Chapter 269: How unfortunate (2)

"Cough cough" Zi Jinfu came back to his senses, with regret in his eyes, and smiled and said to the students, "Yes, this student answered correctly, this is the devil vine, and it is the devil vine in childhood, I am very Surprised that this classmate actually knows the Devil Vine. Have you done your homework when you are off class?"

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "No, because I happened to encounter Devil Vine during this military training, so I knew it."

"Oh? Did you meet the Devil Vine?" Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin in surprise, and then explained the Devil Vine to the students.

Listening to the instructor's explanation, everyone felt a deep fear of Devil Vine at this time.

"...If you encounter the devil vine in the forest in the future, first observe the age of the devil vine calmly. The sign of observing the age of the devil vine is its color... color, the devil vine grows by sucking blood. ......The color changes from light to dark. When you encounter a devil vine in its infancy, don't worry, just go forward and challenge it. Just keep a cool head and attack it.

If you encounter the devil vine in adulthood, there is only one way. "

"What's the solution?" all the students looked at the tutor and asked.

"Run away!"

Zi Jinfu raised his lips and said, "Of course, if you are strong enough, you can also try to fight against one!"

"My God, the Devil's Vine is so terrible, I hope I never encounter this Devil's Vine!"

"Then this devil vine is equivalent to the overlord of the forest? If no one destroys it, then when the devil vine becomes an adult, whoever encounters it will be unlucky!"

Mu Qing twitched her heart, ha ha, they were really unlucky at the time, and they met an adult Devil Vine.

"Tutor, what if you encounter an adult Devil Vine and can't run away? Is there anything to defend yourself and escape?" Someone asked the tutor, and other students looked at the tutor.

Zi Jinfu...with a gentle smile, "Yes."

The other students breathed a sigh of relief, with an expression of excitement on their faces. That's great. With a solution, you won't be afraid of encountering Devil Vine in the future.

"That is to run fast! Whoever runs fast can get away with it! Run slowly to die for you!"

"..."

Everyone looked at the instructor in astonishment, and for a moment they were dumbfounded by this answer...forced.

When Mu Qingxin heard what her mentor said, she looked at Zi Jinfu, who still had a gentle smile on her face, and what she said was extremely cold. Mu Qingxin felt that she was really not good at seeing people. This mentor was completely outside and inside. Different, gentle on the outside, cold on the inside!

Zi Jinfu, who noticed the change in Mu Qingxin's eyes, fixed his gaze on Mu Qingxin, smiled softly, and asked, "This classmate said before, you have encountered Devil Vine, can you share it with everyone? , Whether the devil vine you encountered is adult or juvenile, how did you escape the scope of the devil vine, give you some experience."

As Zi Jinfu said, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin with piercing eyes. Yes, Mu Qingxin escaped. That means Devil Vine can be easily destroyed!

Mu Qing was suffocated. It seemed that the position she was sitting in was really an "exclusive seat for tutors to ask questions"!

Mu Qingxin stood up and said, "Of course we can. We encountered the devil vine in the virgin forest during the military training field. It was night and everyone was asleep. Fortunately, someone was watching the night...

When they heard someone shouting, everyone woke up immediately, opened their eyes and saw the vines of the devil's vine everywhere, the color was crimson... "

"Ah! It's an adult Devil Vine!!!" Someone shouted in surprise when she heard Mu Qingxin's words.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Yes, what we met was the adult devil vine."

"Wow..."

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, the classroom suddenly felt like a frying pan.

There was shock in Zi Jinfu's eyes, but when he learned that no one was killed or injured in this year's military training, he relieved his heart. At the same time, he was also very curious about how Mu Qingxin and the others escaped the devil vine in adulthood. The devil's vine that reaches adulthood has nothing but to escape, unless a strong powerhouse can still fight.

"Quiet, listen to this classmate!" Zi Jinfu chuckled, and the classroom fell silent again.

Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her nose, "We escaped a catastrophe, in fact, Marshal Jiyou saved us..." Mu Qingxin directly said the result. She didn't want to say the middle process. The fire vine in her hand is not a real wood power after all, it was given to her by Yaya, and it was not a good thing for too many people to know, so she directly told the story of the last Marshal Jiyou saved them.

"...Of course everyone's injuries, coma...unconscious...unconscious, I'm also...unconscious. After waking up, I was treated in the medical cabin of the aircraft, and my friends told me it was Jiyou The Marshal saved everyone, and the Devil Vine was wiped out by the Marshal Jiyou. "Thinking of the scene at the time, Mu Qing's heart beats faster again," said Marshal Jiyou, because there is no sign of the Devil Vine on the map. The scope belongs to us who accidentally broke into the Devil Vine, and no one pressed the distress button, so we continued to fight in the field and were not eliminated."

"Wow, Young Master Jiyou is so cool!" just a few girls in the classroom exclaimed, covering their faces.

"Marshal Jiyou is so strong!"

"It's amazing. If I could see with my own eyes how the Marshal Jiyou eliminated Devil Vine, that would be great!"

"I want to work hard to increase my strength, I want to join the Nether team, and fight with the marshal Jiyou!"

"I also want to join the Nether team..."

...

For a while, all the students admired and yearned for Marshal Jiyou more, and while Zi Jinfu on the podium admired Marshal Jiyou, at the same time, seeing the appearance of his students, he turned black and coughed. .

The classroom immediately became quiet, and everyone looked at Zi Jinfu silently.

Zi Jinfu recovered his expression, nodded to Mu Qingxin, and motioned to her to sit down, "It seems that your luck is very good, and the young marshal of Silence has saved your life, otherwise you will no longer be in this classroom. Inside."

Mu Qing nodded fiercely, rejoicing in her heart, yeah, thanks to the marshal Jiyou, otherwise she would have been sucked by the Devil's Vine and would have been fucked.

"Next, let's get to know the next kind of alien plant, right?" Zi Jinfu changed to another kind of alien plant, looking at Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin nodded, she didn't doubt...why the instructor knew her, because at the opening ceremony, it seemed that everyone in the academy knew her, it was because of Moss! ! !

"Do you know this kind of alien plantation? Tell its name and its habits..."

"..." Mu Qingxin looked at the pictures on the podium, a pile of weeds, she didn't know her, "Tutor, I don't know this kind of alien plant."

Hearing this answer, Zi Jinfu's eyes flashed with success, and he smiled, "Well, sit down."