Ch. 48 Shigaraki's Fingers 🍋

Start from the beginning

"It is my understanding," he leaned forward and said into my ear, "that you are used to powerful men."

"I guess," I said, trying to think of how to steer this conversation in a more productive direction. "Power is relative, I think. A person can have a lot of power but - "

He interrupted me. "I don't think you've seen true power yet. But you will."

With that, he leaned forward, sniffing my neck and ear, biting my ear gently. I shifted awkwardly on his lap at the feeling of his mouth on my ear, but his hands gripped my hips.

"I want to know what the big deal is with you," he said. 

"Trust me, I'm not a big deal."

"But some people think you are. So that gives you value."

Using only four of his fingers on each leg, Shigaraki pushed open my legs, touching up and down the inside of my thighs with his fingers.

"I promise I'm just a girl," I said, trying to turn around. "I'm more interested in hearing about you." The grip from his hands only tightened, keeping my back to him with me facing the door.

"Stop talking so much."

He relaxed slightly and started to brush up and down my skin. The soft touches almost tickled, making me wiggle just enough that I could feel him growing hard beneath me.

One of his hands came up and caressed my face, while the other continued to tickle and tease my inner thigh, moving a little farther up with each touch. "So Dabi's been keeping you all to himself, it seems, and not sharing with the group," he said.

"Well no," I started to say, "he hasn't even been here. I don't know where –"

He didn't let me finish, roughly gripping the edge of my panties, pulling them to the side.

"Keeping secrets like this just won't work."

His palm pressed flat against me, fingers expertly yet gently dancing in just the right places, circling round and round on my clit.

My heart was thumping in my ears. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. I was supposed to... I was supposed to... I couldn't think or remember what I was supposed to be doing. I had just met him, what the hell was wrong with me? Despite everything, I couldn't ignore that his hands just felt really good.

"I could stop right now. Is that what you want?" he asked.

"Don't," I whimpered.

"What was that? Say it again."

All I could think about was that I wanted his fingers inside. Immediately.

"Please," was all I could say between breaths.

But then I heard the sound of the door unlocking. I started to stand up, but Shigaraki held me in place, so when Dabi walked in, he had quite the view.

Shigaraki didn't miss a beat.

"Looks like you actually managed to get Endeavor's toy," he said to Dabi, still holding me in his lap. "Bravo. She is a pretty little one," he added, "I'm enjoying playing with her myself."

Dabi still stood in the door way, his face dark. "I could burn you alive right now."

"But you won't," Shigaraki said, "because my hands will disintegrate her before your flames get to me. So unless you want this new toy to become a pile of ash, I suggest you stay right where you are."

Suddenly the hand on my thigh was gone, and he picked up the hand that had been on his face. Taking that dismembered hand, he brought it to me.

"What are you...oh!" the weird feeling stopped me immediately .

Shigaraki pressed the hand against me, then used it to dip one of its finger and then two inside me and began to push and pull, in and out. Terrified, the mix of pleasure and pain from the hand's fingers only made me breathe faster. Suddenly he took the fingers out and licked them.

"Acceptable," Shigaraki said, replacing the hand on his face. "You can stay. There's one condition."

Dabi was already pulling on Shigaraki's shoulder to get him off me, saying, "You asshole, I'm going to murder you – "

"She stays in my room."

"Over my dead body – "

"Fine, then ashes it is," he said bringing one hand to my throat.

I had had enough. "You're both assholes," I said.

Both men stopped and turned their heads to look at me.

"She speaks," said Shigaraki.

I stood up; and since no one stopped me, I grabbed my clothes from the floor and started putting them on. "Seriously, fuck both of you. You – ," I said, pointing to Dabi, "because you said I was safe here and then left, and you – "pointing to Shigaraki, "for being a dick...even if I may have liked what you just did."

"What" and "Huh" both men said at the same time.

"You heard me. If I'm staying here long term, I want my own room. And I want a new phone. Now."

Shigaraki started laughing, a loud cackle that filled the room, but Dabi looked furious still.

"She's tougher than she looks," Shigaraki said to Dabi. "Your little kitten may be more of a tiger than you thought. I know I for one would love to find out." With that he stood up and walked out of the room, laughing to himself as the door slammed.