Chapter 263: Elective

In just a few words, Mu Qingxin felt an inexplicable feeling in her heart, but this feeling was quite good, as if she had eaten sweet honey. Mu Qingxin blushed and smiled. Reply to the message, "Well, thank you brother Qin, you should also pay attention to rest!"

"Okay, I will."

He immediately replied. The short four words made Mu Qingxin more excited and sweet, and gave her an illusion. It seemed that he would agree to her request... Mu Qingxin immediately shook her head, not thinking about it. , Otherwise she will fill up a lot of pictures, next time I see him, she will be very embarrassed!

Looking at Mu Qingxin, who was blushing and smiling wretchedly, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were eating their noodles, and their eyes...bewildered, "Xinxin, what's wrong with you?"

Shui Huanlan stretched out her hand...touched...touched Mu Qingxin's forehead, it was not hot, no fever.

Mu Qingxin was a little embarrassed by the two, feeling as if she was caught, she immediately put away her smile, and continued to eat noodles solemnly, "It's okay, it's okay, eat quickly, and choose your course later!"

Seeing Mu Qingxin's return to normal, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan lowered their heads and continued to eat noodles.

When it was six o'clock, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Huanlan sat on the sofa properly, entered the website, and began to browse the courses.

"Let's see if there are any related courses in the Art Department" Dongfang Ling went directly to the Art Department to see what courses there are.

"What is this?" Shui Huanlan asked suspiciously while looking at the art department's course.

Mu Qingxin also saw that there are still many courses in the art department, including physical classes, music scores, calligraphy, and painting classes... all of them are similar to the art classes in the previous life. Mu Qingxin couldn't help but admire it. There are even teachers who teach art.

"I don't want to study art courses! The above difficulty coefficients are all above 9.5, my God, it's so difficult!" Dongfang Ling shook his head and gave up decisively.

"I won't learn anymore. I found that the instructors in the art department are all intelligent robots. The course must be quite boring!" Shui Huanlan also gave up.

Hearing what Lan Lan said, Mu Qingxin discovered that the name of the instructor at the end of each course was suffixed. Clicking on the name of the instructor was a short introduction to the instructor, and all the courses in the Art Department were indeed intelligent robots. And the number of applicants above is zero.

Mu Qingxin looked at it and found that the art department's course scores were not high, but the degree of difficulty was the highest, and the tutors were all intelligent robots. This obviously did not want students to choose these courses.

She thought that interstellar people are not good at these artistic things, so she can only ask for help from intelligent robots to teach. Mu Qingxin took a look. These contents are quite simple for her. Although she was not proficient in her previous life, she was also nurtured. After more than ten years, I knew more or less, after thinking about it, I chose the music score class and the body class.

The music score class is to facilitate her practice of Echo tactics. She knows how to score, but she can practice music by herself in class. Thinking about it, it feels very good and I can get credits.

The physique class is to practice the twelve moves. She found that when she practiced the moves, she could not do a lot of things. Some movements like kicks after turning back and forth. Every time she did it, she didn't have enough energy but she didn't have enough strength. Help her solve this problem.

The number of applicants for the physical class was also zero, but with Mu Qingxin's application, the total number of applicants for the Art Department dropped from zero to two.

"Huh? Someone reported for the course of the Art Department. Is this a fool? It's so difficult to have someone reported, my goodness..." Dongfang Ling noticed this change and complained.

"..." Mu Qingxin raised her head with a black line and looked at Dongfang Ling, "Who is that fool!"

"?" Dongfang Ling stared at Mu Qingxin in a daze, tilted his head to look at the courses she chose, and looked at the two courses above in surprise, "Xinxin, how do you apply for courses in the Art Department!!!"

Shui Hualan also looked at Mu Qingxin in amazement, "Xinxin, the art department's courses are not reported by anyone, and it is very difficult. I heard that someone once took the art department's courses. I think there is no tutor, only intelligent robots. It's easy to get credits. In the end, the student's grade was zero. There is no other way but to repeat other courses..."

"Xinxin, why don't you change it to another one with a lower degree of difficulty..." Dongfang Ling persuaded.

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "No, don't worry, I have chosen these two courses for a reason, don't worry, I won't get a zero score!"

Seeing Mu Qingxin's decisive appearance, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan had no choice but to keep silent. However, in the course of the next course selection, both of them paid close attention to Mu Qingxin's choices, for fear that she could not think about them, and chose those again. Very difficult course for credits.

"Oh my God, choosing courses is the same as fighting, race against time!"

"Yes, fortunately we ordered fast, otherwise we can only choose art courses!"

After choosing the course, the three of them relaxed on the sofa and looked at the data on the website.

In fact, these courses are mandatory for students from other departments, because their courses are fixed, so you only need to choose from your own course schedule. Of course, if you want to get more credits, you can choose according to your own time. Choose more, and students choose courses that are easy and low-difficulty first, followed by tutors.

For newly enrolled freshmen, just look at the difficulty factor, while for Mu Qingxin and the three people, apart from the difficulty factor, they just don't look interested.

Every student, as long as he scores 100 points within five years, will be able to successfully graduate and upgrade.

Of course, if the credits exceed one hundred, the extra credits will be accumulated in the next five years.

After choosing the course, Mu Qingxin and the three directly received a course schedule with detailed course schedule and class address.

"Ah, it's over, I just forgot to check the time. I chose four classes in the first session in the morning. Oh my god, there are two more in the command department. The command department is the furthest away from our dormitory. It may take an hour to run. Flying skateboard also takes about half an hour, ah, for the eight o'clock class, I have to leave half an hour earlier, then I'll have to get up half an hour earlier to pack things..." Dongfang Ling counted the time and learned of his next week. In China, there are four days to get up early, and two of them need to get up at 6:30 and lay on the sofa wailing and regretting.

Shui Huanlan is two years younger than Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling, so the address of her course is different from that of Mu Qingxin and others. Although the name is the same, the tutor and the place of the class are different. At this time, she also looks distressed. Looking at her own schedule, she just chose the same course as Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin, completely forgetting that they did not belong to the same level.