

With a low growl, Dabi took his dick in his hand and shoved it all the way into my mouth. I opened wide to accommodate his size and began to suck.

I watched as he threw his head back moaning, continuing to pump it in and out, first slowly but then picking up speed.

My lips were getting dry and he was fucking my throat so hard that I couldn't breathe. I tried to talk around his dick, but it came out as garbled murmurs.

"Can't breathe, little one?"

I didn't even have the ability to answer. I tried to look around, but I could only see his legs.

"Too fucking bad."

The corners of my lips were feeling tighter and dryer the longer he thrust into my mouth. Without being able to use my hands, I was just a hole he was fucking, and I was living for it. Finally, just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he stopped, backing up off my arms.

I sat up and shook out my arms.

"On your knees."

"Hm. Should I?" I pretended to contemplate. "After that kind of treatment? Hawks, what do you think? Does he deserve it?" I smirked, glancing over to where Hawks sat watching us, stroking his own dick with one hand.

"Fuck him," Dabi commanded. "Pay attention to me."

I popped up, wiggling my ass in his direction. Dabi didn't need any further invitation and immediately got behind me, not wasting any time before guiding his cock in.

"Damn, you're so tight," he said as he grabbed onto my hips and shoved against me. "I could fuck you for hours like this."

He started grunting with each stroke, and I could feel my own tension rising with each smack of his skin against mine and the quick movements of his fingers on my clit.

"Fuck, this is so good." I felt little burns on both sides of my hips where sparks were leaving his hands.

The sparks added that extra level of sensation, starting to push me over the edge.

"Dabi, I'm going to..."

He smacked my ass. "Don't you dare come," he threatened.

I wasn't sure how long I could hold it in.

"Dabi. Come on."

Suddenly he stopped moving. I bucked back against him, hoping to get some kind of friction and movement but he remained still.

"Dabi..." I whined.

"If I let you come, what's in it for me?" he asked, the tip of his cock lined up but not entering me.

"Please."

"Beg harder."

"I was so close. Please?" I was not above begging. This was torture. The only thing I could think of, the only thing I wanted, was him. Inside me. Now.

"I'm not convinced." He pushed in just slightly.

"What do you want? Just tell me. I'll do it, Dabi." Desperation was creeping into my voice.

"God, I love hearing you beg. I'll tell you what I want," he said, putting his cock in only about an inch and then pulling it back out. "I want you to scream my name, and my name only." With that, he slammed back into me.

"Come for me, baby."

Over and over, he rammed into me, each thrust pushing me forward so that I had to put out my hands to steady myself.

The mounting pressure and intensity went higher and higher.

"Dabi!" I screamed as I came, him slamming his hips into mine as I pushed back against him, again and again. "Fuck!" Little aftershocks wracked my body.

As my body started to calm down, I hung my head as I panted, my chest rising up and down quickly. Dabi pulled out and flopped on his back next to me. I looked over at him, wondering what he was doing.

"Now quit fucking around," he said, "and make me come."