Chapter 230: There is no difference between commander and deputy commander

The command of the sparring mode set for Young Master Mu Qixi was: as long as he doesn't kill him.

(Mu Qixi: Please tell me, who specially set such an order!

Mu Qidong: What? What's up?

Mu Qixi: ...no, no, brother, you continue to be busy! )

The command of the training mode set for the master of Xinxin is: Be careful with the training, and do not let the master of Xinxin hurt.

Bill raised his head and looked at Master Xinxin who had completely healed from his injuries. Fortunately, fortunately, Master Xinxin was intact...

Mu Qingxin who is asleep: Ha ha, Bill, you are awesome!

When the time came, Bill clicked the end button, and the green...color...liquid in the medical cabin quickly disappeared. The next second Mu Qingxin, who was wet, became dry, and the medical cabin slowly opened the glass cover.

Suddenly breathing fresh air, Mu Qingxin opened her eyes keenly and looked at Bill in front of him, "Bell?"

"Master Xinxin, the medical treatment is over, you can come out." Bill said respectfully.

Mu Qingxin blinked her eyes, not knowing where she was. After a few seconds, her memory recovered. Only when Mu Qingxin remembered that she had just been fighting against Bill, she was taken to the medical cabin with wounds. , Now this is in the medical cabin.

Mu Qingxin sat up slowly, and then was surprised to find that all the pain on her body had disappeared, and all the abrasions on her body had been repaired, and she was intact!

"so amazing!"

Mu Qingxin looked at her hands, and...touched...touched her body, jumped out of the medical cabin, and bounced, "Alright? Bill, I'm all right!"

"Bill, what is the green...liquid just now? Why is it so amazing!" Mu Qing was curiously lying on the medical cabin looking for the green...liquid, but did not see a drop. .

"That is repair...liquid, which is specially used to repair the internal wounds in the human body. There are low-level, intermediate, and high-level. Just now, Xinxin Master, your injury is not serious. Use low-level repair...liquid.

Repair... In addition to... the potion, the most important thing is that it has been purified by the healer. The potion is the same, and the ability of the healer's ability determines the repair... The level of the liquid is different ..." Bill explained to Mu Qingxin one by one.

After Mu Qingxin listened, she nodded clearly. It turned out that in this world, people with a trace of breath can really be healed successfully, and there is such a flow of healing powers...force!

By the way, it seems like the eldest brother's friend Alan is a healing power, and I can't see the noble pride that a healing power should have. On the contrary, it is more like a... funny comparison.

At this time, Allen, who Mu Qingxin thought was a funny one, was struggling in Mu Qidong's office at the moment.

"Brother...brother...brother!!"

"Deputy Commander... Qidong... Xiaodong!!"

Mu Qidong's face was cold, and no one else bowed his head to deal with his own affairs, completely ignoring the two people who were arguing in front of him.

Two people! That's right, two people! !

After the last time that Allen signed and accepted the Mu Qidong package without authorization, the person who coveted the Mu Qidong package has added a new member, and that is Andre!

"Xiaodong, tell me what you want, I'll give it to you, do you want to be my position? I will resign from the position of commander now and give you the position of commander!" As long as you let me Try the food in the package sent today.

Mu Qidong raised his eyes and glanced at Andre, who looked expectantly, and looked down again, "Commander, what is the difference between my current job and that of a commander?"

Andre thought for a while, "It doesn't make a difference." He basically let go of everything. Mu Qidong has already taken care of everything. He doesn't have to worry about anything... and his subordinates are also very conscious. If you have a problem, you can find a deputy commander, if you have a problem, you can find a deputy commander. There are...all the deputy commanders, and all follow the arrangements of the deputy commander. The whole team has already regarded Mu Qidong as the commander.

"So I don't want the position of commander. If you can, can you take your job? I want to rest..."

When Andre heard this, he immediately shook his head, "No, no, no, no, I'm old, I can't be too tired, and I can rest assured that you do things, Xiaodong, I can rest assured with you!"

Mu Qidong: "..."

Alan on the side saw the commander's defeat and immediately stepped forward, "Brother, do you have anything you need me to do? Just tell me, I promise to complete the task successfully!"

"Have!"

"What?" Allen looked at Mu Qidong in surprise.

"Leave my office, don't disturb me!" Mu Qidong said without looking up.

"...No! Without you, how could I still eat that delicious food? My life will become meaningless, my life will be dark, my..."

"Slap!" Mu Qidong snapped, patted the pen on the table, and looked at them blankly.

"Uh!" Allen and Andre were a little flustered by Mu Qidong's gaze. The two of them shrank their heads in fear, resisting the urge to leave. In front of the food, what are they afraid of? Is it edible?

Mu Qidong pinched his eyebrows with a headache, "How long have you been on the star network recently?"

"Ok?"

"what?"

Allen and Andre were a little inexplicable when asked by Mu Qidong's sudden sentence. The two of them looked at him with suspicion. Is there any relationship between Shangxingwang and food?

Mu Qidong opened his eyes and sighed, "You can check the latest news on StarNet."

"Huh...what news?" Allen's heart was entirely on food, and he didn't want to watch any news.

"What is news? Can you eat it?" Andre curled his lips, feeling that Mu Qidong was changing the subject.

"Oh" Mu Qidong sighed again exhaustedly, "The Mu family, the Ou family, the Zong family, and some small families...cooperated and opened a store."

"Oh? What store?" Andre and Allen came to be interested, and they gathered so many families, what stores are so popular...force.

"Sunny Sky Food City"

"Food City?!!!" Andre and Allen said in unison. They only heard the word "food". The two opened their eyes and looked at Mu Qidong in surprise and expectation, just as they thought. ? is it?

Mu Qidong nodded, "You can check it out on the Internet. After a while, other planets will open branches. If you want to eat in the future, let someone go to the store to buy it and send it to you!" So in the future, don't do it again. Thinking about his package, take your own package!

"Really? Let me take a look!" Allen immediately boarded the star network, and without searching, the star network directly bounced out a lot of reports about "Clear Sky Food City".

Andre also looked down and searched, and the sound of drooling swallowed in the next second.

"A lot... a lot..." Andre's eyes widened, looking at the photos of every food in the Clear Sky Food City.