Chapter 303: Weirdness

"Xinxin, what are you going to do for dinner tonight?" Vance had already packed his things and looked at Mu Qingxin to please.

Mu Qingxin looked at Vance, then at Myron, and looked at the two repeatedly.

The two of them looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously.

"What...what's the matter? Why do you look at us like this?" Vance asked...confusedly.

"Let's go, make good food tonight, come back to the dormitory with me!" Mu Qing got up and left the classroom.

When Vance heard Mu Qingxin's words, his face immediately... a smile appeared, and he followed Mu Qingxin's back, followed by Myron.

Mu Qingxin quickly ran back to the dormitory, and Wangs and Myron also flew to the dormitory of the Art Department on a flying skateboard.

Mu Qingxin took the two into the dormitory and found that Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan had returned.

"Xinxin, you're back, what are you going to do tonight! Why are you so much... why are you here!" Dongfang Ling smiled immediately when he saw Wangsi behind Mu Qing's heart.

"I'm not looking for you, I was invited by my heart!" Vance glared at Dongfang Ling. He was invited today!

Mu Qingxin kept her face calm, walked to the kitchen utensils without saying a word, and started to cook, "Lingling, you can contact the mailing company and let them pick up the package for half an hour."

Dongfang Ling who was arguing with Vance heard Xinxin's words and immediately responded, "Okay, I'll notify them right now." After speaking, he quickly clicked on his brain and contacted the mailing company.

After half an hour, Mu Qingxin prepared the meal, and after handing the package to the mailing company, she returned to the dormitory to let everyone sit down and start eating.

Shui Huanlan was eating, looking at Mu Qingxin carefully, and asked, "Xinxin, what's the matter with you? Why have you been upset? Has something happened?"

Dongfang Ling on the side also dullly noticed Mu Qingxin's abnormality, and asked, "Yes, Xinxin, why have you kept your face calm since you came back, what happened? Didn't the instructor of the alien animal class change today? Is this new mentor bad?"

"Teacher Suo Xin is not bad! Mentor Suo Xin is alright! Don't talk bad about Teacher Suo Xin!" Hearing Dongfang Ling's words, Vance was the first to refute.

Mu Qingxin looked at Vance, her eyelids sank, and her eyes moved to Mellen, "Maelen, what do you think of Suoxin's class today?"

Melan heard Mu Qingxin's question, his face immediately became serious, "Xinxin, do you... also feel a little... weird?"

"Maelen, what are you talking about, what is weird and not weird, what is weird about having a good class, do you think Teacher Suoxin is too beautiful, so...hehe..." Vance looked at Mellen with a smirk.

"Shut up, you can be quiet for a while and listen to what your heart says!" Dongfang Ling shouted at Wangs unbearably.

Mu Qingxin looked at Wangsi and let Xiao Huo and Yaya come out.

"You two, see what's wrong with Vance." Mu Qingxin said, pointing to Vance.

Xiao Huo and Ya Ya circled Vance, Xiao Huo left and then sniffed, and finally said disgustedly, "He has a little smell on his body. It is the smell of that woman. Fortunately, there is only one smell. Little bit."

"Hey, hey, whoever you say smells, I'm not smelly!!!" Vance said in protest.

"This is?" Vance and Myron hadn't seen Xiao Huo and Bu Ya. At this time, they looked suspiciously at the two little guys eating around a plate.

"My green vine was given to me by Bud. Xiaohuo is also my good partner." Mu Qingxin didn't say much, but she looked at Wangs with a heavy gaze.

"Xinxin...what's wrong?"

"You have a bad smell." Mu Qingxin said, looking at Wangs.

"Why, I didn't smell it!" Vance lowered his head and smelled it, and said in opposition.

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan also leaned forward and smelled them, but they did not smell other smells.

Mellen looked worried and anxious at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, what can you do?"

"Myron, are you stupid? Where is my smell? You smell it, you smell it!" Vance looked at Myron dissatisfied, stretched his arm to Myron's face and let him smell it.

"Xinxin, what happened?" Dongfang Ling noticed something at this moment and looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly.

Mu Qingxin looked at Vance, then at the anxious Melen, and asked, "Maelen, what do you think is weird?"

Everyone looked at Mellen, Mellen said with a pensive expression, "I'm not very sure, when I just started the class, at the beginning, I seemed to be in a trance, and then I was awakened by your voice. There was something wrong with the classmates in the entire classroom, as if...all were immersed in a certain thought, and the expression on his face seemed to be in a fantasy..." Given Mellen's identity and his childhood keenness, when he discovered something was wrong, he immediately Quietly paying attention to the surrounding environment, after a lesson, I feel unspeakable weirdness in my heart.

At this time Vance also fell silent. He had never doubted Melan's words, but he did not know what happened.

Mu Qingxin looked at Xiaohuo and Yaya after eating the food, "Xiaohuo, can you eliminate the odor from Vance?"

Xiao Huo flew over and looked at Vance, "Yes!"

"Then can you help him..." Mu Qingxin pointed to Vance, looking at Xiao Huo pleadingly, and Melan on the side also looked at Xiao Huo sincerely.

"What's the matter, it's easy!" After speaking, Xiao Huo quickly flew towards Vence.

Seeing the flames flying over, Vance was startled, "What are you doing, don't come...ah!"

Suddenly, a layer of flame suddenly appeared on Vance, and everyone else was startled.

"Huh? It's not hot, haha, scare me!" Vance noticed that the flame on his body wasn't hot at all, so he let go of his heart, and was curious...touched...touched the flame on his body.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief as he looked at Vance.

A minute later, the flame on Vance dissipated, and a small fire flew out, "Okay, there is no smell!" After speaking, he flew to Bud, and walked along with Bud for digestion, the two of them I heard it when Mu Qingxin told her family about digestion after meals, and since then she has developed the habit of digestion after meals. Although they have no food after eating, they still insist on digestion.

Mu Qingxin said thank you to Xiao Huo, and then looked at Wangs and asked, "How do you feel about the lesson taught by Suoxin this afternoon?"

"Huh? This afternoon's class?" Vance thought for a while,...touched...touched his head, "I...I seem to have forgotten..." Vance looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously...confused, "Intermittently Yes, I can't think of what the instructor said today...what did the instructor say today?" Vance asked Melan next to him.