Chapter 298: Encouraged Zi Jinfu (1)

Seeing the little person with red eyes and sad expression in the video, Qin Jiyou shook his heart and asked softly, "What's wrong, what happened?"

Mu Qing's face immediately became bitter, and she smiled bitterly, "Fortunately, today I was punished more severely by my instructor, and some of my emotions can't be controlled. It's okay, did I bother you?"

"No, I'm not busy at the moment." Qin Jiyou said without blushing.

(People watching in the monitoring room: "Aren't you busy? Haha!")

"Which tutor punished you?" Qin Jiyou's eyes flashed coldly, the tutor this morning? If he remembers correctly, one is an intelligent robot instructor and the other is Zi Jinfu.

That robot instructor, Moss has changed its program again, and it should not be like last week. If it hasn't changed, then he will let Moss tear it down!

The other is Zi Jinfu, "Is it a tutor for the alien planting course?"

Mu Qingxin heard Qin Jiyou's accurate questioning and looked at Qin Jiyou in amazement, "How do you know?"

"You said you were looking for your second brother, so I guessed it."

Mu Qingxin looked at Qin Jiyou in admiration, "Awesome! You guessed it, oh~" Mu Qing sighed deeply, and squatted back on the table.

"what happened?"

"Nothing, I just feel bad luck. The first class today went well. The Philippine tutor has changed into a robot today. It's so gentle. The class went smoothly and smoothly. I thought, the bad luck of last week is over. Good luck, I didn't expect the alien planting class..."

Mu Qingxin said helplessly about the situation in the alien transplantation class today. Thinking of so many penalties, she had a headache.

After Qin Jiyou heard this, his brows frowned, thinking of Zi Jinfu, he couldn't think of the reason why Zi Jinfu was staring at him, so obviously he only asked questions.

"Um..., maybe you can tell your mother about this situation, and your mother will help you solve it." Qin Jiyou suggested.

"My mother?" Mu Qingxin raised her head and looked at Qin Jiyou suspiciously. "Why? Didn't my second brother have some relationship with Zi Jinfu's tutor? Does my mother know Zi Jinfu's tutor too? "

Seeing Mu Qingxin's gaze, Qin Jiyou smiled and said, "No, in fact, Zi Jinfu has nothing to do with your family. It's just that the woman he is chasing now is a good friend to your mother, and you should know him too. , His girlfriend is Benny."

"Aunt Benny?!" Mu Qingxin shouted in surprise.

Qin Jiyou said what he had investigated, "Yes, Zi Jinfu has been chasing Benny for many years, and Benny only agreed to date him two years ago, but before work, Zi Jinfu has been Ignoring, Benny treats her job as her life, and has never agreed to Zi Jinfu's marriage proposal. Therefore, if you ask your mother to talk to Ms. Benny, Zi Jinfu should not be troubled by you in the future."

"Great! No need for my mother to say that I have a communication from Aunt Benny, I will tell Aunt Benny directly!" Mu Qingxin said excitedly, with a sly expression on her face, "Hmm, I will Tell me what Mentor Zi Jinfu told me about Mentor Benny!!!"

Mu Qingxin wanted to complain immediately, so she hurriedly said goodbye to Qin Jiyou.

Mu Qingxin found Aunt Benny's communication and directly clicked on the video request to send it over.

At this time, Benny, who was studying in the Capital Star Research Institute, heard the voice of Guangbrain and ignored it, because since she came to Capital Star, an annoying man contacted her without problems, which seriously affected her work. Now she Hearing the sound of the light brain, I just ignored it, and didn't want to pay attention to the annoying guy.

It wasn't until the request was automatically hung up that Mu Qingxin recovered. Why was no one answered at this time? No way, Mu Qingxin had to call her mother.

"Xinxin, are you back?"

Outside the door, Dongfang Ling's voice came, and Mu Qingxin raised her head and shouted loudly, "I'm back. I have something to do at noon today. You can eat instant noodles."

Outside the door, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan looked at each other suspiciously. They didn't know what was wrong with Xinxin, and went straight into the room when they came back. They didn't know how the class this morning was.

"Okay, you're busy with you," Dongfang Ling said to Mu Qingxin, and then sat down to eat instant noodles with Shui Huanlan. They haven't eaten instant noodles for a long time, so I ate them again. It was quite delicious.

"Hi, baby~" Ou Xuemei saw the video request sent by her daughter and immediately accepted it. She immediately... smiled on her face as she watched the daughter in the video.

"Mom~" Mu Qingxin looked at her tired mother, and couldn't help but frown, "Mom, are you staying up again? Didn't take a good rest, her face... looks so bad, you are not obedient!"

Listening to her daughter's words, Ou Xuemei felt warm in her heart, "We have just arrived during this time and we have a lot of things to do, so we are relatively busy. When this time passes, my mother promises to take a rest every day!"

"Well, mom remember to drink the water I gave you before going to bed at night, and be careful not to get too tired." That water was diluted with spiritual spring water, which is better for mother's body. Mu Qingxin diluted a lot of spiritual spring water. Give each family a bottle and let them drink a sip every day.

"How is the baby at school? Are you still getting used to it?" I haven't seen my baby girl for several days. She was so busy that she didn't even return home. She forgot to ask her how was her at the college. Ou Xuemei was very self-blaming at this time.

"Fortunately, there is a tutor who stares at me during class, and always asks me some meaningless questions. I don't know how to write by hand..." In front of her mother, Mu Qingxin didn't miss anything. Complaint.

Listening to her daughter's words, Ou Xuemei burst into anger, "Which mentor is it?" Who is it? Bullying her daughter so clearly!

"It's our tutor in the alien planting course, Tzu Jinfu, who seems to be Aunt Benny's boyfriend. I just contacted Aunt Benny and Aunt Benny didn't accept it, so I want mom to contact Aunt Benny. Can you..." Mu Qingxin didn't say what followed, but Ou Xuemei understood what her daughter meant.

"Don't worry, I'll go to your Aunt Benny now, huh, it turned out to be the fellow Zi Jinfu!" I haven't seen you for a few years, this guy is really bold and bullied her daughter to see if she won't let the class. Ni clean him up!

Ou Xuemei got up quickly, walked to other places, and said to the daughter in the video as she walked, "Your Aunt Benny has also come to Capital Star. She is also working in the research institute. I will go to her right now. She cleans up her boyfriend!"

"Aunt Benny is on the Capital Star?" Mu Qingxin was surprised. She thought Aunt Benny was still on the Sky Star.

"Benny, Benny..." Ou Xuemei had already arrived at Benny's office, pushed the door directly and called Benny.