Chapter 218: Admit defeat

"Are you admitting defeat!" Mu Qing kicked m101's **** vigorously, feeling the bounce on his ass... sex, huh? I feel that there is more meat on this **** than just now!

"Hiss..., no, don't admit defeat!" m101 gritted his teeth.

"I don't believe it anymore!" Mu Qingxin didn't use her feet, she just clenched her hands into fists and beat this hard-mouthed guy wildly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Mu Qing was panting, and stepped on M101's chest with one foot. M101 was lying on the ground with a beating, hugging her belly and groaning.

"You... will you admit defeat?" Mu Qing asked breathlessly.

m101 took a big breath, healed the wounds in his body and heart, weakened and continued to gritted his teeth and insisted, "No, never admit defeat!"

"..." Mu Qingxin felt so tired at this time, why was the first opponent she met so strange and so...perseverance!

"How on earth did you admit defeat? I don't want to kill you. Although this is a virtual world,...I am not the kind of person who kills innocent people!" Mu Qing looked helplessly at m101 on the ground.

"Huh...I won't admit defeat, otherwise...other women...sex knows, no one will marry me..." m101 said righteously.

"..." Mu Qingxin became even more speechless when she heard this. "You know, there is a place, and I don't know if I can control it or hurt it by mistake" Mu Qingxin threatened.

"W...Where..." m101 asked curiously. He felt that there was no good place on his body, and his whole body was in pain.

Mu Qing looked at m101 unkindly, "That place, even if someone marries you in the future, if it breaks down..."

"!!!" m101 reverses... shoots... sexually covering a place, moving his body back in horror, widening his eyes, looking at the little girl in front of him in disbelief. Why is the little girl now like this? Bad! ! !

Mu Qingxin saw that m101 still knew that he was afraid, and he was relieved, OK, knowing that he is afraid is still saved!

"How? Did you reconsider it? Should you give up? Or should you give up!"

"..."

m101 was full of internal flow, and finally could only gritted his teeth and said, "I..., admit defeat!"

"Hmph, it's okay to give up early! It makes my hands tired!" After Mu Qingxin got a satisfactory answer, she waved her hands relaxedly and patted the buttons on the wall.

"The duel is over, this duel, the legendary victory, three points, and the duel fee will be refunded. If the opponent m101 fails, two points will be deducted! Please keep working hard, come on!"

There was a mechanical voice over the field, reporting the result of the duel.

"Bah!"

The door of the duel was opened automatically. Mu Qingxin looked at m101 lying motionless on the ground,...touched...touched her nose, "Hey, brother, don't be sad. It's just a loss, you know it's a failure. I admire you for your perseverance! And I believe that in the future there will be women...sex marry you!"

M101, who was originally immersed in the annoyance of failure, immediately recovered after hearing Mu Qingxin's last words, "Really? Will there really be women...sex marrying me in the future?"

"..." Looking at the m101 who looked at her expectantly, Mu Qing was tired again, my child, how old are you, I think about marrying a...wife! I really don't know how the people around this child transmitted his thoughts, and they opened their mouths to marry a wife...Wife marry a wife...

"Hmm!" Maybe, I don't know if you can marry a wife. Mu Qing's heart... nodded chaotically, and hurriedly left this aggrieved place.

Lying on the ground, m101 saw his opponent nod, and his body was full of blood and resurrected instantly. He stood up and grinned, the boss said, "Hey, I can marry a wife, great! I won't be a bachelor! Great... "

"..." Mu Qingxin, who had already left the house, heard the sound of m101 smirking behind her, and she felt...hairy, leave here quickly, this child is probably hopeless!

"Legend, you are amazing!!!"

As soon as Mu Qingxin stepped out of the s1 duel, she was picked up by the tall and strong, and began to be thrown up.

"Ah! Strong, stop, let me down!!!" Mu Qing was taken aback and shouted loudly.

After Gao Dazhuang heard it, he let Mu Qingxin down, his eyes lit up, and he looked down at Mu Qingxin with excitement.

When Mu Qingxin was put on the ground, she breathed a sigh of relief and glanced complainingly at Tall and Zhuang, "Big Zhuang, I can't do this in the future, if I didn't die inside, I was scared to death by you when I came out, it would be embarrassing!"

"Uh..." The tall man scratched the back of his head embarrassedly, smiling awkwardly.

"Let's go, go to the registration office, continue the duel!" Mu Qingxin pulled tall and strong, and walked to the registration office.

Gao Dazhuang looked at the little man in front and hesitated, "Little Legend, don't you need to rest?"

Mu Qingxin walked in front and waved her hand with her back to the tall and strong, "No, no, I can fight again, just don't let me encounter the strange flower of m101 just now!"

"Uh......"

In fact, it's not weird, it's normal... On his planet, the thoughts taught since childhood have also become stronger, and the body must be strong, so as to be favored by women...sex!

"Hello, I have to apply for a duel!" Mu Qingxin walked to the registration staff and said.

"Oh! It's you!" Lin Zi, the registration officer, looked at Mu Qingxin in surprise.

"The duel just now is over? Lost or won?" Lin Zi looked at the light screen in front of him and checked the result of the s1 battlefield. When he saw the result of the above battle, he was shocked.

"You actually won!"

Lin Zi looked at the results above in shock, and then at Mu Qingxin. After reacting, she continued to persuade, "I advise you to take a rest and then fight again. If you have just experienced a battle and then fight again, your body will understand The most important thing is that you are only a child, and you will have a chance to fight..."

"Thank you for your advice, but no, I want to continue fighting!" Mu Qing said with a smile on her face.

"Okay, respect your decision!" Lin Zi sighed and stopped persuading him. As a registrant in the virtual world, he has seen too many people. There are too many people who don't listen to them. Eating a turtle grows wise.

Lin Zi took the birth and death agreement to Mu Qingxin, lost "Legend" to the low-level duel list, and continued to match his opponent.

Mu Qingxin quickly signed the life and death agreement, handed it to the registration staff, and then waited to match the opponent, looked at the tall and zhuang who was aside, "Da zhuang, do you want to have a duel too?"

Gao Dazhuang waved his hand again and again, "I'll forget it, I'll fight later!" Just after seeing the skill of the little legend, Gao Dazhuang decided to return to reality. He exercised according to the things the little legend taught him. The opportunity to learn a few tricks from the little legend, especially the teleport just now, it's so cool, if he could do it too!

"Okay, the match is successful" Lin Zi saw that the match was successful on the light screen, and looked at Mu Qingxin, "I wish you victory in World War II!"

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin received the transmitted duel message and looked at Lin Zi with a smile, "Thank you!" Then she looked down at the message.

"Da Zhuang, do you want to go back and perform the task?"

"No, I will go to the duel with you, I will look at you outside." Learn some experience by the way!

After Mu Qingxin listened, she nodded, "Well, this time the duel is in the d4 duel, and the opponent is a person called Jingkong."