Chapter 329: You are mine

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Young Commander’s Supernatural Sweetheart YCSS » Chapter 329: you are mine

Young Commander’s Supernatural Sweetheart Chapter 329: you are mine

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Yes, I have a bad heart for you." Qin Jiyou said in cooperation, and seeing the little man show...with a smile again, his heart also became active.

Mu Qingxin glared at Qin Jiyou even more, how could she not find this person so cheeky!

"So..., do you agree?" Qin Jiyou asked cautiously and carefully.

"Do you... want me to agree?" Mu Qingxin raised her eyebrows and smiled at Qin Jiyou.

"Of course I do!" Qin Jiyou said firmly, with expectations in his eyes.

"That..." Mu Qingxin rolled her eyes and smiled slyly, "Eat this, and I agree!" Mu Qingxin took out a super super super sweet drink made in the morning from the space.

It is said that the drink is worthy of this glass of water, but it is actually mixed with a lot of honey, apple juice, pear juice, peach juice... all kinds of sweetness, Mu Qingxin added it, and after making it, Mu Qing My heart tasted it lightly, sweet indescribable, according to Yaya and Xiaohuo, it should be a very, very failed food, it is darker than dark dishes!

Qin Jiyou looked at a glass of water that didn’t know what she was looking at. She looked at Mu Qingxin’s eyes, "If I drink it, you agree to be my girlfriend, and when you become an adult, you will be me. His wife?"

"Hey, hey, now I'm just talking about being your girlfriend. I'm still so long before adulthood. Who knows what will become by then." What if you don't like me! Mu Qing thought in her heart.

"Okay, then you will be my girlfriend first." When you become an adult, there are ways to make you my wife!

Qin Jiyou took the glass of water and swallowed it without looking.

"Ah, you..." Mu Qingxin saw that Qin Jiyou drank the drink without hesitation. She regretted it and looked at Qin Jiyou worriedly, "Are you...are you uncomfortable? ?"

Qin Jiyou put down the quilt and looked at Mu Qingxin with bright eyes. Mu Qingxin was flustered when she was seen, and looked at Qin Jiyou nervously, "Do you... do you feel unwell? You drink to detoxify. ...Liquid, it's not right, detoxification......the liquid contains bad ingredients, drink this, and drink this soon!" Mu Qing panicked and took out the diluted spring water to Qin Jiyou's mouth. I am afraid that he will be blacked out by his own dark food!

Qin Jiyou looked at the nervous little man with great joy. She held her hand and held it tightly, "You are already my girlfriend!"

"Huh?" Mu Qing looked at Qin Jiyou in surprise, and as soon as she met his eyes, she was attracted by the deep gaze in his eyes.

Qin Jiyou looked at Mu Qingxin’s eyes, and slowly took Mu Qingxin’s other hand, placed it on his chest, and slowly said, “You, Mu Qingxin, from now on, it’s mine. Girlfriend. I am yours too!"

Feeling the powerful heart bounce under her hand, and looking at Qin Jiyou's affectionate and firm gaze, Mu Qingxin felt her ears ringing like tinnitus, buzzing, "I am yours too..." Hearing these words, Mu Qingxin's face blushed, so shy, so shy, he is mine! ! !

Mu Qingxin nodded shyly, "Yes, you are mine!" Hope will always be mine!

In the end, Qin Jiyou put away the mecha and went to the academy with Mu Qingxin. Qin Jiyou sat in the aircraft and watched Mu Qingxin enter the academy. Then he looked at Bill, who had been vigilant on the side, and his face recovered calmly. "Let's go, I'll also go to Mu's house, Commander Mu shouldn't leave now."

Bill didn't know why Marshal Jiyou wanted to go to Mu's house, but according to the situation of his heart-minded master just now, he felt a crisis for Commander Mu, and quickly... manipulated the aircraft to leave Philippe College and fly back to Mu's house. .

Qin Jiyou looked at the disappearing Philippe College, with a smile in his eyes, thinking in his heart, soon, soon he will see the little man again, his girlfriend is looking for him!

Withdrawing his gaze, Qin Jiyou looked at the liquid in his hand that had just been telling him to drink...to be honest. To be honest, he was a little scared. The taste of the glass of water he just drank was still fresh in his memory, but he still opened the lid. After drinking it, no matter what she asked him to drink, he trusted her unconditionally!

"Huh?" Qin Jiyou, who had just taken a sip, instantly noticed the difference in the...liquid in his hand, and looked at the half of the white...liquid in shock, with complicated eyes flashing in his eyes, removing the rest. Half a bottle of...liquid was carefully covered and put away.

After thinking about it, Qin Jiyou suddenly showed a helpless smile on his face, thinking of the heartless little guy in his mind. He knew more secrets about the little guy before, but he didn’t expect this stupid girl to hold such precious Take out the things you want, and use it casually... It should be the bottle that filled the nutrient...liquid before, he guessed it was a silly girl who poured all the nutrient...liquid, and then filled this...liquid. People dislike the nutritious...liquid, and casually pretend to...liquid, Qin Jiyou couldn’t help but want to laugh, and only his silly girl is so big-hearted, if someone else knows she has Such a precious spirit...liquid, that...

Thinking of this possibility, Qin Jiyou's eyes flashed coldly. Whoever plots wrong with his villain is impatient!

"Marshal Jiyou, here, please get off the aircraft." Bill had already parked the aircraft at the door, and had already sent a message to Commander Mu to inform Marshal Jiyou about coming to Mu's house.

Qin Jiyou retracted his thoughts, stood up, adjusted his clothes, and walked off the aircraft.

Inside the house, when Mu Fengnian received a message from Bill, he called to his two sons to stop them from leaving so early, and first see what Qin Jiyou was doing.

In the middle, they learned from Bill that when sending Xinxin, they were robbed by Qin Jiyou in the middle, and they talked to Xinxin in one place for a long time. When Bill saw Xinxin again , Xinxin's expression was very happy, and it was very different from Qin Jiyou's before.

Speaking of this, Mu Fengnian and the others are about to grind their teeth, just one step away, why didn't they send their baby girl to school by themselves! ! !

Qin Jiyou entered the Mu's living room and saw several men from the Mu's sitting there with serious faces.

"Oh, young marshal Jiyou is here, sit down, sit down!" Borissa saw Qin Jiyou, her eyes lit up, and she enthusiastically called Qin Jiyou to sit down.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Mu." Qin Jiyou said respectfully to Borissa.

"Excuse me, Marshal Jiyou, come here, sit here!" Ou Xuemei directly pulled Qin Jiyou to sit down.

"Mrs. Mu, you don't need to call me the young commander, you can directly call me Jiyou." Qin Jiyou had discovered that the attitude of these two ladies was the majority of the decision-making power in less than a minute after entering. It's better to please the future first... milk... milk and mother-in-law's good.