Chapter 330: Negotiation(1)

"Haha, okay, okay, Jiyou, sit down and sit down!" Borissa and Ou Xuemei happily agreed to Qin Jiyou's words, the more they looked at Qin Jiyou, the more satisfied.

A few men from the Mu family looked at the flowers of the two women laughing... rippling, and if you don't interrupt them, they are going to give their hearts and hearts to others next!

"Ahem, Jiyou, sit down." Mu Gaozu coughed and said.

"Good." Qin Jiyou sat down respectfully.

Mu Fengnian, who was on the side, heard from Bill that when his precious daughter entered the academy, he was very reluctant to let go of this kid. He kept his anger with red eyes, looked at Qin Jiyou, and snorted coldly, "Jiyou Young Master You, what's wrong with you when you came to my house suddenly? I remember that we have said something very clearly during the exercise. What do you mean by your appearance today? "Smelly boy, dare to **** my baby , See if I don't kill you! ! !

"Yeah, Marshal Jiyou, I remember what we said at the beginning, the relationship between us is limited to work, so don't get involved too much!" Mu Qinan gritted his teeth.

Mu Qidong looked at Qin Jiyou coldly, staring at him with deep eyes, and said, "Is there anything wrong with the young marshal Jiyou coming here? For official business, you can ask Deputy Marshal Ling to contact me directly, you personally Come on, this is a bit unreasonable. If you let others see it, I'm afraid..."

Grandpa Mu sat aside and didn't speak, but his angry face also showed his attitude.

Qin Jiyou looked at Mu's family and sighed secretly. It seemed that Mu's family only had his little man, and her mother...milk...milk welcomed him, and no one else was happy to comment on him.

"I went to visit today, not for official business, but for private business." Qin Ji quietly lowered his head and said respectfully.

To make Qin Jiyou bow his head, even the leader Xia Kulaas didn't have the ability, and for Mu Qingxin, he was willing to bow his head to her family.

Looking at Qin Jiyou who bowed his head, O Xuemei and Borissa were full of dismay, glaring at the men present with warnings in their eyes.

The men of the Mu family, facing the "hot" gazes of the two ladies, stepped forward, unafraid of the attacks of the "evil forces", and worked hard to prevent their baby from being robbed.

"Private affairs? Haha, personal affairs are not used. We seem to have no personal affairs to talk about. You have come to the wrong place, marshal, it's okay. It's not too late to leave now." Mu Fengnian checked the time, embarrassed Said, "Marshal, the three of us father and son have to return to the team in a hurry, so we won't keep you, you go slowly!" Hurry up and get out of here, and I feel heartache when I see you!

"..." Qin Jiyou smiled bitterly. He had predicted that the process would be bad, but he didn't expect it to be so...tragic.

Qin Jiyou's face didn't change... Sitting on the sofa steadily, he was not affected by Mu Fengnian's impolite words.

"I'm here to tell you about my heart and soul..."

"Hello? What did you say? I can't hear you, you say it again, O... what?" Mu Feng stood up abruptly, light brain pressed to his ear, shouting loudly, talking to people, just...always The darkened light brain showed that he was entertaining himself by himself...

Qin Jiyou was interrupted again, and he was not in a hurry, waiting for Mu Fengnian to finish the "communication".

"...Oh, do you need to return to the team urgently? Okay, okay, I will go back to the team right away. You will wait for me for ten minutes, and I will be there in ten minutes. I will be right away, okay, okay... okay..." Mu Fengnian "hung up" the newsletter, with an anxious expression, and told his family.

"I have to leave quickly, the whole team is waiting for me, our team has something to do, we have to go back quickly, I..."

Ou Xuemei looked at Mu Fengnian with a cold gaze, and after a cold snort, Mu Fengnian's voice became weaker and weaker, and finally she stopped talking.

Qin Jiyou looked at it and sighed in his heart, still the future mother-in-law is great.

"I have been in contact with Xinxin, please agree!" Qin Jiyou stood up without any further delay, said, bending over to several people after speaking.

"..."

The Mu family was stunned, staring stiffly at Qin Jiyou who was bent over.

Five seconds later, Ou Xuemei and Borissa both had expressions of surprise on their faces. They were not happy, and quickly pulled Qin Jiyou up, "Jiyou, get up, get up, we agree, but..."

"I disagree!"

"I disagree!"

"I don't agree!"

"disagree!"

After Mu Fengnian and Mu Xutao, Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan reacted, they said immediately.

"Objection is invalid!" Borissa said without even looking at a few people.

"No, my granddaughter is still so young, not an adult yet, no! No! No! No!" Mu Xutao jumped up and said loudly.

"Why can't, I said before, you are not allowed to... interfere in the matter between them, you..."

"No! I'm against it anyway!"

"You old man, do you want to rebel..."

"I won't let my granddaughter be taken away by rebellion!"

"you!"

"Okay!" Finally, Mu Gaozu slapped the table and suppressed the arguing, and all eyes immediately turned to him.

Gaozu Mu coldly face, frowned, looked at everyone, "Sit down for me! What the noise is like!"

When the person with the highest status spoke, everyone sat obediently, and Mu Xutao looked at Mu Gaozu with eager eyes, hoping that he could stop this.

Gaozu Mu ignored the few people and looked at Qin Jiyou with a deep gaze, "What do you mean by association?"

Qin Jiyou said sincerely, facing Gaozu Mu, "I like Xinxin, so I have obtained Xinxin's consent. Of course, Xinxin is still a minor now, not an adult..." Qin Jiyou paused. For a while, so I won’t affect Xinxin’s study. Now I will stay with her and wait for her to reach adulthood. Don’t worry, I will never do anything to harm her..."

After listening to Qin Jiyou's words, Grandpa Mu and Mu Fengnian still looked unhappy, disagreeing, and unhappy! On the contrary, Borissa and Ou Xuemei on the side... showed an expression of admiration and envy, making Grandpa Mu and Mu Fengnian more worried.

Gaozu Mu looked at Qin Jiyou, "Although I believe in your character and know that you are a person who sat there, but..."

Qin Jiyou was reminded by this "but", and looked at Mu Gaozu nervously. He has never been nervous before facing many enemies, and he has used his nervousness to the fullest today.

Gaozu Mu saw the nervousness on Qin Jiyou's face..., he was taken aback, and then... he smiled with satisfaction on his face. It seemed that the young marshal Jiyou was really concerned about their family, and he was nervous facing them. Up.