Chapter 224: Thousand and ten thousand!

Mu Qingxin found another bottle and filled it with a little bit of spiritual water. After leaving the space, she filled it with water, shook it vigorously, and then scanned the body-building book with Guangbra.

After scanning, Mu Qingxin put the book back in the space, and quickly ran to the instrument in the study, and projected the content that was just scanned onto the instrument. In the next second, sheets of printed paper came out.

This instrument is similar to the printer in the previous life. She had seen her grandfather and elder brother use it before. She also asked how to use it.... The operation is very simple and you can see it.

Arrange the printed papers and bind them, take out the compressed box, put the book and the diluted spiritual water into it, and then contact the person of the mailing company to pick up the package.

After everything was ready, Mu Qingxin checked the time,...touched...touched her empty stomach, and asked when her mother would be back.

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin turned on Guangnao and saw the message her mother had replied. Her mother said that she would go home soon.

"Well, I'm so hungry, let's cook early, and go to the training room to train after the meal!" Today's duel with Jingkong let Mu Qingxin know that danger is everywhere. Since coming to this world, It seems that she has not encountered many dangers. Only once was when Primordial Star met the Vampire Vine. At that time, she was almost dead, but was saved by the young marshal Jiyou. Although she also practiced hard every day, she thought she was His abilities are great, but compared with Jingkong today, it's too slapped!

And that is still under the mercy of Jingkong, if you encounter a tough one, it is estimated that you will directly kill yourself in seconds!

Mu Qing kept thinking in her head, walked out of the study, walked to the living room and put the box on the table. She swept away her mental energy, and found that Lingling was in her room as if she was in the video with her family. The third brother was in her own room. Doing research here.

Mu Qingxin walked to the kitchen utensils placed in the living room and thought about it. Although she was beaten today, although she was not beaten in reality, she also truly felt the pain, so she must make up for it!

Take out the thigh bones of the thorn beast from the space, take the knife, and inject mental energy, "swish", start to remove the meat on the thigh bone, remove it bit by bit, slice the meat, marinate it, and put it in Aside.

"哐哐哐"

Mu Qingxin took the knife and started to chop up, chop the thigh bones into pieces, cracking each segment, so that when it is cooked, the bone marrow will flow out and it will be more delicious when drinking.

Seeing this bone, Mu Qing couldn't help but move her body. She was hit by the clearance before in the fight. Every time she could clearly hear the sound of the bone clicking, "Uh..." Mu Qingxin shook her head. I don't think about it anymore, I hope I don't touch the clear space again in the future, at least I don't touch it before I become stronger, the flesh hurts the bones!

(Clear Space: If he knew that the little guy was afraid of himself, he should take the initiative to give in....

Moss: I know now, it's too late!

clearance:......)

Mu Qingxin put the broken bones in boiling water for two minutes and then took them out, then changed the water again and put the bones in the pot to boil. Mu Qingxin also added a drop of spiritual water to the pot and added some red dates, wolfberry, ginger, etc. ......Wait for the seasonings, these seasonings are all available in the space warehouse, and they are gone when used up, but fortunately, in the primeval forest, she found a wild jujube tree, she picked a lot of wild jujube, and cut another The branch... is inserted into the soil in the space. After being nourished by the spiritual water, it has grown to the size of a small tree. I believe it will not be long before there will be fresh dates to eat!

The bones were already simmering, Mu Qingxin took out the Thunder Blade Beast again, and looked at the Thunder Blade Beast, Mu Qing shamefully wiped her saliva, and hadn't eaten it for a long time, so she missed the field battle!

The Thunder Blade Beast in the space has been processed, but Mu Qingxin still cleaned it again. After looking at the Thunder Blade Beast, she also looked at the size of the pot. Mu Qingxin decisively cut out a piece according to the size of the pot. , I simply scratched the piece with the seasoning, then put some green onion, ginger, garlic and sesame pepper on it, then put it in the pot and started steaming.

The taste of the steamed Thunderblade is the most delicious, the original flavor is very delicious!

Mu Qingxin sliced ​​the remaining thunderblade beasts directly to prepare a pot of boiled fish fillets, spicy!

"Swipe!"

With a knife in both hands, Mu Qingxin quickly cut the Thunder Blade Beast on the table into slices of the same size and moderate thickness, and added the seasoning to start marinating.

Then I took out some green vegetables from the space, picked them, and put them aside. The green vegetables can be fried at the end, because if they are left for too long, the crispness of the green vegetables will be lost.

...

"Didi"

The doorbell rang, "Bell, Bill!" Mu Qingxin continued to process the ingredients in her hands, calling out to Bill. Today, Bill did not go to Linglang Street with his mothers, but stayed at home.

"Master, is there anything you told me to do?" Bill came over quickly while cleaning.

"The person from the mailing company is here, you give him the box on the table, and the mailing address is..." Mu Qingxin finished her explanation, and Bill took the box and went out.

After a while, Bill walked in, "Master, the box has been handed over to the postman. The postage costs 10,000 credits."

"what?!"

"Boom!"

Excited, Mu Qing accidentally swept the plate next to it to the ground, making a croaking sound.

However, Mu Qingxin didn't pay attention to that, she only noticed that the mailing fee was ten thousand...ten thousand...ten thousand!

"Why? Why do you need 10,000 credits for the mailing fee!" Mu Qing asked heartily.

"Because the planet the master mailed is planet s, so..."

"Mailing to planet s requires 10,000 credits?! What happened to planet s? Does planet s produce silver and gold? Or is it protected by Interstellar Key..." How come you get 10,000 credits!

Bill patiently explained, "Planet S is a planet of beasts and humans. Because it is inter-racial, the mail package needs to be screened and tested, and the owner, your request is delivered within two hours, so the cost is relatively high... "

"Beast-human? Interracial?" Mu Qingxin was a little confused, "What is that? A beast?"

"Yes, master, beasts are a combination of beasts and humans. When humans entered the interstellar space, in order to adapt to the life of the interstellar as soon as possible, some humans chose to combine with the beasts in order to strengthen the next generation's immune system and have a strong body. ,therefore......"

Mu Qing listened to Bill's explanation in shock. She didn't expect that the tall and strong would be an orc, no wonder he said that his planet advocates a strong body.

"How long will it take if we go through the normal process?"

"It takes three days at the fastest and one week at the slowest."

"How much does it cost?"

"A thousand credits."

"One...one thousand!!!" Mu Qing looked at Bill with tears and tears, the difference between one thousand and ten thousand... is too big! Nothing, her heart hurts so much!