Chapter 213: Arrange obstacles

The two arrived outside the battlefield in the s area together, tall and strong, hesitating, "Legend, should we first see what other battlefields are like, and then let's go and arrange it?"

"No! No! Depending on what others set up and do, we have to be different from others, so that those who enter the battlefield we set up to fight can fully realize our difference!"

Hearing it tall and strong, it is indeed like this, "Okay! Then let's go in!"

"Let's go!" Mu Qingxin took a free car along the way, completely saving walking, which was a joy.

The two brushed their brains and entered the battlefield in the s area... at the control room, they selected one of the areas and began to set up obstacles.

"Wow, so awesome!" Mu Qingxin looked at... the screen on the control panel, which directly reflected the top view of the area. There were many obstacles beside it. You can add those obstacles according to your own settings.

"Here, add an electric shock net here" Mu Qingxin sat aside and commanded. She wouldn't... control those buttons. Fortunately, she would be tall and strong, so she only needed to say tall and strong. Mu Qingxin pointed to one. The place said, "Hey, when someone arrives like this, once the electric shock net is put down, haha, it will definitely open up their meridians!"

"Here, put a rope... yes yes yes, right here...

Dig a big pit here... Pour the **** of the stinger beast below, haha...

Here, put a few big rocks here. Once they get here, the rocks will definitely escape to this place when they fall. Haha, then sprinkle them here..."

Mu Qingxin and Gao Dazhuang set up barriers for one of the areas, and click to finish.

"Didi, the obstacle setting is completed, the task is completed, you can get one point!"

"Successful, haha" Mu Qing looked at their masterpiece with satisfaction, "Big Zhuang, you first brush it!"

"Okay!" Now Gao Dazhuang has completely convinced Mu Qingxin and has become Mu Qingxin's little follower. Whatever she says is what she says.

Gao Dazhuang got a point, Mu Qingxin... felt it and looked at it, "Come here, let's make this area again!" Mu Qingxin selected an area, this is a jungle scene.

Gao Dazhuang immediately stood in front of... the control board, and started listening to Mu Qingxin's commands to set up obstacles.

"...Here, add a big snake! Oh, no, it's a cartilaginous beast, yes, it needs to be...

Here is..."

Mu Qing looked at the traps hidden in this jungle scene with satisfaction, "Oh my god, I feel like I'm a genius, haha, strong, good job! Our S-level battlefield is guaranteed to be difficult and connotative! "

Gao Dazhuang is also looking at the battlefield obstacle layout with satisfaction, click to complete the setting.

"Didi, the obstacle setting is completed, the task is completed, you can get one point!"

Mu Qingxin posted her optical brain and added one point.

"Let's go, let's perform the next task!" Mu Qingxin patted her tall arm, tall and strong consciously hugged Mu Qingxin, looking at the two areas with some dismay.

"I don't know who would be so lucky to use these two areas we arranged, I really want to watch!"

Mu Qingxin listened and felt a little bit disheartened, "Yes, I also want to see the effects of these obstacles."

"Don't worry, every person who sets up obstacles will be bound to this area. When the area is opened, your optical brain will prompt you. You can come and watch it for free."

Suddenly, the intellectual brain of the virtual world appeared in front of the two of them. In fact, it was only a little worried that Mu Qingxin was not satisfied with her character image. Before Lord Moss was there, it did not dare to appear. Now Lord Moss has left, it dares Come and take a look at this little meatball-like figure.

Seeing Zhi Nao, Mu Qingxin yelled loudly, "It's you! You pay for my elder sister character!!!" It was this thing that allowed her to imagine the image of the character, and she made a mistake.

"Look, look! Why did I become like this!" Mu Qing jumped off her tall and strong shoulders and stood on the ground.

"Look, what I want is a waistcoat line! There is also a neat short hair, this eye, long, as well as a nose, a mouth... My long legs, my 1.75 meter... You pay me back ..."

Wuhuan saw Mu Qingxin's protest and was helpless, "I set it up as you said, but..."

"But what?" Mu Qingxin's eyes widened, glaring at it.

"But Lord Moss is not satisfied, so let me change it. Look, this is the image I set for you." Unreal showed the character image that he had set before.

When Mu Qingxin saw it, she fell in love with it, "This, that's this! You quickly replace it with this one for me, this is what I want!"

Unreal helplessly put away this image, "No way, you can only collect enough points, and you can change your image arbitrarily after the sixth level. I will keep this image for you. When you reach the sixth level, I will replace it for you. !"

"No way!!!"

Mu Qing was anxious and said, "This is not what I wanted at all, it was imposed by you, and without my consent, I want to complain to you!"

Unreal spread his hands, "The complaint is invalid, try to upgrade, your royal sister is waiting for you, goodbye!" After Unreal said, she disappeared in front of the two.

"Don't go! Come back for me, exchange it for me!!!" Mu Qingxin shouted loudly, but the illusory brain disappeared without a trace.

"Tall, how can you find the guy just now?" Mu Qingxin grabbed Gao Dazhuang and asked hurriedly.

Gao Dazhuang looked dazed, "I...I don't know, the intellectual brain that should be the virtual world just now, I just saw it when I just entered the virtual world today, I don't know where to find it... I'm sorry , Little legend..."

Mu Qing sighed and sighed, "No, it's not your fault. To blame it is the brain and Moss! By the way, did you see the image I set up just now? Isn't it pretty?" Mu Qingxin thought of the image she had set, and looked at the tall and strong with excitement.

Tall and nodded, "Well, that character is very beautiful, looks very strong!"

"Haha, then I quickly upgrade, I want to change my image!!!" Mu Qingxin was very excited after hearing this, and upgraded! Upgrade upgrade!

"Let's go, let's perform the next task! Today I want to be promoted to the first level!" Mu Qingxin decided.

The tall and strong hugged Mu Qingxin, "I also want to get a level, upgrade!"

"Haha, Da Zhuang, when you reach the sixth level, I will think of an image for you, and I promise to satisfy you!"