Ch. 28 Alone in the Car 🍋 (Aizawa 🍋)

Start from the beginning

I froze too, I didn't dare move.

"You." Aizawa stated, his eyes never leaving the winged hero.

Hawks said nothing back.

Suddenly I felt fabric wrapping around me, and I was yanked into the alley next to Aizawa.

"And you," Aizawa said, staring at me. "Does someone care to tell me what the hell is going on here?"

The scarf was wrapped tight around my arms and torso, keeping me from moving, but I didn't speak. Besides, I was just as confused as he was.

Hawks and Aizawa faced each other. The air was tense.

Suddenly Hawks smiled, and he was back to his normal cheerful self. "Eraserhead, good timing."

"Cut the crap, Hawks, what are you doing out here?"

"Aizawa, I didn't see you inside earlier."

"I was assigned patrol. So many heroes in one place – it was a recipe for disaster. But of course no one listened to me. Now here we are."

"Here we are indeed. I was just getting y/n out here safely. But it's comforting to know that someone like you was watching over all of us this whole time."

"Bullshit. Why are the two of you out here?" He released me from the scarf, but I was still too overwhelmed to know what to do. On the one hand I could corroborate what Hawks had said, keeping the mysterious conversation I had overheard to myself. On the other hand, I had just heard Hawks involved in some shady business, possibly life threatening business, so shouldn't I tell someone? But to rat Hawks out right in front of him... that might jeopardize any chance I had to find out the truth of who Hawks was talking to.

We heard a click and buzz, followed by the whirl of machines turning back on. The power had come back on inside.

Aizawa walked over to me and lifted my chin in his hand to look at him, inspecting my face with his eyes. Those sexy eyes that could make my insides melt met mine with suspicion. "You're awfully quiet," he said low enough that only I could hear.

"I... I.. have no idea what's going on." It was the truth and he seemed to believe it.

"Hawks, I'm taking her home. We'll talk more tomorrow."

Hawks narrowed his eyes at Aizawa. "I have a feeling someone might want to know that she's leaving with you."

Aizawa grunted. "You and I both know that you're not going to say shit to anyone about this, Hawks." With that he put one arm around my waist to turn me around and start walking the other direction, leaving Hawks alone in the alley.

As we walked, under his breath I heard Aizawa mutter, "You're in so much trouble when I get you home."

My insides did a flip at the tone of his voice. I knew that tone. I liked that tone. I'd liked it since our first meeting at the bar so many weeks ago.

"In fact," he said, gripping my waist a little tighter, "I might need to start your punishment in the car before we even get home."

When we made it to the front of the building, he dropped his arm so that no one would see us so close together, but he continued to walk right beside me. A few other people were taking the opportunity to leave as well, and the car Endeavor had hired for me was still waiting out front. The driver looked surprised to see both me and Aizawa, but he didn't say anything as he opened the doors for us.

While I climbed into the back seat, Aizawa leaned toward the driver, whispered something to him, and then got in next to me.

"Where is he going?" I asked as I watched my driver get out of the car, leaving us alone in the back seat.

"Don't worry about that. Worry about how I told you that I was the only person you're allowed --"

"You don't 'allow' me to do anything, Aizawa," I said, purposefully looking out the window away from him. "You know Endeavor read our texts on my phone."

I heard him sigh. A moment passed before he said, "You still think you're in control here?"

When I looked back at him, his cock was out of his pants and he was stroking it.

"I said you needed to be punished, and I meant it. I don't know what the fuck you and Hawks were doing but I know you're both hiding something. So let's get started. You're going to start by sucking me off."

"Are you for real right now?"

He reached forward and grabbed my neck with one of his hands. "Yes. Now. And you're going to hope no one is looking into this car, aren't you?" His fingers tightened slightly, pressing on the sides of my neck. "Or maybe you want someone to see."

He was right; my heart raced a little faster at the idea that I might get caught sucking my teacher's dick in the parking lot.

I smirked. I could play this game too. "What exactly are you punishing me for, again? For hanging out in the alley with Hawks? I mean, who knows what we were up to before you got there." He started stroking his cock faster, eyes angrier. "Or is it for wearing this dress? The slit does go all the way up my leg, giving you an easy opening, or anyone an opening. Maybe for someone else since you didn't even reply to my text when I sent you pics of me in it earlier."

"You can be a whore," he growled. "But you're my whore." With that he shoved my head down toward his cock.

It was no easy feat to lean over in dress, but the force of his hand pushed me toward him.

"Go deeper," he commanded as he began to thrust in and out of my mouth. "You can take it."

Honestly I wasn't sure that I could, given how fast he was pounding into my mouth.

"Oh god. Don't stop," he moaned. I couldn't stop, even if I had wanted to. And I didn't. He held my face in place, bucking his hips against my mouth. My jaw was starting to tighten and I desperately wanted to lick my lips, but his grip was firm. Even when I tried to pull back a little, he only gripped my head harder.

"You're mine," he muttered, continuing to use my mouth, going faster and faster, rougher and rougher.

Finally he grunted and pushed his cock down my throat as hard as he could. I felt his hot come against my throat as I swallowed. I tried moving back, but he continued to press down, keeping me in place. Eventually he let me up, so I sat up and adjusted my clothes, wiping my face.

"I want to fuck that mouth every day," Aizawa breathed as he fixed his clothes as well. He composed himself and was quickly back to business. "But now I need you to tell me what happened."

I hadn't decided how much to say or not say, and I was only beginning to form a sentence when there was a knock on the window of the car.

It took everything in me to turn around and see who was outside the car.

And when I did finally see...

Oh shit.