Chapter 289: Habits are easy to develop

"Why, brat!" Moss appeared on Qin Jiyou's light head reluctantly.

"There are two instructors in the intelligent robot instructors of Philippe College, they are the instructors of the body class and the music score class. You can change their programs." Qin Jiyou asked directly with a cold face.

When Moss heard it, he exploded, "Smelly boy, you still look indifferent when you ask me to do things. Don't you know what kind of attitude you should have when you ask? Do you believe me... Hey hey, **** boy, let go Drive me!!!" Moss shouted loudly and furiously.

"Want to pose?" Qin Jiyou asked.

"Don't! Don't! Let go of me!" Moss shook his head and shouted loudly, brat, he knew that using this trick to threaten me was not cute at all! ! !

Qin Jiyou withdrew his mental power and looked at Moss, "Remember to change the procedures of the two of them to the normal class mode.... In terms of personality, be gentler and kinder..." Qin Jiyou said something. The requirements are those that Mu Qing had just complained about.

Moss listened to Qin Jiyou's request, and asked suspiciously, "What are you doing to change the programs of those two guys? You are not going to class!"

Qin Jiyou's face... became cold, "Let you change it, you change it, and it will be changed tonight!" Just now, the little man seemed to say that the score class is about to be taken the day after tomorrow and must be changed before then.

"Got it, got it!" Moss promised, thinking that he would have to find out why this brat had to change the two iron-pimple procedures later.

"Transfer Mu Qingxin's strange animal class to Suoxin's instructor, and by the way copy Vito's optical brain content to me, and that Pete's..."

"...It turned out to be the little girl..." At this time, Moss understood why the brat suddenly convulsed him to do these boring things, it turned out to be for the little girl.

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll send it to you right away, is there anything else?"

"No, you go, remember the procedures of the two robots!" Qin Jiyou finished explaining, then lowered his head to start processing the files.

"...I know!" The guy who really cares about...sexy friends, he won't even look at it after he has summoned him, huh!

After Moss left, Qin Jiyou looked down at the file in his hand, motionless. After a while, he clicked on his brain, quickly clicked on the forehead to edit the message, and finally sent it to it. After sending it, he started to continue working.

That night, Mu Qingxin was in the space and completed all the tasks required by the teacher Zi Jinfu. When she came out of the space, she checked the time. It was one o'clock in the morning. Mu Qingxin breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the time in the space is longer than the outside world. Long, or give her three hours, she really can't finish it.

There were only a few hours left, and class was about to begin. Mu Qingxin didn't sleep anymore and sat on the bed and started meditating.

In the next few days, Mu Qing's life went very smoothly. It seemed that the bad luck had been used up within that day. Although the tutors I met afterwards were harsh, they did not deliberately find fault with the students. Classes are well-regulated and knowledge is imparted, unlike the three tutors on the first day.

What surprised Mu Qingxin most was that he was also the instructor of the score class of the intelligent robot instructor, Philippe instructor, a male...sex robot, very gentle and gentleman with demeanor, and the class was unusually relaxed, which made Mu Qing's heart big. To like it, this tutor is too good to talk. As long as he finishes his knowledge, he can do whatever he wants in the rest of the time. Of course, he must do the music-related content. Mu Qingxin can practice the echo tactics in class. She was surprised that Philippe could still give her some suggestions.

In this week, except for the first day, Mu Qing was very happy.

What makes her most happy is the time at night, because in the evening, every ten o'clock, Qin Jiyou will call for a video request. Within a week, Mu Qingxin has developed a habit and waited at night. Qin Jiyou called, and then he couldn't help telling Qin Jiyou what happened that day.

After a week of chatting in the evening, Qin Jiyou grew taller in Mu Qing's heart. Every time he encountered some problems and problems in class, Mu Qing told Qin Jiyou in distress that Qin Jiyou could quickly To solve her... puzzles, Mu Qingxin worshiped Qin Jiyou more and more.

This night, the Nether team's meeting was held very late to prepare for the exercise that will begin next week.

Sitting at the top, Qin Jiyou was obviously absent-minded, watching the time from time to time.

Ling Xuan on the side looked at the boss for the eighth time, and wondered...confused, is there something urgent for the boss? Ling Xuan flipped through the schedule, and today there is only this meeting left, and there will be nothing else at the end of the meeting. Does the boss have any personal matters?

At ten o'clock, Qin Jiyou's heart sank when he saw the time on Guangnao, looked at the subordinates who had not finished the report, and squinted his eyes. He never noticed that their Nether team dealt with things so hard to hold a meeting. , It seems we have to remind them to speed up in the future!

At this time, Mu Qingxin in the academy looked at Guangnao from time to time. It was already ten o'clock. Why didn't Brother Qin call to communicate? Is there anything going on today?

It was ten-fifth, and Mu Qingxin looked at Guangnao, but there was still no movement.

It was ten ten o'clock, Mu Qingxin patted on the bed, boringly flipping through the shopping to see if there were any ingredients to add.

Ten thirty! Mu Qingxin couldn't hold back in the end, looking at Qin Jiyou's name, she clicked.

"D...D..."

Mu Qing's face flushed, and she pinched her fingers, considering whether to hang up, what if he really disturbed him?

"Forget it, let's hang up!" Mu Qingxin immediately hung up the video communication, lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, "It seems that the two of us have nothing to do with each other. Is chatting every night disturbing others..."

Qin Jiyou, who was in a meeting, was talking to his subordinates about the matters to be paid attention to in two days, as well as the assigned tasks. When the light brain was shaking, he obviously sensed it. He was very anxious and his tone accelerated. Many, but it broke after three shocks, and then there was no response.

After Qin Jiyou finished speaking at the fastest speed, he looked at everyone, "Do you understand?"

Seeing a gloomy face, and don't know who annoyed his boss, everyone nodded quickly, saying they understand.

"Now that I understand, let's end the meeting!" Qin Jiyou stood up and hurriedly left the meeting room.

A group of majors staring at him, looking at the boss who is leaving quickly, a few people look at me and I see you, and they don't know what's wrong with the boss, why is so anxious.

"Deputy commander..." Gray looked at Ling Xuan.

Ling Xuan immediately shook his head, "Don't ask me, I don't know what happened to the boss!"