Chapter 291: Cheeky Vence

"Wow, the flame tree will move on its own!"

"I'll also...touch...touch!"

"I want too, I want too!"

...

In an instant, the people around in the Flame Park saw this scene of Mu Qingxin, and they all stretched out their hands to touch...to touch the leaves of the Flame Tree, but they stretched out their hands one by one, but they couldn't reach the leaves, the Flame Tree. It seems to be playing with them, always a little distance away from their hands, not touchable.

Mu Qingxin retracted her hand and looked at these lively people with a full smile, and looked at the smiles on their faces, her mood changed again.

"Let's go, let's go inside." Mu Qingxin led everyone forward.

Everyone still has ice stones on their necks. The temperature here is the same as before. The flame tree controls the temperature. Otherwise, people with high temperatures won't be able to enter.

"Huh? How did you stop it?"

Everyone looked at the blazing tree with a distance of seven or eight hundred, wrapped in a protective cover, preventing people from entering.

"It should be this blazing tree that has become the guardian tree of the capital star, to prevent some people with bad intentions from destroying the blazing tree, want to destroy the capital star..." Shui Huanyi guessed.

"Are there any bad guys?" Shui Huanlan looked at her elder brother, her eyes were full of doubts...confusion, and not understanding why anyone wanted to destroy this planet.

Shui Huanyi...touched...touched her sister's head, and said softly, "Yes, Capital Star is an eighth-level civilization planet. Too many people are thinking about it, and the head is also on this planet, and there are some big ones. Family, the one who wants to destroy the Capital Star is the Empire, then the Star Rogue Star Pirates, and some other races..."

After listening to Shui Huanyi's words, Mu Qingxin, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan fell silent. It turned out that there were so many dangers that they didn't know.

"However, this is not what you should be worried about. There are leaders, there are so many teams, let alone the Nether team, they will not allow others to invade." Shui Huanyi saw the faces of the three little girls. With a worried look, he said with a smile.

Hearing this, thinking of Marshal Jiyou, the three little girls laughed at the same time, "There is Marshal Jiyou, we are not afraid!"

"..." Hearing the words of the three, Shui Huanyi smiled helplessly, as well as the leader and other teams. Why did he only hear the Marshal Jiyou, but when he thought of Marshal Jiyou, Shui Huanyi My heart is also full of yearning worship.

The four of them drove around in the Flame Park, then went to other places in Capital Star, and played for a day. As of four o'clock in the afternoon, the four hurried back to the college and returned to the dormitory together.

As soon as I arrived at the door of the dormitory, I saw several people squatting in the door of the dormitory, chatting and laughing.

"What are you doing here?" Dongfang Ling asked, suspiciously... when seeing Wangs.

"You are finally back!" The Vances saw them back and stood up happily.

"Isn't this going to go to class tomorrow, thinking that we haven't seen each other for so many days, taking advantage of the day we can have fun, gather together, and then continue to class and work hard tomorrow!" Wang Si... licked his face. Said.

"Humph!" Dongfang Ling hummed coldly, not wanting to pay attention to this cheeky guy.

When Mu Qingxin heard Wangce's words, she didn't want to pay attention to him. She looked at people, "Where are Cora and Thomas? Why didn't they come?"

"The two of them, it seems something is going on at Cora's family. Thomas went home with Cora. ​​They are not coming tonight." Vance said.

"Cora's house?" Mu Qing thought for a while. Cora seemed to have said that her home was nothing worth remembering for her, because that home was no longer hers.

What will happen to Cora going home this time? I don't know why, she originally didn't do anything with her, but Mu Qing's heart was always a little uneasy.

"Walk, let's go upstairs, Xinxin, the sweet and sour chicken wings you made last time are delicious, let's make that tonight!"

"I think the boiled pork slices are delicious and spicy!"

"That one......"

Several people pushed Mu Qingxin upstairs, and talked about their favorite dishes, let Mu Qingxin cook those dishes tonight.

"Don't talk about it, let's eat whatever you want to do!" Bai Liyan said with a serious face blushing.

Hearing what Bailiyan said, it seemed to be a sequelae of military training, and several people immediately stopped talking, "Okay, you can do anything with your heart, and everything you make is delicious, and we all love it!"

"Okay, let's instant noodles!" Mu Qingxin decided.

"Ah! Don't..." everyone wailed. They didn't want to eat instant noodles. They just tasted instant noodles before and were immediately captured by instant noodles. During the camp, they ate instant noodles every day until... The instant noodles feel a little nauseous.

They thought that instant noodles were delicious enough, but they didn't expect that the other meals they cooked in the forest would be the best! ! !

Contrast the delicious meals with instant noodles, and abandon the instant noodles decisively.

Mu Qingxin was too lazy to pay attention to a few people, raised her foot into the dormitory building, and went back to their dormitory.

"Xinxin~~~, we don't want to eat instant noodles..." Wang Si and Rock Dalun chased Mu Qingxin into the dormitory.

"What's wrong with them? What is instant noodles? Isn't it delicious?" Shui Huanyi looked at a few people with a bitter expression, and asked her sister in doubt...

Shui Huanlan dragged his brother into the dormitory with Dongfang Ling.

"The instant noodles are delicious!" Shui Huan said with bright blue eyes.

"Hehe, it's just that if you grab the instant noodles and eat it every day for ten days..., no matter how delicious it is, it will become unpalatable!" Dongfang Ling sneered. She eats instant noodles, and now she is afraid of seeing instant noodles.

Fortunately, I took the instant noodles in my own space to bribe my brother. I ate enough. I gave those instant noodles to my brother. I got a lot of benefits from my brother. Hey, she is very smart!

Shui Huanyi has never eaten instant noodles, so he can't make any judgments about their words.

This night, Shui Huanyi finally tasted the super, super delicious food from her sister, which was really better than the food in Qingkong Food City.

Everyone sat on the sofa full of food and drink, chatting casually.

"Xinxin, class is about to start tomorrow. Have you finished writing the task assigned to you by Teacher Zi Jinfu last week?" Dongfang Ling suddenly thought of this and looked at Mu Qingxin anxiously.

"Don't worry, I stayed up late the first night and finished writing!" Mu Qingxin said with a relaxed expression.

"So fast! How much did you write?" Bailiyan asked in admiration.

Mu Qingxin took out a wad of paper from the space and said, "So much!" Her hands were almost gone.

"Let me see, I see..." Vance stretched out his hand to take the paper in Mu Qingxin's hand, "Xinxin...this...you wrote it?" Vance looked at the contents in his hand in surprise.