Chapter 245: Go out

Mu Qingxin was about to vomit blood when hit by the abnormal fire. Fortunately, this guy lacked patience, otherwise she would have to give up this rampage and violent guy first!

The strange fire felt almost suffocated at this time, and the surrounding area was pitch black. Its flames were completely invisible now, and it felt more and more crowded and uncomfortable. What if it really became the nutrient of this bead? In the future, there will be no such strange fire in this world. It has lived for so many years, has not seen the outside world, has not released its true power, has not yet...

The more you think about it, the more uncomfortable it becomes. Why is it so pitiful? Why is it so life-stricken? It's better than... better than... Alien is hesitant, hesitating whether to obey this little girl.

Mu Qingxin continued to put pressure on the abnormal fire, adding all the spiritual energy in the body to the natal pearl, sealing it tightly and tightly.

"Um... I choose the first one, the first one... let me out..."

Mu Qingxin breathed a sigh of relief and finally gave in, "The first choice? What is it?" The first one, heh, how do I know what your first choice is?

After hearing this, Yi Huo reluctantly said, "Obey you..."

The corner of Mu Qingxin's mouth tickled, "What? The voice is too small, I didn't hear it clearly!"

The strange fire was angry. Not only was the little girl weak, her ears were not good enough, she said loudly, "Obey you! Obey you! Obey you!!! I hear you, obey you, it's true, my ears don't work like this at a young age. So..."

Mu Qingxin couldn't help laughing while listening to the strange fire's complaint, and withdrew her aura, letting out the strange fire. After the strange fire came out of the natal orb, she immediately left her natal orb for fear that she would be swallowed again.

"Since you obey me, you will be my partner from now on. From now on, we will share the blessings and the difficulties, and you will follow me to see this great world!" Mu Qingxin knew from the heart of the tree that the fire was near. I have been here for thousands of years, not going out to see the world, I feel a little sympathy for this little guy.

Yi Huo was very moved by Mu Qingxin's call, and did not speak, but the fiery red flame on her body turned into a pink... small flame, like a shy little girl.

After Mu Qingxin saw it, she felt pity in her heart, "I'll give you a name. You will be my partner in the future. You can't call you strangely fired. I will call you Xiaohuo from now on, okay? "

Yi Huo was silent, chewing the name "Xiao Huo" in her heart, and finally said loudly, "Okay, I will be called Xiao Huo from now on! I accept you!"

When Mu Qingxin heard these words, she was overjoyed. This time, Xiao Huo's words, she heard it willingly.

Mu Qingxin tried to communicate with Xiaohuo, controlling the flames, the flames on her body disappeared, and the flames on Budya beside her also disappeared.

Xiao Huo disappeared in Mu Qingxin's dantian place, appeared on her shoulder, looked at the dark things on the ground, and said disgustedly, "What is this?" It had felt this ugly thing and this before. The connection between girls, it accepts the little girl, does not mean that it accepts this ugly thing!

As soon as Yaya woke up, she saw the flames' contemptuous eyes, and instantly exploded, "What are you doing, watch me eat you!!!" After burning me for so long, my beautiful clothes were burnt. It's burned out, I haven't found anything about you yet, you give me a face...Look, have you lived enough!

Xiao Huo heard the threatening words, and his violent temper came up, and instantly flew to Ya Ya, and Ya Ya threw the whip and drew it towards it, not to be outdone.

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes and took a look at her body. Well, fortunately, her clothes are still there and her skin is ruddy. It seems Xiao Huo still has scruples and didn't take a cruelty.

In fact, when Xiao Huoxin willingly obeyed, he automatically restored Mu Qingxin's body.

Ignoring the two little guys who are fighting, Mu Qingxin knows that the three of them have already contracted with each other, and they are all connected with each other. Even if they don't like each other anymore, they won't do anything extraordinary. Now they don't look right. It's just not used to it, just get used to it in the future!

"Shuxin! Shuxin, where are you? I'm going back!" Mu Qingxin shouted loudly.

"Close your eyes, I will send you out!"

Mu Qingxin immediately closed her eyes, and the small fire and Yaya who were fighting on the side stopped coincidentally, and quickly flew onto Mu Qingxin's body.

Mu Qingxin suddenly felt that her body was being moved quickly and her face was hurt by the air. Suddenly, the surrounding air suddenly became fresh and the temperature became warmer.

"Goodbye, boy, you can often come to chat with me in the future, goodbye..."

Kong...The sound of singularity drifted away, and Mu Qingxin opened her eyes. At this moment, her position was where she had disappeared.

"Bell?" Mu Qingxin looked at the empty...Dang...Dangling surroundings. She remembered how Bill was here before she left, and how she had disappeared. Only then did she realize that the sky was now completely dark.

"Ruined!"

Mu Qingxin yelled and ran outside quickly, yelling in her heart, "It's over, it's over, mom and others must be very worried..."

Mu Qingxin raised her hand to look at Guangnao as she ran, "Huh? Why can't I get a word?!" Mu Qingxin studied the Guangnao on her hand, and...

"what!"

Mu Qingxin didn't notice her feet and suddenly tripped over.

"Heart!"

Mu Qixi outside heard the sound, and at a glance saw her sister lying on the ground. She quickly ran to the protective shield and shouted, "XinXin,XinXin, are you okay? XinXin..."

Mu Zhaohui and Mu Xutao also ran over, looking worriedly at the great-granddaughter (granddaughter) on the ground.

Mu Qingxin said thank you in a low voice to Bu Ya and Xiao Huo under her body. Fortunately, with them supporting her, she didn't really fall to the ground, otherwise she would definitely have a bruise and swollen face.

Hearing the voice of the third brother, Mu Qingxin raised her head, her eyes lit up, "third brother! Gaozu, grandpa!" Mu Qingxin quickly got up and ran to the third brother.

"Boom! Whoops..."

Mu Qingxin bumped her head against the protective cover, and the Mu Qixi trio outside were full of distressed eyes, "Distressed, does it hurt? Where did it hit?"

Mu Qingxin... rubbed... rubbed her forehead, "It's okay, it doesn't hurt, what is this?" Mu Qingxin... touched the transparent barrier, "protective cover?"

"Yes, because the flame tree has a vision, so I opened the protective cover, you are waiting, my third brother will go up and take it out for you!" Mu Qixi pointed to the big hole that the flame tree had smashed in midair.

Mu Qingxin raised her eyes and saw that place, and said, "Brother San, don't come in, I'll go out by myself!" After speaking, she threw out the fiery red green vine with both hands. No, it turned into a red...colored vine.