Chapter 238: Ya Ya wakes up

"You contact the people in the Criminal Police Team and ask them to immediately call out the surveillance after nine o'clock in the morning to see if there is any heart-minded figure." Mu Zhaohui ordered Mu Xutao.

Mu Xutao heard this, nodded, and immediately walked aside to contact the captain of the criminal police team.

"In the west, you go to the Flame Park, check the surveillance video there, and check whether Xinxin has been to the Flame Park, you go first, and I will send you the permission to view the surveillance later..."

Mu Qixi immediately stood up and ran to the door quickly.

"I'm going to Flame Park too!" Ou Xuemei was trembling all over, she didn't want to wait, she could calm down when she had something to do, otherwise she would collapse. Xinxin, how could her daughter encounter such a thing? No, her baby will be fine, she will not...

Mu Zhaohui nodded and agreed when he saw the expression of his grandson-in-law...

Ou Xuemei quickly picked up things and went to the Flame Park with her youngest son.

"Wait"

Mu Zhaohui suddenly shouted and looked at several people, "Don't tell Fengnian and the others about this matter, maybe you can rest assured that she will be back soon..."

Ou Xuemei nodded without hesitation, then turned and left.

Now I haven't confirmed the trace of Xinxin, maybe he is on the way home, or where he is playing...

"Risa, you are waiting at home, maybe you will be back soon..." Mu Zhaohui looked at his daughter-in-law...wife's pale face and spoke out.

Borissa nodded, clasped her hands tightly, praying in her heart that her precious granddaughter would be fine, and go home quickly...

Mu Zhaohui turned on his optical brain and clicked on the button he hadn't used for a long time, "Mu Zhaohui has something to ask Dr. Yarman, please convey it, thank you!"

Mu Xutao is contacting the captain of the Criminal Police Team. At this time, the Criminal Police Team has been out of the police and began to search for Capital Star. Some people are also going to Mu's house. Everyone is scared by the phrase "not in the service area". A criminal police robot appeared on the street of, searching for Mu Qingxin's figure on the street, and another team of criminal police officers ran to the air port to check today's departure personnel.

"Huh? Why do so many criminal police robots suddenly appear?"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard anything happen..."

The people who were still playing outside looked at the criminal police squad passing by for a while, discussing suspiciously.

In space

Mu Qingxin had recovered at this time, her face was still a little pale, but it was in a much better state than just now. Mu Qingxin took an apple, ate it with a click, and watched the tree floating in the air. Heart, I saw the face of the tree's heart... The color changed from the bleakness that was just now, and the redness now glowed brighter and brighter.

"Kak...Kak..."

Mu Qingxin ate with gusto, paying attention to the heart of the tree, and continued to eat an apple after eating one.

"D...D..."

"Kacha...drop...crack...drop..."

Suddenly, Mu Qing's ears moved, and she stopped biting the apple, "D...", Mu Qing turned her head in doubt...why she heard the sound of dripping.

"Ya...Yaya?!" Mu Qingxin looked at Yaya who was sitting next to her in shock, yes, she was sitting!

I saw two more "leg"-shaped vines under the bud buds at this time, sitting on the ground at this time, snaking... saliva dripping from the position of the mouth!

When Yaya heard her mother's shout, she... sexually wiped her saliva with her arm, turned to look at Mu Qingxin, and yelled sweetly, "Mom~~~, look, Yaya has long legs. You can leave the land, and Yaya will follow wherever Mom goes in the future!"

Mu Qingxin suddenly discovered that the five senses of Yaya had also appeared, except that the limbs were just vines and had no obvious characteristics of hands, feet, and feet. The height of her standing was very...mini, and she reached Mu Qingxin's calf.

"Mom~"

"Hey" Mu Qingxin hugged the Ya Ya who was thrown into her arms, looked at Ya Ya in surprise, curiously...touched Ya Ya's head, eyes, mouth, arms and legs...

"Gluck...itchy...chuckled, mom..." Ya Ya was itchy...to the touch by Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qing's heart stopped, she couldn't help feeling surprised, her hand...feeling the soft thorns on Yaya's body,...touching the ice and cold, the hand feels good, but she didn't expect that Yaya could still feel itchy.

"Ya Ya is great, when did you wake up?" Mu Qing asked cheerfully.

"Well, just now, it was the smell of this guy that awakened me..." Ya Ya turned his head and looked at the red heart of the tree in the air, her saliva flowed down accidentally, "Mom, Ya Ya really wants to eat..."

Mu Qingxin followed Yaya's gaze, "Uh...Does Yaya want to eat that?" Mu Qingxin asked indefinitely, pointing her finger at Shuxin.

"Yeah, that's it, mom, can it?" Yaya looked at Mu Qingxin excitedly.

"Haha, Yaya, the one that cannot be eaten, it..." Mu Qingxin told Yaya about what had just happened.

After Yaya listened, she bowed her head regretfully, "Well then, Yaya won't eat it anymore, Mom, will you go out and take Yaya with you?" Yaya stared at her small round eyes, looking forwardly. With Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin's damp eyes turned her heart away, "Okay, after you go out, be good, listen to me, don't be naughty, or you won't be allowed to follow me in the future..." Mu Qingxin State the conditions.

Ya Ya was very happy, "Ya Ya promise to be obedient!" That's great, it can finally leave this place, without having to face the idiots all day.

The group of idiots (nine venomous needle bees) said: You go away, if you don't leave, we won't be able to pay the rent to live here!

Old nine: Go go, go go, I will be free! (Woo, I shouldn't have been by the side of this devil back then, but now I'm the devil's little brother, and let me do all the tired work, knowing to enslave me, bully me, woo...)

"Mom, when shall we go out?" Yaya looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly.

Mu Qingxin looked at the tree's heart that was once again bright in the sky, and tried to communicate with the tree's heart, "Shu Xin, can you hear my voice?"

The heart of the tree flashed, "Yes, child, thank you for bringing me here. The aura here is full of energy, allowing me to gather enough energy to digest the goblin. I have a hunch that it will not be a problem to live another ten thousand years!" Said.

When Mu Qingxin heard that Shuxin said that she could live for 10,000 years, she let go of her heart, "That's good, let's go out." I don't know when it is now, and mothers don't know if they are home.

"Uh..." Shu Xin felt unwilling to leave this place.

Mu Qingxin sensed Shuxin's hesitation and raised her eyebrows, "What's the matter? Don't you want to leave?"