Chapter 294: Why are you here

When Dongfang Ling received the news from Mu Qingxin, she was also suspicious. She had only talked about being bullied in front of her brother before, but she told his brother that she didn't need to help, wait, wait, didn't her brother tell I used the relationship directly

Dongfang Ling immediately sent a message to his brother and asked.

At this time Dongfangze was still guarding a dark planet, staring at the scarlet... colored egg above the crater, and suddenly felt the vibration of the light brain. Usually at this time, it is very likely that he is contacting himself. At this point, Dongfang Ze opened his brain, it turned out to be a message from Lingling. Seeing the above content, Dongfang Ze raised his eyebrows and responded to his sister.

"I didn't do it. Didn't you say that your heart would not let me help? I didn't do it. I was busy recently. I will check it later and don't return."

"Brother Humming, don't reply, I'm not too lazy to return" Dongfang Ling was furious when he saw the last two words of the message from his elder brother. What are you busy with? No matter how busy his sister is, it won't work.

Dongfang Ling angrily returned to Xinxin, and then closed his eyes and cursed his elder brother in his heart. Think about Lingling's elder brother and his blue brother. Hey, why doesn't his brother love his sister so much? With this question, Dongfang Ling fell asleep.

"It's not Gao Ancestor, or Dongfang Big Brother, is it a coincidence" Mu Qingxin looked at the news sent by Dongfang Ling, wondering...confused.

"Didi"

Mu Qing's heart opened his brain. It was a message from Qin Jiyou. It said, "There is a drill tomorrow. The team will have activities tonight, so I can't share videos with you. Rest early. Also, don't worry about tomorrow's tutor. As for Zi Jinfu, you can ask your second brother, he should have a way."

Seeing this news, Mu Qing's heart was full of warm currents. Unconsciously, her eyes narrowed with a smile. Seeing this, she already knew who Vito was responsible for.

Unexpectedly, she was just chatting normally. He didn't think of asking Brother Qin to help, so he transferred to Vito directly.

Mu Qingxin blushed and quickly responded to the message, "Thank you, after the event is over, you will also rest early. I believe this exercise, Team Nether must be the first, good night."

At this point in the exercise planet, Qin Jiyou who received the reply looked at Xiao Ren'er's reply, with a smile on his face, and sent the words "good night", then raised his head and looked at everyone with a serious face. , Said coldly, "If you can't get the first place tomorrow, your team will go directly to Desert Island Star to perform the mission."

""Banhari, who is going to participate in the exercise tomorrow, and his team members suddenly choked, why

Gerry and Li Can and Ou Yuxiu heard the words, and they covered their mouths and laughed, hum, let this guy play tricks when they were fighting the other day, won them, it's beautiful, you can't get the first place, go to Desert Island Star go with

Qin Jiyou looked at the depressed look of Banhari's team...with a cold look, "Why don't you have confidence?"

"Yes" Benhari gritted his teeth and stared at a few people who were snickering.

"Do you have confidence? If not, get me back as soon as possible" Qin Jiyou asked loudly.

"Confident" Banhari and everyone in their team yelled in full anger. They are determined to win the drill tomorrow.

"It's so late, your people are so energetic, haha, young is energetic" suddenly a light laugh came from the door.

"Uncle" Ou Yuxiu saw the person at the door, shouted in surprise, and quickly walked over, "Uncle, why are you here?"

Mu Fengnian smiled and looked at Ou Yuxiu, "I just finished eating at night and walked around to eliminate food. If I said it in my heart, otherwise it would accumulate food."

"No wonder, every time you lie down after eating, you feel a little uncomfortable in your stomach when you get up. It seems that I will have to walk more in the future, haha" Ou Yuxiu laughed.

"But, uncle, isn't the entry of foreigners on the planet recently restricted? How did you receive the food?" Ou Yuxiu thought that Mu Fengnian's food was sent by Oulang and the others, asking in doubt...confused.

"Commander Mu"

At this moment, Qin Jiyou came over and said hello to Mu Fengnian politely.

Mu Fengnian nodded with Qin Jiyou, "I'm just coming around, you keep busy" and then turned to look at my nephew, "I told Xinxin that during the exercise, I can't receive packages, so, Xinxin directly sent me a lot of speed. Food, instant noodles and so on, can be eaten after adding." After speaking, he glanced at Qin Jiyou triumphantly.

Humph, brat, you must have not received these

Qin Jiyou looked at Mu Fengnian's triumphant gaze, and a wry smile flashed in his eyes. It seemed that the future old man seemed to have some opinions on him. He turned around and asked Moss if he could please him.

"Commander Mu is really lucky to have such a caring daughter," Qin Jiyou said in admiration.

Mu Fengnian proudly lifted his chin, "Yes, the luckiest thing I have is to have such a caring and lovely daughter. I am such a daughter. Our family is cherished. I am afraid that she will be tired and cooking. We can all prevent her from touching, for fear of tired her. "Where is it like you, this stinky boy, every time my baby cooks, I have to make an extra copy and send it to you. I don't know if it will happen." Will tire my baby

"Qin Jiyou only then knew where he had provoke the future old man, "Yes, it's so good to make a daughter, whoever sees it wants to hold her in the palm of her hand and keep her from getting tired"

""The group of Nether team members behind Qin Jiyou raised their heads and stared at the boss who was talking numb in his mouth. Is this boss possessed by something else, how can they say so numb? You can say so much, I didn't know that the boss had so many words in his heart.

Ling Xuan looked at the boss, and then at Commander Mu who looked unhappy in front of him. It seemed that he probably understood something.

"Dad, why are you here"

Mu Fengnian turned his head and saw that the eldest son and the younger son were also coming, and looked at them in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Cousin Qidong, cousin Qinan, you are here too." Ou Yuxiu looked at the three of them with a look of suspicion...confused, none of them had come here in the previous exercises, why have they come this year? Meet, do you miss him?

"It's okay to go around." Mu Qinan said with a gentle smile, greeted his cousin Yu Xiu, but aimed at Qin Jiyou.

"Yeah" Mu Qidong hummed, and looked at Qin Jiyou. His sister has been sending food to this kid all this time. Hehe, he came here to see what charm this kid has and dare to call his sister.

A wry smile flashed in Qin Jiyou's eyes, and it seemed that his behavior of letting the little man send food to himself angered the future old man and the brother-in-law.