Chapter 212: Silly big one with small meat ball

Mu Qing's mouth twitched, "Hehe, it's very strong!" It's not very strong, it's super strong, I haven't seen that the muscles have reached the extreme.

"Legend, let's go to the next mission!" Gao Dazhuang stood up and looked down at his first friend.

Because of his health, he can only stay at home, his weak body is one reason, and no one plays with him is another reason.

On their planet, the strong is respected. The stronger the body, the more powerful it represents. He is thin and weak. No one wants to play with him.

He has been looking forward to entering the virtual world. Today is his eighth birthday. He entered the virtual world as soon as his parents gave him his birthday.

As soon as he entered the virtual world, he was pleasantly surprised to find that everything here was something he had not dared to think about before, and his wish could be realized here.

The first thing to do is to set his character image according to his imagination. The name is also his desire in reality. I hope that my body in reality can be tall and strong!

After setting up his information, he was sent to the mission hall to perform the mission. He found that no one in the virtual world was as strong as him. He was surprised and admired when he saw other people watching him ( I imagined), he was very excited.

However, when performing the task, it seemed that because of his strong physique, other people were afraid to say hello to him. Suddenly, he saw a scene of a group of people bullying around a small meatball, and immediately thought of the reality. The picture of himself being bullied, he rescued the little meat ball without even thinking about it.

Seeing Xiao Rouqiu's grateful and admiring (his own imagination) gaze, he was very proud of him. He decided to come to the virtual world often in the future. It is really great to be here!

Mu Qingxin looked at her... she was tall and strong with a rippling smile, struggling to keep up with him.

"Hey, hey, tall and strong classmate, can you run slower!" Mu Qingxin ran out of breath.

Gao Dazhuang stopped, looked down at the panting little legend, tilted her head for a moment, bent over and picked up the little legend and put it on his arm.

"Wow!" Mu Qingxin's gaze suddenly moved up a lot, and her vision widened a lot. She hugged the tall and strong classmate's neck tightly and looked down at the people below.

"Haha, you are too tall and strong. It feels good to look down. I must earn enough points, and then change to such a tall body!" Mu Qingxin clenched a fist and swore!

When Gao Dazhuang heard the legend, he nodded in agreement, "Yes, this kind of body is very good, if in reality...there is also such a body!" In the back, Gao Dazhuang's voice is very small. , But Mu Qing could hear her clearly, and she felt a little sympathy for her tall and strong life experience.

Mu Qing couldn't stand the tall and majestic look, so she patted his face lightly, "Tall and strong, since your body is relatively weak, then you should exercise well! If you are sick, eat every day. Be full, eat healthy food, and don't drink that kind of nutritious...liquid, it's not good for your body over time.

Also, get up early every morning to do a set of aerobic exercises, which can speed up the body's metabolism..."

"Huh? Why don't you leave?" Mu Qingxin said all the health-preserving things he had known in her previous life. After she just finished speaking, she found that Gao Dazhuang stopped here and didn't leave.

The tall and strong eyes looked at Mu Qingxin with bright eyes, "Little legend, are those you mentioned really useful for my body?"

"Yes, why not! However, these are all things that require long-term persistence, and you can't give up halfway."

"Then... Then, can you teach me how to do aerobic exercise and what to eat? What is that?" Gao Dazhuang was very interested in the bunch of things the little legend said. Although he didn't understand, he only listened to it. At one point, you can make your body stronger!

"Let's go, let's go and I will tell you!" Mu Qingxin patted the tall and strong shoulder, and saw that many people were already betting behind.

"Oh, good, good" Gao Dazhuang quickly continued on.

"Oh, why is it so congested!" Pixia looked at the crowded road ahead, feeling anxious.

"Haha, that stupid big guy is still holding a small meatball, haha, this combination is really funny!" Pixia saw the source of the crowding in front of him, and laughed suddenly.

After laughing, he didn't do what he thought. He quickly entered the mission area, opened the door to see the novice inside who was performing the mission, and shouted, "Clear sky! Clear sky! Clear sky!"

Pixia stared at the people inside and found that everyone was suspicious... looked at herself confusedly, "Clear sky, is there a clear sky?" Pixia shouted again, and found that these people looked like fools. By yourself.

Come on, there is no here, then go to the next place!

Pixia quickly left here, headed to the next mission area, and walked to the intersection again. From a distance, he saw the very conspicuous and tall stupid little girl holding a small meat ball on his shoulders. People don't know what they're talking about, one who speaks seriously and one listens attentively, the picture is a bit contrary and a bit mellow.

"Will Sister Xinxin be that stupid big man?" Pixia thought about it and shook her head immediately, "No, no, Sister Xinxin is so cute, how could she become such a stupid big one and change...gender, no Will it!"

Looking at that combination, Pixia decisively headed to the next mission area.

"Well, if you believe me, you can give me a copy of your home address, I will send you some food to support your body, and your communication method can also be given to me. Then I will teach you the video. Aerobic exercise......"

When Gao Dazhuang heard it, he nodded without hesitation, "Okay, okay, I believe you! My address is..." Gao Dazhuang directly sent his home address and his own communication to Mu Qingxin.

"Planet s01? Where is this?" When Mu Qingxin heard the name of this planet, she was a little bit...confused, forget it, any planet can be mailed anyway, Lingling's mailing company is so powerful!

"Legend, let's perform this task and arrange the battlefield obstacles in the s area." Gao Dazhuang and Mu Qingxin stood in the taskbar and pointed to one of the tasks and said, "This feels very fun!"

Mu Qingxin looked at it, "Let's arrange obstacles, yes, we can make sure that the difficulty coefficient of the obstacles reaches s level!" Mu Qingxin waved his hand, "Go, let's go on the mission!"

"Good!" Gao Dazhuang and Mu Qingxin took the task and headed to the s area battlefield.