Chapter 275: Embarrassing and dramatic scenes (1)

"Oh, why are you working hard, I think your small body is not enough for a flamingo to stuff your teeth!"

"Hahahaha..."

Everyone looked at Mu Qingxin's small body, and then at the flamingo's body shape, they couldn't help laughing.

Mu Qingxin watched everyone laugh, her face turned black, ignored them, and continued to look at the flamingo.

Vence and Myron behind did not hold back for a while, covering their mouths and laughing.

Vito saw that everyone laughed at Mu Qingxin, feeling very comfortable, and then said, "Flamingo is a fire-type monster. Now you see it, its whole body is red, but its eyes are also red. In its vision Here, everything is red... colored, so when it finds you, you immediately take out a piece of red... colored cloth to cover yourself, you can avoid the flamingo chase and escape! "

"Wow..."

After hearing this, all the students suddenly realized that it was so simple. They will buy a big red cloth after school tonight. If they encounter a flamingo, they will take it out to defend themselves!

"..." Mu Qingxin was very confused when she heard this answer, can she still do this? He couldn't help but look at the flamingo's eyes full of sympathy. It was so pitiful, he was... colorblind.

"In addition to this method, there is another way to escape, and that is to attack. The weakness of a flamingo is on its chest and abdomen and on its head. If you don't have a red cloth to cover it, then bravely attack. Kill it!" Vito said loudly, while looking at everyone, "As for **** it, you need to experience it once. Next... I will release the flamingo, you... be careful Oh!" After speaking, Vito sneered at the corner of his mouth, looking at Mu Qingxin with amazement.

The students who had been going for a month immediately dispersed and ran to a place far away from the flamingo. Some took out their weapons, and some looked for red... colored clothes in their space buttons...

The freshmen who had just been in class today were stunned for a moment, and immediately recovered, and immediately ran away with the seniors.

"Xinxin, run!" Vance grabbed Mu Qingxin and hid with Mellen to the seniors.

"Xinxin, do you have any red...colored clothes? Get them out and use them!" Vance kept flipping through his own space button, and Myron also looked through it again. There is no red...colored things to use.

Mu Qingxin watched that the bodies of the two robots had turned red... one of them stood in front of the Vito Instructor, the other walked to the Flamingo and opened the box.

"Puff...Boom..."

The box opened slowly, and everyone looked at the flamingo in horror. When the flamingo noticed that the thing surrounding it had opened, it immediately jumped up, jumped out of the box, and looked around vigilantly.

Everyone stopped moving, and the flamingo stood still, squinting at the enemy on the opposite side. No one moved at this time, as if whoever moved first would be finished.

"What should I do, I don't have red... colored clothes... When I go back today, I must buy a bunch of red... colored clothes to wear every day!!!" Vance said in a low voice in distress.

Mu Qingxin heard Vance's words. Silently rolled his eyes, the man wears red...colored clothes, don't you...sorry?

Hearing a sound, the flamingo tilted his head and fixed his eyes on the position of Vence. The whole body's...hair exploded, waving its wings and quickly ran towards the position of Vence.

"Ah, the flamingo is here, hurry, attack!" The seniors in front quickly raised their weapons and aimed at the flamingo and began a fierce attack.

"Boom... boom..."

I saw numerous laser cannons hitting the flamingo, all of which were swiftly flashed by the flamingo, and some attacked it, but did not cause any damage to it, because the thick...hair blocked the attack.

"Come, here... Get out of the way!"

Seeing the flamingo daring to fly towards them without fear of attack, the previous attack was of no use to it, and everyone immediately fled.

"Run, run!" The people in front ran away, and the people behind quickly ran away. Myron took Wangs and Mu Qingxin and ran away.

As soon as a person moves, the flamingo has a target to attack, and it starts to attack when it chases the person.

I saw the flamingo chasing some people, spouting flames from their mouths as they ran, and the flames rushed directly to the students.

"what!"

The slow-reacting students screamed, and the fast-reacting students immediately took out their shields against the flame.

"Hurry up, attack its head, chest and abdomen!"

The seniors who turned on the protection calmly commanded, letting the students behind to attack.

The panicked students had a direction, resisted their fear, took out their weapons and aimed them at the flamingo's head, chest and abdomen, and started crazy... shooting.

"Boom...boom...boom..."

The firepower that the students attacked was all swept elsewhere by the flamingo's wings, and for a while, there was a mess on the grass.

Not far behind the Flamingo, Mu Qingxin and Wang Simeiren watched the fierce battle from a distance. At this time, Mu Qingxin had already blocked their mental power in front of them, so Huo Lie The birds did not attack them.

"Oh my God, why is this flamingo so powerful..." Vance couldn't help exclaiming as he watched the flamingo on the opposite side once swung away the attacking laser cannon.

Myron looked at the battle on the opposite side, and was also very surprised, "This can't attack the flamingo at all."

"Yes, according to the current situation, the Flamingo is fine, but the group of students opposite is hard to say. If the flamingo's flame is repeated twice, the protective shield will be broken." Mu Qingxin Paying attention to the attack ahead, said.

"Then what to do? We have to kill this flamingo to get off get out of class..." Vance wailed.

When Mu Qing heard this, she frowned, "What if you can't kill? What will happen next class?"

Vance looked at Mu Qingxin, "Do you have a class next time?"

Mu Qing thought for a while, shook her head, "No, how about you?"

"No!"

"What about them? What if anyone has it?"

"No! Nothing!"

"?" Mu Qing suspiciously... looked at Wangs in confusion.

Vance smiled bitterly, "Listen to those seniors who say that Vito's tutor's class has no time limit, so he usually chooses his class and will not arrange the course below, because I don't know when the get out of class will end."

"..." Once again refreshed Mu Qingxin's outlook on life and values...

Such a...sexy tutor, why should the tutor embarrass the student?

"Crack..."

"No, the protective shield is about to break, run!" The students holding the protective shield looked at the cracked protective shield and shouted.

After listening, the students hurriedly fled, "Boom..." The flamingo attacked again, completely smashing the protective shield, and the seniors quickly fled here.

The flamingo stopped, looked at the place where the enemy suddenly disappeared, tilted his head to look for the enemy.