Chapter 221: The little girl can bend and stretch, I give up!

However, all were evaded by clearance. Mu Qingxin was a little annoyed, feeling that all her movements were seen by this clearance.

Jingkong looked at the tangled little guy on the opposite side, and checked the time. It was late, and he had something to do, so he just shot.

A cloud of black mist was straight... It forced Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qing was shocked, and quickly sacrificed the green vine.

"Snapped!"

With a whip, the black mist that struck was dissipated, and Mu Qing was overjoyed. She also offered a green vine with her other hand, waving her hands quickly towards the surrounding black mist.

I saw that once the black mist was touched by the green vines, it was dissipated, and part of it was absorbed by the green vines without being noticed.

At this time, Jingkong's eyes were full of surprise and joy. He looked at the little guy who was constantly waving the green vine, and the corners of his mouth rose, "It turns out that it's you... little guy..."

"Ah! Green vine!" Dongfang Ling outside recognized the green vine and shouted in surprise.

And Mu Qixi on the side didn't know yet, and looked at Dongfang Ling suspiciously. "What's wrong? What's wrong with the green vine?"

Dongfang Ling said excitedly, "It's Xinxin, that green vine, only Xinxin can wave it!"

"Have a power in the heart?!" Mu Qixi looked at Dongfang Ling in shock.

"Well, it was our heart and heart that inspired us during military training. I'll tell you later, look at it, heart and heart are so powerful!" Dongfang Ling looked at the friend inside inadvertently, "Heart... uh, legend, Come on! Legend, come on!"

Mu Qixi dullly watched the legend of the black mist beating around like clouds and flowing water, and still didn't believe that it was his sister. His sister could not be so fierce. His sister should be weak and lovely...

"Snapped!"

Mu Qing heartily whipped the surrounding black mist, seeing that the black mist was about to be whipped clean, and then continued to beat.

The clear space on the side looked at the little guy who was beating his black mist with a smile, "Didi..." His light brain reminded the voice, glanced at his brain, his eyes flashed impatience, and he secretly sighed. He raised his head to look at the opposite figure, his face returned to seriousness, his figure flashed and disappeared in place.

"Ah, Jingkong finally made a move!"

"Clearance, come on! Second her!"

"Come on! Clearance, come on!"

When the people outside saw that the clear space moved, they were all waiting for the clear space to kill the little guy, and shouted.

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qixi were worried, their eyes fixed on the battle situation inside.

Mu Qingxin felt the air flow around her, and suddenly retreated. The next second she saw a magnified figure attacking her. Before she could react, Mu Qingxin quickly blocked the green vines in front of her to avoid the attack in the clear air.

"Boom!"

When a green vine was hit, Mu Qingxin frowned and wrapped another green vine into the clear space. However, before the clear space was entangled, the clear body softly escaped the entanglement of the green vine.

Close attack, the green vine was like a chicken rib, Mu Qingxin quickly put the green vine away, and greeted him with bare hands.

"Oh!"

"Hiss~"

Mu Qingxin hit Jingkong's waist with a punch, but she didn't know what the clothes on Jingkong was made of. It was too hard and the opponent was not injured, but her hand hurts.

"Continue!" Mu Qing clenched her teeth, carried the breeze step under her feet, and began to wave the first three of the twelve moves. She found that her mental power was completely useless for the clearance. The only possibility was that the spiritual power of the clearance was in her. on!

Know that you will lose, but you can't be second! Mu Qing thought in her heart, anyway, it was a loss, a glorious loss!

Clearance quickly dodges the attack from the little guy. Surprise flashes in his eyes. I didn't expect that the little guy's moves are quite good. He should have just practiced, and he is unfamiliar with the use, plus this body...too petite, so I use it Some are unusable, but if they are often used in actual combat, they will definitely be invincible in the future!

Jingkong intentionally let Mu Qingxin know her shortcomings, and secretly filled the black mist around them, wrapping them up so that people outside and those cameras could not see it.

"Ah, why can't I see it!"

"What about the staff? I feel like I adjusted the camera and I can't see it!"

"Come here, I can't see it!!!"

The people outside couldn't see the situation inside, and the monitoring was blocked. They couldn't help feeling anxious. The staff in the duel field quickly called for monitoring, and every time they moved a monitor, they were still tightly wrapped in black mist. There is no way.

"Here, be careful!" Jingkong quickly waved to Mu Qingxin's left shoulder. Mu Qingxin heard Jingkong's reminder, and immediately put away the attack and avoided.

"Here!" Jingkong didn't give Mu Qingxin a chance to breathe at all, and quickly attacked.

"Humph!"

Mu Qingxin was hit one after another, very painful, but only groaned, and continued to perform her moves, using each move one by one, avoiding.

Under the attack of the clearance, she had no ability to respond at all, and could only avoid it.

Looking at the empty space, the little guy still didn't beg for mercy, and his moves became more proficient, his eyes flashed with satisfaction, and his actions still attacked quickly.

"Drink!" Mu Qingxin was attacked to her shoulder again, and she immediately turned over and bounced to the top of the clear space, trying to attack with her feet.

"Snapped!"

Clearing a sideways violently waved Mu Qingxin to the ground.

"thump!"

Mu Qingxin flew out again with her face to the ground, "hiss..." Mu Qingxin's vision was already somewhat blocked at this time, and her whole body was painful from inside to outside.

"Huh...huh..."

Mu Qingxin was lying on the ground, unable to stand up after being beaten, panting for breath. At this time, her face was already bruised and swollen, and she was still bleeding, showing how miserable the battle just now was.

Jingkong looked at the little guy lying still on the ground, feeling a pain in his heart, and hurriedly walked over and squatted down.

Mu Qingxin thought that Jingkong would continue to beat herself, and hurriedly shouted, "Stop! I lost, I lost! Little girl, I can bend and stretch, I give up! Hiss~" Mu Qingxin's wound on the corner of her mouth He took a sigh of pain.

When Jingkong heard Mu Qingxin's last words, a smile flashed in her eyes, and she squatted down and looked at Mu Qingxin, "When you go offline, you won't feel the pain anymore. When you go online again, your body will be back to the original. Too weak, you can find more opponents to practice in the future, and gain some experience from them. If you encounter some strong ones, just as you said, if a little girl can bend and stretch, give up!" I'm afraid of encountering some perverted opponents. The tyrannical methods attack people, leaving a shadow on the little guy, and the mental power will be traumatized.

Mu Qingxin looked up at the clear space squatting in front of her with some wonder. At this time, she looked at the clear space and found that this guy is still a handsome guy. Such words, but still very heartwarming, "Thank you, Jingkong!"