Chapter 351: Full participation

"You two!" Ha Qilin looked at the two deans, and said, "You also inform your students and stand by at any time! When you are on the field, give our alliance a little bit of air, don't let people laugh at them!"

"Know! Know! We have all issued military orders before we set off..."

"Guaranteed not to shame the league..."

The two deans nodded assuring, Haqilin nodded, and then told everyone about the schedule for the next week.

In fact, it was a week. Today is Monday, and four days have passed. The people of the empire came to make such a friendly match this time. I don’t know what it is for. Go to the bridge to walk the natural month, come, and you should, if you come to find fault, their alliance is not vegetarian!

When the empire gang arrived at the accommodation, Luo Rui glanced at the five guards. The five quickly stood guard at the door, and the remaining three quickly checked all the rooms, took out the instrument to scan, and the scan was completed. Later, one person came over, and after saying that it was okay with Luo Rui, Luo Rui waved his hand and told them to retreat. The three quickly stood in a corner. Although they were not close to everyone, they were the most defensive. s position.

"Second brother, what exactly is Sunny Sky Food City? Alliance people really don't need to drink nutrient...liquid? And those teas and snacks, there is really energy, it's amazing, and it's delicious..." After eating the small snacks just now, I have been thinking about it, I really want to eat it again.

Others are also thinking about what they just ate, and they are discussing its magic, and it really contains energy and can be absorbed directly.

Luo Rui looked at the instructors and asked them, "After the instructors just ate those things, did you notice what they were made of?"

A few tutors look at me and I look at you. They are very ashamed. They shook their heads and said, "I didn't taste it." When they just ate, they only felt it was delicious, so there is no time to study the ingredients of those things. ...

Luo Rui had expected this situation a long time ago, but just ask appropriately, respect those who are their mentors, and look at a security guard on the side, "Go and check what is sold in Sunny Sky Food City. Bring something back..."

The security officer immediately took the order to leave. Seeing the people leave, Luo Rui shouted and said to everyone who wanted to leave, "Let's discuss this friendly match now."

The others stopped immediately and continued to sit down awkwardly. There is no way, Prince Lorry is the biggest here. Whatever he says, they do!

Frank raised a smile and greeted everyone to sit down and discuss, "Come on, let's discuss it. In this friendly match, we must let the league lose the ass... urine!"

"Yes, let the league know how good we are!"

"Come here, if we don't give them time to prepare this time, we will be surprised and convince them that they lose!"

"Haha, thinking of how panicked they will look tomorrow, I look forward to it, come here, what shall we try tomorrow?"

Having said that, a group of people eagerly bowed their heads and began to discuss.

"I, I, I want to compete to sing, I want to compete with that heart!" Yisha said anxiously.

"Isa!" Lorry reprimanded, "Your singing competition waits to be compared. Since we have the priority, but we can't be too much. The students we come this time are all from various departments. Elite, but we are not sure whether there are any strong students in the alliance, so we must be surprised and don’t be proud. There are only four days, so tomorrow will start..."

Although it was discussed together, but now only Luo Rui is here to decide the next friendly match, and the others have no other opinions. They all listen to Luo Rui's arrangements.

Near the 10th of the evening, all the students of Philiber College received a notice from the college, which read:

"Emergency notice! Urgent notice! Urgent notice!

As all the staff of Philippe College, please start tomorrow, and be sure to follow the notice from the college network of Philippe College at any time. Because in the next week, the students of the Imperial College will play a friendly match with us. The items tested in the friendly match are currently I don’t know, only half an hour before the game will be notified.

Therefore, all students of Philippe College, no matter how big or small, participate, as long as you think you can beat the students of the Empire, then you come to the training ground of the college to participate, of course, students without classes, welcome to cheer for the competition staff! "

Everyone was shocked after receiving this notice. After being shocked, they were excited. Because there is no age limit for friendly matches, you can participate as long as they are strong. If you win after participating, the reward must be very generous, not to mention Fight for the entire alliance this time!

For a while, all the students of Philippe College were excited. They were discussing the matter after the get out of class, and some even lied to be sick, asked for leave from the tutor in class tomorrow, and then went to watch the game.

Of course, the tutor naturally knows the abacus of those students, and the same reply is: "no!!!" This makes the students who have done the abacus wailed.

In the evening, as soon as Mu Qingxin finished class, they all gathered in Mu Qingxin's dormitory. For no reason, they were all excited for tomorrow's game, so they ran over whenever they were excited.

Everyone is eagerly discussing tomorrow's game.

"I think if there is a team battle, then our team must go, and we will definitely get the first place at that time!" Locke said, patting his chest.

"Yeah, yeah, we all got the first place in military training. If we fight in a team, we must also be the first place!" Darren agreed.

"But, Cora and Thomas are not there, we are not enough in number..." Bai Liyan said silently.

The others paused, thinking of the two people who hadn't been in touch for a long time, and for a while the topic shifted to Cora and Thomas.

"You said, what happened to Cora's house? Why didn't they come back?"

"I don't know if they have received a notice from the academy. If they see that notice, will they come back to witness this glorious scene, our alliance will definitely win!"

"I hope Sister Cora can come back soon..." Shui Huanlan prayed softly.

Mu Qingxin also heard everyone's discussion on the side, and she couldn't help but worry, and decided to ask Qin Jiyou in the evening to see if he could contact Cora and Thomas.

Everyone’s topic soon moved to tomorrow’s friendly match, and they were discussing what they were good at. It would be great if they could also participate in the match!