Chapter 307

Chapter 307: I cut off children and grandchildren and you cut off children and grandchildren

"..." Mu Qing looked at the nervous people, she was also a little nervous. The enemy was in the dark and still existed silently, which was more terrifying than any war.

Mu Qingxin looked at the panicked people and said calmly, "You calm down, things are not as bad as you imagined. The most important thing now is to be calm. If we panic and fear, it is more conducive to enemy attacks. Remember, calm!"

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, Dongfang Ling gradually calmed down. Yes, calm down. Don't panic. If you panic, you will be finished.

"Now we are still not sure what the other party is, so what we have to do now is to take precautions. This sachet, we first determine if it is useful. If it is useful, I will do more. By then, no one in the academy can be infected. There is one manpower. In the past two days, you should tell your family first, remember, you can't get rid of the troubles, and check it secretly. I don't think things are so bad now. Vito said that he didn't find many elites in the academy. Maybe their goals are those. The stronger, or perhaps the stronger influential...

The most important thing is to find out what they are! "Mu Qingxin analyzed little by little.

After listening to Mu Qingxin's words, everyone's heart fell, and it seemed that they all had clear goals.

Everyone discussed and acted separately. Wangs and Myron took back the small sachet embroidered by Mu Qingxin and gave them to the classmates. Dongfang Ling contacted his family, but he just contacted Dongfang Ze and did not contact him. Now Contact your family directly and ask them to start the investigation; the same is true for Aqua Blue, contact your brother, since this kind of thing has happened to the capital star, will their Mercury also have such creatures, now the most important thing is to investigate Mercury All residents on the site.

Mu Qingxin also told her family about the incident via video. When Mu Qingxin finished speaking, Gaozu Mu's expression was shocked, but he knew the seriousness of the matter. He believed the great-granddaughter's guess. After being careful in Xinye Academy, he hung up the video in a hurry and started discussing this matter with his family and Ou Jiazong's family.

Mujia

As soon as Grandpa Zong entered Mu's house, he hurriedly shouted, "Uncle Mu, why are you calling me in a hurry? If something happens, it will happen. It is necessary to say that if I don't come, my clan will be finished? I..." Grandpa Zong was angry all the way, and it was okay to curse their clan, is this hatred or not!

At this time, Grandpa Ou arrived one step ahead of Grandpa Zong. He just finished saying this sentence. As soon as his voice fell, this one also came. With the same words, Grandpa Ou turned his head and looked at Gaozu Mu, "Uncle Mu, what happened? So you can say if you don't hurry up, our house will be over in the future?"

When Grandpa Zong heard what Ou Grandpa said, he was taken aback, "Your family is going to be finished?"

"..." Grandpa Ou suffocated, not wanting to pay attention to this stupid lack, staring at Mu Gaozu with a calm face.

"Dad, dad...what are you doing, can't you tell me something? After you say something, I will cut off children and grandchildren. It is not you if I cut off children and grandchildren. How can you curse yourself like this, Dad, are you stupid? ?"

Grandpa Ou and Grandpa Zong looked together at Grandpa Mu who rushed back in panic behind them. When they heard what he said, the anger of the two of them disappeared in an instant. They looked at Gaozu Mu again with a sigh, Uncle Mu. Isn't it sick? Even if you curse an outsider, why do you curse yourself to cut off your children and grandchildren?

Gaozu Mu looked at his son, frowned, so uncomfortable...character, if something really happened in the future, what would the Mu family do?

"Why are you here?" Grandpa Mu saw Grandpa Ou and Grandpa Zong standing in the room. He glanced at them suspiciously, but his eyes turned to his father. He just heard what he said. Almost lost his breath.

Mu Gaozu ignored the gazes of the three of them, turned around and walked towards the study.

Grandpa Mu and Grandpa Ou Grandpa glanced at each other, and followed.

A few people were sitting in the study, while Gaozu Mu did not speak and kept frowning in thought, while the other three looked at Gaozu Mu and didn't know what to say. They were just suspicious...confused, obviously he called them to come. Yeah, why didn't you speak?

"At noon..." Mu Gaozu finally spoke out. Grandpa Mu and the three hurriedly raised their spirits to listen carefully. They wanted to listen to what caused Mu Gaozu to say that.

"Xinxin gave me a video..." Thinking of Xinxin's words, Mu Gaozu sank his face again and looked at the three of them heavily.

The three of them felt...hairy, inexplicable.

Grandpa Mu asked in a low voice, "Did something happen to my heart?" Upon hearing Grandpa Mu's words, Grandpa Ou and Grandpa Zong also looked at Mu Gaozu with worry.

Gaozu Mu slowly shook his head, and the three of Grandpa Mu heaved a sigh of relief, "What's wrong with that? What did Xinxin say makes you worry about it..."

"Hey~" Mu Gaozu sighed heavily, looked forward, and said heavily, "The StarCraft...is going to change the sky..."

"Change the sky?" The three of them looked at Mu Gaozu in a puzzled manner, and didn't understand what he meant. Finally, Grandpa couldn't help it. "Uncle Mu, don't mumble here, and hurry up to follow... After all, what happened, your silence made my heart jump and I was very uncomfortable."

"Yes, Uncle Mu, just say anything, let's listen."

"Dad, what's the matter?"

The three looked at Mu Gaozu, and Mu Gaozu withdrew his gaze and looked at the three.

"Xinxin told me one thing. There are some tutors and students in their college who exude a smell that humans can't smell. They say it is rancid."

"Humans can't smell it? How can the mind smell it?"

"What rancid smell?"

"Tutor and student?"

Seeing the three people more suspicious...confused, Mu Gaozu slowly told them what his great-granddaughter had said to him. After Mu Gaozu finished speaking, their expressions changed dramatically.

"Uncle Mu, Xinxin she... could she make a mistake?" Grandpa Zong asked uncertainly.

Gaozu Mu shook his head, "Xinxin and they have already identified some students, and now her instructor of the alien animal class has the most suspicion..."

Listening to Mu Gaozu's words, the hearts of the three of them sank, "What could it be?"

"I don't know yet, it's just that so many people have been killed in the college, I don't know other places..."

Everyone's hearts are tight, yes, is there such a dangerous person around them?

"Then what should I do now? Tell that one?" Grandpa Ou asked nervously.

"No, now we don't have the evidence. Tell that person, what should we do if we don't believe it? After all, human beings are not aware of it, and that kind of creature has the ability to... confuse people. This is even more difficult." Grandpa changed his previous escape at this time and calmly analyzed.